Author Topic: The Danvers Dynasty - Finished - but the story continues pages 8 - 10  (Read 63387 times)

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
After reading loads of Dynesty stories, I thought that I would register and start my own (I hope the pictures show up).

Meet Elena Danvers:

She is Disciplined, a Natural Cook, a Bookworm, Green Thumbed and a real Party Animal.  She dreams of being a Five Start Chef as well as super maxing the Gardening Skill.  She has one purpose however to meet the requirements for Immortality.

During her first day in Sunset Valley, Elena looked around town to find out what was there.  She went to the library and found books for her to learn the cooking and gardening skills.

She also learned the Charisma skill by talking to her self in the mirror

And spent the night in the Fire Station as there were beds not being used and she couldn't afford to by herself one yet.

The next day she met Gunther Goth, she knew he was already married but she thought that he was the one for her and she knew that he would be the prefer father for her child.  So she wasted no time in raising their relationship and soon he agreed to divorce Cornellia.  They got married on Elena's home lot and started their new life together

Elena got a job in the culinary career path to help her towards her dream of becoming a Five Star Chef.  However, Gunther was only 4 days from aging up to elder so Elena put her career on hold and decided to have a baby.  She fell pregnant and went on maternity leave which gave her time to catch up on her skills at the library.

She started on her garden and whilst doing a bit of gardening she got the pains of labour

Welcome Peta Danvers, who is disciplined and Loves the Outdoors
♫♪If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten and that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.  When you're feeling in the dumps, don't be silly chumps, just purse your lips and whistle that's the thing, and always look on the bright side of life......♪♫

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Danvers Dynesty
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2011, 09:06:59 AM »
I have never seen Gunther as a dynasty spouse it should be interesting.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2011, 09:36:16 AM »
Nice start  :)
I'll definitely be reading through the rest as you go along.

Just thought I'd point out to you that it's spelled Dynasty, so you might want to change your topic subject.

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2011, 10:55:33 AM »
looking forward to seeing this one progress! Good start, can't wait for more.

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2011, 01:59:38 PM »
Great start, Sassy! Interesting choice with Gunther - kudos to you for being unique. :)
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
Re: The Danvers Dynasty
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2011, 03:22:18 PM »
Thank you for all your kind words  :)

It may surprise you to know that Gunther was a doting father he spent time with baby Peta giving her lots of cuddles

It soon came round to Peta's birthday

She aged up to toddler having Gunther's eyes and nose with Elena's mouth and hair colour, isn't she a cutie

Gunther got busy with teaching her how to walk and talk

The true impact of what Elena was trying to achieve hit her when she held Peta, was it her right to start this and force the gift/curse onto her family without there consent at such an early aged?  Only time would tell.

Time seemed to speed up dramically and no sooner had Peta had her first birthday then she was having her next one (sorry I don't have a close up shot of her as a child)

She gained the Love's the Outdoors trait

Elena also celebrated her Adult birthday (you can see Peta as a child to the left of the screenshot)

Elena and Gunther stole some time alone as she knew her moments with him are precious

♫♪If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten and that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.  When you're feeling in the dumps, don't be silly chumps, just purse your lips and whistle that's the thing, and always look on the bright side of life......♪♫

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2011, 12:57:26 PM »
I have a confession to make, I have been playing this Dynasty for a while (it's my first attempt and I didn't expect to get as far as what I have), I'm at Gen3 (which is why I won't be able to remember when they completed specific challenges, had portraits done, etc as I didn't take my notes very well) and I am finding it easier as more money pours into the household.  I must admit I did really struggle in the beginning not using the money cheat but I persevered and I am glad at how my Dynasty is going - quite enjoying not using the cheats and actually exploring the game.  Anyway on with the story:

Peta met a lovely teenage boy called Julian Cooper.  She invited him over and they played tag for a while:

Gunther helped his little girl with her homework

Peta had her teenage birthday party, you can see Mortimer Goth and Julian Cooper in the background:

And aged up to a quite pretty teen (you can see the Goth features becoming more prominent and I can't get over how dark her eyes are)

She started on learning the fishing skill (which will be her supermax skill), I also registered her as a Self Employed Angler and she had the Prefect Aquarium LTW request which I gladly accepted

She also went to the bookstore and bought some books how to bait specific fish and read them in town

Gunther was sat watching tv while Peta was reading about the baiting techniques of different fish when suddenly he felt light as a feather....

Death came for him aged 96 day, Peta was devastated.  Elena was at work and did not get to say her final goodbyes to her husband.

RIP Gunther (Goth) Danvers

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2011, 01:05:48 PM »
R.I.P. Gunther.
Good luck as you continue on, Sassy.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2011, 04:39:12 PM »
Thank you lilygirl  :)

Time sped up again in the Danvers household.  It was not long before Peta had her adult birthday party

She had a make over at the mirror and picked out new clothes from the dresser.  I think the hairstyle really suits her

She was also working really hard at her Fishing skill and managed to catch the elusive 'Death Fish'

Elena's garden was coming along really well, growing the life fruit - that is the two ingrediants for ambrosia locked just needing the elder portrait done and Elena is ready for immortality, but with Gunther passed Peta needed to increase her painting skill (but not max it as that is planned for another heir)

Peta also completed her LTW for Perfect Aqurium

Elena had her Elder birthday party and required a desperate visit to the mirror (apologies don't have a close up at this point)

Peta met Julian Cooper at the Park and wooed him, first Boyfriend

Then Fiance

Peta was so happy she leaped straight into Julian's waiting arms

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2011, 12:52:29 PM »
Peta and Julian threw a huge wedding party (Shake your groove thing, gotta shake your groove thing).

Peta told Julian how much she adored him, whilst he thought about his stomach

They exchanged rings and sealed there love for eachother with a kiss

After Julian came into the household I checked his lifespan and it said that he had 21 days before aging up to elder I thought this was great plenty of time to raise his painting and sculpting skill.  But the game tricked me and he aged up at 9pm to elder (that's what I get for picking a paperboy  :D)

Peta paniced and decided that now was the time to try for a baby

I think Julian was a bit confused as to what happened when his wife got pregnant and promptly threw up

Congratulations Peta and Julian

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2011, 01:17:32 PM »
In other news Elena Danvers had completed all tasks for her requirements for Immortality:

LTW - Five Star Chef
Level 10 Career - Five Star Chef
Super Max Skill - Gardening
Properties - Hogan's Deep Fry Diner and Stoney Falls (fully up graded to level 3)
6 Best Friends included - Jamie Tipton, Gage Brady, Jared Frio, Emma (Hatch) McGraw, Morgana Wolf and River McIrish
Black Ops - Uncommonly Good, Outstandingly Rare, Learn Recipe (Fruit Parfait), A lot of Bad Apples, Eating Contest and Getting to know you
LTR - Super Green Thumb, No bills ever and Legendary Host
Portraits - Young Adult, Adult and Elder

With all requirements complete and ingredients obtained for ambrosia she quietly made herself the dish

Elena couldn't believe how different she felt, stronger, more in control (although you can't see it from the picture, I assure you she is feeling it on the inside  :))

Peta broke the news to Julian that he was going to be a daddy

A few days later Peta was coming out of the store, aftering selling her spoils from a days fishing, when she felt the first twinge of labour pains, the woman outside didn't know what to do and started screaming 'You need a hospital, doctor, someone!' and gestering at her

Peta assured the frantic women she was fine and jumped on her motorcycle and cruised home

Elena was home when she arrived and said to her daughter 'It only hurts for a little bit and then you have the most joyous gift in the world'

Peta believed her mam and knew it would be fine she took deep breaths and let out one final scream

And baby Lisa Danvers arrived

Lisa is Good and Artistic

(side note:  I don't think I mentioned Peta's full list of traits she is Brave, Loves the Outdoors, Disciplined, Charismatic and an Angler)

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2011, 05:07:26 PM »
Congrats on the nooboo! I love it when Sims freak out over a Sims in labour.

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2011, 01:25:01 PM »
Over the next few day's Peta spent as much time with her little girl as possible, not only was she really important to her, but she was very important to the dynasty as she was going to become the painter of the family (hopefully if I can keep Elena and Peta away from the easels, they are both at level 7 already)

Soon it was time for Lisa's birthday, Peta threw her a party (partly to help her towards achieving her 6 best friends)

After a quick trip to the mirror I discovered that Lisa had aged up with the same hair highlights as Elena and Peta, however, she has dark brown roots, her eyes are also a really interesting colour, I don't know where they came from as Julian has blue eyes and Peta has black.  But you can see as well that she has Elena's lips and the Goth nose, her skin tone is slightly tanned which she got from Julian.

Lisa spent the next few day's reading the painting books from the store and learning the toddler skills.  Peta helped her daughter to learn to walk, whilst Julian potty trained and taught her to talk (although I don't have pic's of that)

Again the Danver's were no sooner celebrating one birthday when a double one came along.  First Lisa

And then Peta, in between blowing out the candles Peta thought that it would be a good idea to play with the sprinklers hence the two piece

Not much of a change for Peta just a little more older and wiser

It wasn't long before Lisa hit the easel

That night Gunther paid a suprise visit to Elena, she told him how much she missed him and how much his Granddaughter looked like him.  He held her close and told her he knows and that he is always watching over them and will continue to do so.

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2011, 02:03:59 PM »
Your Dynasty girls are gorgeous! Good luck as you continue onwards.

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2011, 03:10:55 PM »
Thank you lilygirl, I do agree they are very pretty  :)

The next day after school, Lisa went to the park and got all excited after catching her very first butterfly

Peta and Julian decided to take a well earned break to China, they did some exploring, but more than that they got to appreciate eachother again

Upon returning home Peta painted Julian's portrait, whilst Julian continued to work towards 25 ice sculptures

That night as Peta had a nap, Julian woke with a start, he wasn't feeling to well

Death had come for Peta's beloved husband all too soon and she was devastated

Peta composed her self and followed Death into the living room to confront him, whilst her daughter slept in the next room unaware of what had just happened

Death: So we meet again Peta.  So, how've you been?
Peta: WHAT?!  You stroll into my house, take my father and the man that I LOVE and ask 'how've I been???'.  Are you that insensitive??
Death: Yes.  Yes I am
Peta: What?!
Death: I am truly sorry for your loss, you know it's just my job.  I didn't choose it, something happen, which is not important and I was chosen to take those from this life to the next.  Do you understand that Julian won't be the last person you lose?  I want to explain this to you, so you understand.  What you are doing, these tasks you are completing for immortality, you realise that it's just for the first born in the bloodline, yes?
Peta: Yes
Death: If you continue down the path of immortality you cannot save partners or any second born children or friends or extended family, do you understand?
Peta: Yes
Death: You will lose those close to you generation after generation, it's the natural order of things.  Do you still wish to continue on the path of immortality, it could end with you if you wish it.  Then you will died, your daughter, etc, etc.
Peta: Lisa?!  No, no I can't stop I must continue for my family, for the memory of those who have already gone
Peta immediately turned around to check her list of requirements and started muttering to herself about what was left on the list
Death: Good, good.  I'm glad we got that cleared up.  Anywho, would you look at the time, must dash I have an appointment at the Landgrabb residence

The next morning Lisa woke and knew something horrible had happened to her father

Peta explained to her daughter about where her father had gone to and he would continue to watch over them along with her Grandad

RIP Julian (Cooper) Danvers aged 92 days

anything