Author Topic: De D'Onlyn Dynasty *Completed*  (Read 223519 times)

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
Re: De D'Onlyn Dynasty
« Reply #195 on: March 19, 2011, 03:25:33 PM »
RIP Cylliah!
Wow I haven't even made that much money in my game yet! Haha I can't wait to see the yard now!

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #196 on: March 19, 2011, 10:33:34 PM »
R.I.P. Cylliah. Wow, 2 million dollars?! I have that much but how in the world do you find that much to spend it on?!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #197 on: March 20, 2011, 12:13:29 PM »
Author's Note: If you like the remodel, then I strongly recommend reading
samoht04's very helpful landscaping thread
because that's exactly what I did :)

R.I.P. Cylliah!

A $2 million yard makeover! I can't wait to see how it turns out.

Thank you lilygirl, I needed something to take my mind off Cylliah, and pretty new yard fit the bill.

RIP Cylliah!
Wow I haven't even made that much money in my game yet! Haha I can't wait to see the yard now!

Thank you kattiq, my game is up to $3 million now, I'm addicted to earning simoleons, I just can't stop :D  Not too much waiting left!

R.I.P. Cylliah. Wow, 2 million dollars?! I have that much but how in the world do you find that much to spend it on?!

Thank you Esther, silly silly Esther :) it's my "I have $2 mill" not "I spent $2 mill" makeover LOL, you're right to spend that much would be hard, it would just be all the most expensive stuff stacked on top of each other LOL

Sashyna: I knew this day would come, but it feels like my heart is breaking for the granddaughter that I've lost.

ME: Having lost her husband, and now her sister, Aeluna feels more alone than she ever has.

Draigoth (1): This morning, like every morning in the future, I wake up, and have only one daughter living in this house with me.
Draigoth (2): But this sunrise is so beautiful, it's like Cylliah painted it across the sky just so I would smile.  She would want us to smile again.

Velmoor(1): Oh, a butterfly, it looks so delicious, I mean delightful, delightful!  It also gives me the idea Momma Aeluna has been looking for!
Velmoor(2): Of course I'll smile for the picture, why would I mind?
ME: He may try to hide it behind a tough guy exterior, but anyone who knows him can see what's on his mind.

Velmoor(1): For all my fans out there, yeah!
Velmoor(2): Oh why, why is she gone, she loved me so much, and now I miss her!
Bridgeport Citizen: Uh, yeah man, that sounds really tough!
ME: OK so he also cried on complete strangers, maybe not such a tough guy after all.

Aeluna: I knew you wouldn't like it at the crowded graveyard, so I bought the Butterfly Esplanade, you know, the place where Grandma Sashyna got married, so you would have someplace nice, and by yourself.

Aeluna: It's hard to move on without you, but I know you would want me to go on with my life, you said so yourself to me so many times.

Aeluna: I won't be leaving you alone though, you carried her remains all your life, so here you'll rest with Jessica Talon, the only Sim you ever loved outside our family.

We hope that death will reunite
Cylliah and her love in eternal night
With flower perfume and butterfly wings
we repay you for the million things
you did for us with brilliant smiles
While your heart was broken all the while.

Rest well Cylliah, hopefully in Jessica's arms.

ME: Joy break, too much sad!
Sashyna: Dance your troubles away, dance and troubles can't stay!  Dance all night and day, I said dance your troubles away!

ME: This is just an outdoor view of the house, but was taken at a lucky time, since it's just a few Sim days before the "My family has 2 million Simollions, and a family that well off would never live in such a yard" remodel.

ME: This is the outdoor view several days after the remodel, but I just kept forgetting to take the screenshot *facepalm* at least I finally got it though.  I think it turned out well.  This is my first Sims 3 house I built from the ground up, so I am understandably proud I think :D

Next Time: The outdoor bedrooms, the shade garden, and the painter studio get shown off, and the family has some fun to get over their heartbreak.
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #198 on: March 20, 2011, 01:13:28 PM »
That was so beautiful you captured the families grief perfectly.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #199 on: March 20, 2011, 04:35:51 PM »
The new yard is beautiful! Great job, Juxt.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #200 on: March 20, 2011, 06:21:12 PM »
Lol I get it now! Yeah it would be nearly impossible to spend that much in one setting! Anyways, it's beautiful the she is buried by the woman she loved. It's a very gorgeous makeover, great job! 

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #201 on: March 21, 2011, 12:41:28 AM »
The yard is AWESOME! Grrrrreat job!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #202 on: March 21, 2011, 05:17:40 PM »
That was so beautiful you captured the families grief perfectly.

Rachel

Thank you Rachel, that's very nice of you to say, I didn't want to delve too deeply into depression, but I didn't want it to seem callous either.  All my Sims, and I, cared about her, she was awesome.

Thank you Lilygirl, I worked for hours on that remodel.

Lol I get it now! Yeah it would be nearly impossible to spend that much in one setting! Anyways, it's beautiful the she is buried by the woman she loved. It's a very gorgeous makeover, great job! 

Thank you Esther, the thought of a $2 million yard made me laugh :)  I was actually planning on where Jessica would be since the day she died, I though it was nice too.

The yard is AWESOME! Grrrrreat job!

Thank you kattiq, you're the Tony the Tiger of nice things to say LOL  ;D

Velmoor: Even with the long hours at the hospital, and my grief, I've been waiting all day to come home and hold you.
Allison: I feel like I've been waiting longer than all day, come here!

ME: With both Sashyna and Velmoor sleeping on the upstairs deck, it was starting to feel like a weird dorm, so I made them each fenced off little rooms and put a shade garden underneath.

ME: Here's a wide view of the outdoor bedrooms, granting mother and son a little more personal space while still allowing them to enjoy their love of the outdoors.

Draigoth: This new space for painting is perfect, it's wonderfully decorated, and the bright plants will make a nice backround I hope.
ME: ME too!

Sashyna: It's time to PAR-TAY!  Woo-hoo!
Shanika Madden (internal Monologue): This family throws the most epic parties!  I'm so glad Justina got me onto the guest list, she's the best roomie ever!

Sashyna: I've always loved cooking, but now that our yard has been spruced up, it's even more of a treat to spend time out here.
ME: Each dish of Ambrosia is lovingly prepared by Sashyna herself.

Aeluna: Yeah, everybody needs a night off once in awhile! Let's dance!

ME: Allison wants to master all four instruments, honestly, I don't think she'll have time with her other tasks, but she spends a lot of time playing in the gardens.

ME: When she wants to, Sashyna can still make sparks fly!

Next Time: Work and fun!
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #203 on: March 21, 2011, 05:22:21 PM »
I love the outdoor deck bedrooms idea! Good thing there is only good weather in the Sims 3 world right now.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #204 on: March 21, 2011, 05:42:39 PM »
Love the remodel Juxt, you have such a flair for design  :)
♫♪If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten and that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.  When you're feeling in the dumps, don't be silly chumps, just purse your lips and whistle that's the thing, and always look on the bright side of life......♪♫

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #205 on: March 21, 2011, 07:32:36 PM »
I love the outdoor bedrooms! Awesome job! What happens if we get weather like everyone wants and it starts raining or snowing?!  :o

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #206 on: March 21, 2011, 09:34:56 PM »
Esther, I personally can't wait for that to happen just to see if a Sim will still sleep outside and if they will get snowed upon. It would be funny if the Sim had to "dig themselves out" of bed every morning! ;D

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #207 on: March 21, 2011, 10:37:48 PM »
Lol that would be hilarious!

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #208 on: March 21, 2011, 11:27:59 PM »
Great update - I love the outdoor area!

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #209 on: March 22, 2011, 04:22:46 PM »
Esther, I personally can't wait for that to happen just to see if a Sim will still sleep outside and if they will get snowed upon. It would be funny if the Sim had to "dig themselves out" of bed every morning! ;D

Thank you lilygirl, if they get snow, then I'll let them dig themselves out at least once, then I'll probably put up greenhouse walls and roofing over them to keep them snug.  If they add snow, they'll add something to protect your plants.

Love the remodel Juxt, you have such a flair for design  :)

Thank you SassySimmer, I don't feel as proficient as some I could name, but I try not to set my own bar too high, so I'm very proud.  ;D

I love the outdoor bedrooms! Awesome job! What happens if we get weather like everyone wants and it starts raining or snowing?!  :o

Thank you Esther, don't worry, I wouldn't let them be exposed to the elements for any longer than it was funny to me :)

Great update - I love the outdoor area!

Thank you Alexandria, since at least half this dynasty will end up loving the outdoors, I wanted to spend some real time sprucing it up.

Velmoor: Research is an important part of staying sharp!
ME: I think he looks awesome in this career uniform, it's my favorite.

Allison: Hello Mr. Stone Gnome, I'm glad you like your perch!
Stone Gnome: I can see what Velmoor sees in you RAWR!

Aeluna: Yet another fabulous day surrounded by beauty, art, and beloved family, how shall we ever make it through the endless days to come?
ME: I love the Dramatic despair pose, cracks me up everytime!

ME: The household bills were over 11K, so I decided to try out the windmills and solar panels.  These ones I added reduced the bills by about 3K, and they're upgradable, which provided the last unique upgrade Velmoor needed to super max repair.

ME: Allison has a huge decision to make, she carries the dreaded inappropriate trait, and Velmoor says he can't commit to her as long as she has it, no matter how much he loves her.
Allison: He loves his family enough to protect them, even from me.  Do I love him enough to change for him?

Sashyna: You're a super star, that's who you are!

ME: After her twin had gone to rest, Aeluna sets aside more time to read some of the books she left behind, they are full of comfort, of loving praise for her family, and of support for the decision to continue on, no matter what.

Prosper Room Bouncer (Internal Monologue): The De D'Onlyn family just purchased this property, I wonder if it's really true that the heirs never die, it's what everyone says!
Draigoth: Yes, I think this place will set just the right tone for what I have in mind.

Velmoor: Well, if I expect other people to trust me and take the red/blue pill, then I guess I should take it myself!

Next Time: Birthdays, doctoring, and more Gnomes!
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty

anything