Author Topic: Late Night: First Impressions  (Read 116274 times)

Schneider8

Re: Late Night: First Impressions
« Reply #240 on: November 19, 2010, 05:40:27 PM »
It's a bug or something like that. It happend to me as well and social worker really came. I loaded the game and It didn't happen again... try it

Leto85

« Reply #241 on: November 19, 2010, 05:53:09 PM »
I put a video of the pigeons on our Facebook page for Leto, but he hasn't been able to view it.  Maybe he can now.

Pigeons for Leto

Yeah I know. And I am willing to see it as much as my Internet connection isn't willing to work. :(
Ironically, I have internet on my mobile but I'm not capable to see videos from Facebook, only Youtube (which will suck my battery dry like a vampire sim though).
Please keep it uploaded Pam. :) I will once see it.

EDIT: 20-11-2010: I now have internet on my laptop. To the video-topic! :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Glic2000

• Townie
« Reply #242 on: November 19, 2010, 05:53:20 PM »
How low was it?  She would get the lonely moodlet, but the threat of a social worker?  And just from a day at school?

Oh, no it wasn't just from one day at school, it was the entire phase in elementary school.   I don't remember how long it took for the social worker threat to appear.  At first I did not notice what was going on, because usually the "Social" bar isn't even an issue.  

When the social worker warning appeared, I got her parents to talk to her more and shortly after that she went into high school, and the high school phase did have other kids in it.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #243 on: November 19, 2010, 07:16:40 PM »
Oh, no it wasn't just from one day at school, it was the entire phase in elementary school.   I don't remember how long it took for the social worker threat to appear.  At first I did not notice what was going on, because usually the "Social" bar isn't even an issue.  

When the social worker warning appeared, I got her parents to talk to her more and shortly after that she went into high school, and the high school phase did have other kids in it.

Ok, I see.  It can be challenging to keep a child's social bar up even when they are able to make friends.  It seems like it drops quickly overall.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline malteser60

• Occult
« Reply #244 on: November 23, 2010, 05:27:09 AM »
Yay, I finally have LN so thought I would post my initial thoughts on it. Firstly I got LN for my birthday, but couldn't install it for a couple days - oh the agony of the wait! Then I panicked as I popped the cd to install, got to the section where you insert the registration key, picked up the manual... and there was no key! I couldn't believe it, I waited all this time and no key. After a short panic I discovered that they misprinted the key on the front page instead of back. Phew!

So, I have only briefly played it, and I love it so far. I had already got the latest patch so I had already encountered a few of the bugs, i.e. hiring a maid and about 20 of them arrive - goodbye 20 maid wages! I like the apartments as well, although kept on getting confused as I kept on expecting more floors (please note I never played sims 2 so i wasn't expecting apartments, I just automatically went to change floors).

I checked out one club, can't remember the name, but it was the only one open at 10am, and it ended up being very busy. My sim met and went crazy over one celebrity. I then let her have her free will for a while, and she went over to the piano and started playing blues. After a while another sim decided to join her and they started jamming together. After a while had quite a few sims dancing to us jamming, even had the celebrity guy come and dance. I thought that was really cool, and I loved the feel the club had at the end of it. The only thing that got me was, as everybody else has said, what's up with the throwing up everywhere.

My sim also met a vampire there, again can't remember the name - but very muscley! The next day he visited her randomly although he just walked into the apartment, then proceeded to do nothing. It was almost like he was too good for chat :D Anyhow, tried lots of romantic interactions, but she only got the shoulder shrug. Then my sim asked him to turn her, and he did it straight away, with a stern warning that nothing is going to be the same now.

And... that's how far I've gotten. So, over all yup, I'm highly enjoying it.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #245 on: December 04, 2010, 12:58:00 PM »
Yippee!! I have the package on my desk, getting ready to open and install! Stay tuned to the vampire thread to see my master evil plan lol.

Offline LlamaMama

• Watcher
« Reply #246 on: December 04, 2010, 04:52:07 PM »
Grats, Esther! You've been wanting this for a long time!
I put tape on the mirrors in my house so I don't accidentally walk through into another dimension. -- Steven Wright

Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die,
your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. -- George Carlin

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #247 on: December 05, 2010, 12:51:13 AM »
Grats, Esther! You've been wanting this for a long time!
Thank you LlamaMama! Yes I have! I posted some pics of a few of my vampires in the vampire thread if you want to see them!  ;D

Offline PeacockSim

• Nooboo
« Reply #248 on: March 02, 2013, 03:28:13 PM »
It's amazing ;D

I have to say my favourite part is signing autographs when you're a celebrity, makes me feel loved :o  ;)  ::)

anything