Author Topic: De D'Onlyn Dynasty *Completed*  (Read 225564 times)

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
Re: De D'Onlyn Dynasty
« Reply #120 on: February 28, 2011, 02:15:47 PM »
Author's Notes:

My story has just recently gotten 2K views, feeling very proud, thank you to all my readers.

The wedding was gorgeous even if the invited guests got pranked! Ha, you thought you'd be able to see the couple get married?! Joke's on you!

Can't wait to meet the nooboo.

Thank you lilygirl :)

What just cause they're invited to the party doesn't make them invited to the wedding! LOL Punked!

Well it won't be too long, but first comes the bump before the nooboo :)

I hate those kind of traffic jams! Haha
Congrats on the wedding :) The remodeled room is lovely!

Thank you kattiq
Yes it was a bit of a hassle to clean up.  I'm glad you like their room too.  The sea colors just make everything else pop.

What a lovely wedding!

Thank you cathyknits, that's just what I was going for :D

Beautiful wedding! Aw the human traffic jam was hilarious! Can't wait for the nooboo!

Thank you Esther1981, I'm glad I can achieve funniness!  You must wait for the nooboo, but foot tapping IS allowed.

Ha! Agustin says anything for her, anything she wants. Me thinks Agustin will agree to anything right now ;D

Thank you ILoveDolls, yes Agustin really puts the hopeless in hopeless romantic, he would do anything for her :)

ME: When all the wedding and 'my love' moodlets begin to cool, Agustin begins working on writing, it's his life's dream to become a famous writer.

Aeluna: *Hork* *Barf* Oh goodness, what's wrong with me?
ME: Honeymoon fever, don't worry, you'll be over it soon.

ME: Aeluna can barely tear herself away from her sculpting, but finding out she's pregnant got her to at least stop for a moment.
Aeluna: Time for maternity clothes, and then back to freeing this sculpture from the rock!

Aeluna: Agustin, we're having a baby.
Agustin: Well, if that's what you want I'm very happy.  I always wanted a baby!

ME: Both parents go into a frenzy trying to make sure they're ready to care for a new nooboo.

Aeluna: Oh no, I was so caught up in this baby book I didn't even notice I'd had a sculpting accident.
ME: Oh my, there seems to be a chisel stuck in your hand.
*Aeluna run to the hospital for emergency care.*

Agustin: Oh, who wants to talk to daddy, come on little baby, give us your first word!
Aeluna: I think prenatal is a little early to be pushing talking on the baby.
Agustin: Our baby will achieve so much, it's got to get started early.

Sashyna: I'm gonna be a great grandmother everyone, it's time to PAR-TAY!
ME: Sashyna spends a lot of time at Weylon's haunt amusing herself, ME, and the crowds.

Next time: Why a baby of course!  And a party!
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #121 on: February 28, 2011, 02:35:46 PM »
Another party! You are a brave Simmer, I hate the player stress of throwing Sim parties and only do so when I feel obligated to. Have fun!
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #122 on: February 28, 2011, 04:47:39 PM »
Yay, an impending nooboo!  ;D Sashyna is going to be an awesome great-grandma!

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #123 on: March 01, 2011, 12:20:03 AM »
I haven't had a party in so long at the Radcliff's house. Maybe I should follow your example :P
I can't wait to see the nooboo too! :)

Offline ILoveDolls

• Immortal
« Reply #124 on: March 01, 2011, 10:31:00 AM »
Oh my. More chisels. Ha!

Of course, I must demand a nooboo update soon! I cannot wait :D

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #125 on: March 01, 2011, 07:50:31 PM »
Nah Kattiq, I think we got the right idea. Parties always invite Grim! Although, I am going to throw one after Patty becomes YA, but the catch is I'm only inviting YA males, so hopefully I will be safe!  ;D

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #126 on: March 02, 2011, 05:09:38 AM »
Another party! You are a brave Simmer, I hate the player stress of throwing Sim parties and only do so when I feel obligated to. Have fun!

Thank you lilygirl but I have 2 party animals in the house, I don't have bad parties so no stress, and since I don't have any problem running that many Sims without slowing down, why not party, an epic party gives a huge bump to the relationship to the party thrower.  Sashyna and Draigoth each had almost a dozen best friends when they ate ambrosia, so it must be doing something good for me :)

I haven't had a party in so long at the Radcliff's house. Maybe I should follow your example :P
I can't wait to see the nooboo too! :)

Thank you kattiq I like to party, makes it fun for me, nooboos are always so exciting
Yay, an impending nooboo!  ;D Sashyna is going to be an awesome great-grandma!

Nah Kattiq, I think we got the right idea. Parties always invite Grim! Although, I am going to throw one after Patty becomes YA, but the catch is I'm only inviting YA males, so hopefully I will be safe!  ;D

Thank you Esther1981, nope, about half of parties invite Grim, I know, because I'm trying ;)  Sashyna is all around awesome so it's pretty safe to guess she'll be an awesome great grandma too.

Oh my. More chisels. Ha!

Of course, I must demand a nooboo update soon! I cannot wait :D

Thank you ILoveDolls, yeah, it seems chisels can't help but worm into the dynasty's, what with all the sculpting.

I had a super busy day, so it's a little longer wait than normal but the wait is over:

ME: When the time comes, Aeluna makes a decisive and fast decision, she won't be having the birth at home, she trusts the doctors after her hand surgery.
Aeluna: I don't care what you think dad, home births are not better, and I'm driving myself to the hospital, because you men are useless!
(2) ME: Introducing Velmoor De D'Onlyn.

ME: I think he's got your eyes Agustin.
Agustin: You really think he looks like me already?
ME: No I think he's playing an interesting new variation of the "I got your nose game" and you should probably get your eyes back.

ME: Don't they look like some romantic song should rise up in the background?  They look like a movie couple.

Sashyna: Of course I'll babysit for you Aeluna, you two have your alone time.  Who's a cutey nooboo, you are Velmoor, such a sweet baby.

Cylliah: Who's my favorite nephew, why it's Velmoor of course, come here baby boy.
Sashyna: Aww, I missed playtime by just a few seconds, darn.

Aeluna: It's my birthday, yay!  Now I'm really an adult!
ME: And for your birthday you get a free hair make over!
Aeluna: Yeah somehow a ballroom formal and dreads don't really work.

ME: The whole party seems pleased that at least some vampires know how to eat.
Sashyna (Internal Monologue): Finally a party where I won't be stuck cleaning up the vampire dust!
Party Guest (Internal Monologue): Wow, vampires can eat?!?

Cylliah: Agnes hair, again?!?  Really?!  I'm not opening my eyes until it's gone.
ME: OK, I'll lead you to the mirror.

ME: What would an infancy be without Sashyna rocking out next to the outdoor crib?
Sashyna: Quieter, and probably more boring, just like everything else without drumming!

Next Time: A peek at the half way point of the maze, and Velmoor becomes a toddler!
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #127 on: March 02, 2011, 05:16:10 AM »
Welcome Velmoor! Happy Birthday Cylliah and Aeluna! They are a gorgeous couple!

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #128 on: March 02, 2011, 01:09:05 PM »
Happy birthday girls! Can't wait to see what Velmoor looks like when he ages up.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #129 on: March 02, 2011, 02:18:02 PM »
Welcome baby Velmoor and happy birthday girls!!

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #130 on: March 03, 2011, 03:21:01 PM »
Welcome Velmoor! Happy Birthday Cylliah and Aeluna! They are a gorgeous couple!

Thank you Esther1981 (Can I just type Esther? The numbers look funny to me :) )  I was actually surprised how good they looked together after his makeover, that's why I keep pointing it out.  It looks like I cast him for the family LOL

Happy birthday girls! Can't wait to see what Velmoor looks like when he ages up.

Thank you lilygirl, I know the babies are cute but we can't evaluate how much they look like their parents until they're a toddler, hurry up and age baby! :)

Welcome baby Velmoor and happy birthday girls!!

Thank you Katluvr!

ME: This is now the mortals room, the two doors only allow current mortals through so that I don't have to watch their skill building equipment all the time.
Cylliah: And the lighting is perfect in here!

Aeluna: All right my love, just hold still, and I will capture you in eternal ice for eternity.
Agustin: Like a statue dear heart.

ME: Sashyna posing at Plasma 501!
Sashyna: This club is off the hook *hic*  Wait, what am I drinking?  There's no plasma in this right?

ME: The maze museum from overview now that it is half built.  Bling the gnome likes to hang out down here a lot, I wonder if he just like expensive items.

Random Paparazzi: Yes, the front gate is open because of a recent friend making party, time to snap some pics of  their house!  Wait, why do I feel so weird?
Aeluna (2): Grim has finally answered our prayers, he's taking nosy paparazzi from right off our lawn!

Cylliah: Painting is so easy, it's maxed already and I was only barely trying!
ME: *Confetti* Yay, you've achieved the LTW of Illustrious Author!

ME: The first and only time I ever used the moodlet modifier, I tried to zap this passer by and what happened?
Aeluna: ZZZZZZ
ME: That's right! My Sim passed out and I lost a day of progress with her, *grrr* moodlet manager, I spit upon it!  I'll keep my Sims moods up myself from now on, and no more attempting mischief!

Cylliah: That's right baby, blow out the candles with me!
Family: Yay!
ME: Little Velmoor becomes a child at one of Aeluna's parties, though I'm surprised it was almost just the family that came to see him age up.

ME: Aww, what a cute, if a bit odd looking fashion show for Velmoor, his favorite color is lavender.  We'll have to keep an eye on this nooboo, the family thinks he might be... crazy.

Next Time: Toddler time!  And a cool new lawn ornament.
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #131 on: March 03, 2011, 06:27:42 PM »
I'm definitely late to this party but congratulations on the nooboo & he has turned out to be quite a looker already!

Offline cathyknits

• Immortal
« Reply #132 on: March 03, 2011, 06:50:22 PM »
You know, it would just make my day if one of my paparazzi were to drop dead on my lawn. I would point and laugh right there with Grim.
Immortal Dynasty: A Bouquet of Blossoms

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #133 on: March 03, 2011, 07:39:53 PM »
Happy Birthday, Velmoor! He sure is a cute one. I think we should keep him. :)

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #134 on: March 03, 2011, 09:19:43 PM »
Of course you can! 1981 is just the year I was born. Happy birthday Velmoor, he's gorgeous! I would really love for the paparazzi to drop dead. All of them!  ;D

anything