Author Topic: Sim Not Showing up in My Library (CC Related)  (Read 4869 times)

Offline StamperCat

• Llama Wrangler
Sim Not Showing up in My Library (CC Related)
« on: September 28, 2020, 05:21:03 PM »
I have just started playing Sims4 after a few years away. The Save to Gallery does not seem to be working. I try to save to My Library and they never show up. I created 2 last night and couldn't get them to show up. I just tried again today. One I had put on a lot and started a game last night. Today I took her from the game with the option to adjust the household in CAS again and try to save to the Gallery & My Library. She doesn't show up. Is this an ongoing problem with the Gallery? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: Sim Not Showing up in My Library
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2020, 06:31:32 PM »
Hello StamperCat

First question is does your sim have any Custom Content on them? If so you need to use the filter for CC. They will not show up in the library nor the Gallery without the filter being used.

Shannon

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline StamperCat

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Sim Not Showing up in My Library
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2020, 08:01:53 PM »
Oh my gosh!!!! That was SO easy. Didn't notice that and had to scroll down to find it. All of them were there!!! Thank you very much for responding.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: Sim Not Showing up in My Library (CC Related)
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2020, 09:26:02 PM »
Oh my gosh!!!! That was SO easy. Didn't notice that and had to scroll down to find it. All of them were there!!! Thank you very much for responding.

No problem, I remember doing that a time or two when I forgot that I had sims with CC on them. Glad you found them.

Shannon

anything