Author Topic: Dorm visitor bugs?  (Read 1414 times)

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
Dorm visitor bugs?
« on: October 17, 2020, 02:10:55 PM »
So this could be a mod issue, or it could be a game bug.  I'm hoping someone else is seeing this too, rather than jumping straight into a 50-50 mod troubleshoot.

I have 3 sims living in the small dorm at UBrite, and then they have an NPC room mate.  He's got the Romeo quirk (or whatever you call it), the one where he has a new girlfriend every day.  Anyone who visits the dorm NEVER LEAVES, until I use MCCC to manually kick them out.  So his girlfriend of the day, his girlfriend from yesterday who showed up to break up with him, any random visitors who drop in, they stay all day until I use the MCCC cheat to make them leave.  Also sims who have no reason to be there drop in constantly.  That's something I've always seen, but it seems to be worse now.  Like, now the food stall vendors are walking in.  And two of my sims are in the Art Society, after a figure painting meeting the rest of the Art Society AND the hired model for the meeting all walked in.

And separately, and not a bug or anything:  The NPC room mate also calls when my sims are out, saying he's locked out and needs me to let him in.  I've seen this before, but I know it hasn't always been in this pack.  When did that get added?  One of the times it happened, in another save, my sim was spending the weekend camping on the beach in Sulani, to make the local plants grow so she could harvest and plant them after university.  He had a long wait before he got let in...

anything