Author Topic: Urn is gone  (Read 4840 times)

Offline mattysimmons19

• Nooboo
Urn is gone
« on: April 18, 2020, 02:58:14 PM »
My spouse died on the Sims 4 due to a stove fire. The grim reaper left an urn which I put on the counter. I then decided to move out of my house into a new house to "start fresh". I selected "Keep Furniture" from my old house which I was moving out of, and selected "Furnished" for the new house. But when I got to my new house and checked my household inventory, none of my furniture was in the inventory. I just want the urn of my dead spouse, I don't care about the furniture. When I went back to the lot of my old house everything was gone, it was empty. I then placed the original saved house from my gallery and it got rid of the recent version of the house right before I moved out. Is there any way to get the urn of my dead spouse back? His relationship is still present in the relationship tab for my sim.

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Urn is gone
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2020, 03:31:55 PM »
@mattysimmons19
The only solution I can think of is to return to an earlier save.
You can place the urn in your sim's personal inventory before moving.
I have no idea why your furniture didn't move with you, since you selected "Keep Furniture."
Hope your sim gets back their spouse's urn.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline WillBrookes147

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2020, 09:22:52 PM »
On answers EA I think I saw a topic. this one person reset the grim reaper because it wouldn't do anything and now it would reap the body so they also reset the dead sim. Not only was the sim gone but there was no urn anywhere. What i did when that happened to me was I typed 'bb.showhiddenobjects' into the cheat bar and went into 'all items' on build mode and I scrolled my way down to an urn/gravestone and just made the description the dead Sims name. It won't be the actual Sims urn but will still be a reminder of them and at least they won't come out at night to haunt your toilet
Hope this helps

Offline scoed

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2020, 01:42:28 AM »
Yes if you have a relationship with the sim still it means she is still in the game. Invite her over, add her to the household through marriage, socal interactions, or cheats. Resurrect her with a spellcaster, wishing well, book of life, cheats or ambrosia. Then kill her again with or without cheats. You have a new urn to play with. You can stop early if the sim trumps the urn. Easy.