Author Topic: De D'Onlyn Dynasty *Completed*  (Read 225862 times)

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
Re: De D'Onlyn Dynasty
« Reply #420 on: May 09, 2011, 03:17:20 PM »
Lol. Sashyna is on fire, I see! ;D I kinda love the first picture, very creative. Poor Grim - "And I missed it?! Aww man!". Fabulous writing and I'm just in love with humor, awesome job, Juxt! ;)
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #421 on: May 09, 2011, 03:55:55 PM »
I must say I did lol when I read:

"Star Blanton: Did you guys see Sashyna come inside wearing only her unmentionables? It's so funny, I could just die! Ooops, I didn't mean that literally! My stars are all escaping, quickly, catch them! Catch them"

Unmentionables lol and Catch them - haha.

Awesome update Juxt.  Thanks for continuing to entertain with the daily lives of the De D'Onlyn family :)
♫♪If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten and that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.  When you're feeling in the dumps, don't be silly chumps, just purse your lips and whistle that's the thing, and always look on the bright side of life......♪♫

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #422 on: May 09, 2011, 05:27:25 PM »
Awesome! Simply awesome! I love your lawn ornament! When she said it was so funny she could die, oh man that was hilarious!! She literally laughed herself to death haha.  ;D Thanks, I try to be funny lol.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #423 on: May 10, 2011, 02:00:46 AM »

"Star Blanton: Did you guys see Sashyna come inside wearing only her unmentionables? It's so funny, I could just die! Ooops, I didn't mean that literally! My stars are all escaping, quickly, catch them! Catch them"

Awesome update Juxt.  Thanks for continuing to entertain with the daily lives of the De D'Onlyn family :)
I was just about quote and say the same thing before I clicked on the next page. Juxt, you always crack me up!

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #424 on: May 10, 2011, 04:08:13 PM »
Hahahaha!
*wipes tears out of her eyes*
Climbing is not quite the adjective I'd have used for Rocko, but at least this one complies with forum rules.
That's just hilarious.
*wipes more tears out of her eyes*
And I think Sashyna shouldn't worry so much about her burning entrance; even at her age she can still pull it off to show her underwear in public :P

Thank you Phyre, naughty naughty minded Phyre *shakes finger, then rolls on the floor laughing*

I'm with Phyre on this one  ;D  I love your lawn decor

Sashyna has some sexy old lady Grannie panties so I'm not sure what she's worried about. 

Awesome update! can't wait to go to the party! I have my confetti ready.

Thank you Rica, I was pretty proud of how Rocko, the Climbing Horse turned out ;) Those are like the least sexy undies ever, they look like they were made by Depends! LOL I'm ready to party too! Woo!

Lol. Sashyna is on fire, I see! ;D I kinda love the first picture, very creative. Poor Grim - "And I missed it?! Aww man!". Fabulous writing and I'm just in love with humor, awesome job, Juxt! ;)

Thank you Chronic, I've been experimenting with landscaping, because I find it easier than trying to learn to build houses LOL  I'm glad I'm continuing to perform admirably ;)

Thank you SassySimmer, my grandma used to say "unmentionables" so it seemed like the thing for Star to say too.  My pleasure entirely, I love writing this story, and it is so awesome that there are other people enjoying it too.

Awesome! Simply awesome! I love your lawn ornament! When she said it was so funny she could die, oh man that was hilarious!! She literally laughed herself to death haha.  ;D Thanks, I try to be funny lol.

Thank you Esther, hmm, there's a dangerous scenario, is someone laughing themselves to death so funny it could cause someone else to laugh themselves to death?! *Dramatic sting music here*

Thank you Alexandria

Music: I say do what you do, say what you say, mean what you mean when you say. Cuz it's your life, gotta make your own rules, and you gotta do it your way!
ME: Velmoor pulls on his awesome suit, and goes to dance in my favorite pre-made spot, the dance cube in the center of the Brightmore.

ME: Oh yeah, nothing is more interesting than pictures of a famous person's back when he's eating. Woo!  Must be a slow news day.

Bridgeport Citizen(Internal Monologue): Well, a free clinic may save me money, but maybe I'm better off paying for a doctor who doesn't think underground in a graveyard is the right place to hold a clinic.

ME: The birthday girl is all dressed up in her best dress, ready for her birthday party, but it looks as though she might be a bit nervous, since she snuggles her teddy bear during the elevator ride.

ME: Nyarah puts her snuggle bear away, and goes to the cake with her family gathered close for support.
Nyarah: I wish to be super-duper famous!

Nyarah: Sparkles, I love sparkles!
Huge Party Crowd: Go Nyarah, we love you! Woo!
Nyarah: Seems like my wish is already coming true!

Nyarah: This is better than my most hopeful dreams of it, I'm finally a teenager, and I look great!
ME: Well, it's good to have your priorities sorted out.

ME: With a more mature hair style, and just the tiniest hints of makeup, Nyarh is quite the stunning young lady.  I'm glad I was already planning to make her an actress, since I can't think of anything she'd be more appropriate for.

Velmoor (1): Seriously, even on my granddaughter's birthday? OK, what seems to be the trouble sir?
Bartender (1): I think we got a bad batch of nectar, my head is spinning, and my stomach hurts.
Velmoor (2): *Sigh* No problem sir, please just hold still, and follow the pen with your eyes.

ME: Nyarah wants to be thought of as a young lady, though her family encourages her to enjoy the time she has to still be a child, they give in to her pleading about having modern trendy clothing in the latest of Sim fashions.

Velmoor: Sorry, my pager is beeping, someone needs emergency brain surgery at the hospital, and this is the second time tonight you've needed atttention, see ya!
Bartender: *Hork* *Urp* *Blarg*
ME: Well, at least he wasn't faking it for the attention.
Morris Sleep: And Sims say what I eat is disgusting, eww!

Next Time: Quain becomes an Elder, bringing him one vital step closer to Immortality.
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #425 on: May 10, 2011, 04:17:37 PM »
Go Velmoor! We love you! P!NK all the way - Juxt, did you know that I am a crazy P!nk fan too?! ;D

Anyways. Happy birthday to our cutie Nyarah! The woman in the background (using the bar) is huge! :o

Vampires these days... *shudder* Look at the vamp in the last picture! Bridgeport suddenly turned into a Horror City!
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #426 on: May 10, 2011, 04:19:22 PM »
Oh wow, I'm just blown away by how beautiful Nyarah is!  Happy Birthday!

I love Rocko - he reminds me of my golden retriever who also *cough* climbs (at least that's what he tells our newfie.)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #427 on: May 10, 2011, 04:25:17 PM »
Whooo! The Super Suit! *confetti* Happy Birthday Nyarah!  She is indeed beautiful.

Why is Velmoor giving her that shot in the eye?  or at least that's what it looked like the first time I saw the photo. 
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #428 on: May 10, 2011, 04:27:28 PM »
Happy birthday Nyarah! You are beautiful!! Lol her carrying her teddy bear was so cute!!

Offline MissMaths

• Townie
  • Please call me Alice - it is my name, after all...
« Reply #429 on: May 10, 2011, 04:29:17 PM »
Vampires these days... *shudder* Look at the vamp in the last picture! Bridgeport suddenly turned into a Horror City!
Ugh, that's worse than baby Beau Merrick (or whatever his name is) and that says a lot.
Why is Velmoor giving her that shot in the eye?  or at least that's what it looked like the first time I saw the photo. 
That's what I thought!
Happy birthday Nyarah! Woot, *confetti* for pretty girl with teddybear before she aged up.
Yayza the Super Suit! ;D

Offline Phyre

• Occult
« Reply #430 on: May 10, 2011, 05:15:15 PM »
Happy Birthday Nyarah!

From a slightly nervous girl who needs to hug her teddy bear to a confident teen with just a few sparkles; sims really are incredible!

Am I the only one who thinks Nyarah looks a lot like Susie? She's gorgeous nonetheless but I always thought Susie was very pretty too!

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #431 on: May 10, 2011, 05:59:55 PM »
Happy Birthday Nyarah! No more teddy for this big girl!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #432 on: May 10, 2011, 07:07:31 PM »
Happy birthday Nyarah!

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #433 on: May 11, 2011, 02:31:50 PM »
Edit: Woo! 9K views, thank you everybody who takes the time to read my Dynasty!

Go Velmoor! We love you! P!NK all the way - Juxt, did you know that I am a crazy P!nk fan too?! ;D

Anyways. Happy birthday to our cutie Nyarah! The woman in the background (using the bar) is huge! :o

Thank you Chronic, you think Morris is ugly?  Really?  I always though he looks kind of sweet and charming, oh well, eye of the beholder and all that.  I was not aware you were a fan of P!nk, but why wouldn't you be, she's totally awesome! ;)

Oh wow, I'm just blown away by how beautiful Nyarah is!  Happy Birthday!

I love Rocko - he reminds me of my golden retriever who also *cough* climbs (at least that's what he tells our newfie.)

Thank you Katluvr, does your retriever at least call the newfie the next day? LOL  I was pretty impressed by Nyarah myself, I'm glad you agree.

Whooo! The Super Suit! *confetti* Happy Birthday Nyarah!  She is indeed beautiful.

Thank you Ricalynn, I'm not sure you've noticed this *whispers conspiratorially* but Velmoor is crazy

Happy birthday Nyarah! You are beautiful!! Lol her carrying her teddy bear was so cute!!

Thank you Esther, I thought so too, I've never had a kid go through a public elevator before, it makes me wonder if they always bring them out to snuggle during the ride, or if it was just a random weirdness.

Ugh, that's worse than baby Beau Merrick (or whatever his name is) and that says a lot.That's what I thought!
Happy birthday Nyarah! Woot, *confetti* for pretty girl with teddybear before she aged up.
Yayza the Super Suit! ;D

Thank you MissMaths, poor Sleep siblings, no one but me sees their inner beauty, oh well.

Happy Birthday Nyarah!

From a slightly nervous girl who needs to hug her teddy bear to a confident teen with just a few sparkles; sims really are incredible!

Am I the only one who thinks Nyarah looks a lot like Susie? She's gorgeous nonetheless but I always thought Susie was very pretty too!

Thank you Phyre, you're definitely not the only one that sees the similarity, there are a few tiny differences, but other than that, they're nearly carbon copies of each other.  Which explains why Nyarah is so pretty, and Quain is such a happy husband ;D

Happy Birthday Nyarah! No more teddy for this big girl!

Thank you Gogowars, well, it does still sit by her bed, but she's all grown up, she certainly won't be carrying it around, snuggle bears are for girls!  At least that's how she feels about it (My own snuggle bear is still very much snuggled LOL)

Thank you Alexandria!

Nyarah: Hey paparazzi, look at me, I learned how to do flips on this trampoline, wanna take my picture?
Paparazzi: Absolutely, and I'd love to hear about anything you want to tell me.
ME: Someone doesn't mind prying eyes, and eager ears.

Velmoor: So what are you writing about?
Nyarah: It's a creative writing assignment, so I guess whatever I want.
Velmoor: Well, why don't you imagine that you had a twin?  What would that be like?
Nyarah: Hmm, that's kind of an interesting thought, but then people would pay just as much attention to her as me, I don't know that I'd like that too much.  But at least it's something to write about.
ME: What are you doing now Velmoor?
Velmoor: I just wanted to see if she'd react, if somehow she knows.
Nyarah: Knows what?
Velmoor: Nothing you need to concern yourself with, it's just boring "ancient Sims" talk.

Susie: So, are you freelancing as a bouncer Makenzie?  Last time you were at Banzai Lounge.
Makenzie Sleep: Banzai Lounge patrons said they didn't like that all the bouncers were vampires, so they hired new staff, luckily all De D'Onlyn family businesses are Equal Opportunity Employment establishments.
Susie: I'm sorry you lost your job, as Mayor, I plan to help fight against undead discrimination, especially for "Born" vampires such as yourself.
Makenzie: It means so much to my brothers and me that you care about the vampiric community too, you will always have our vote.

ME: Susie stops to admire the "lucky" meteorite that Sashyna dug up, and Velmoor teleported over to Aquarius.

Quain: Well, I already have tons of friends, a beautiful wife, a brilliant daughter, and all the prosperity anyone could hope for, so I wish for, uhm, uh.
Party Goer: Just blow out the candles already!

Quain: I can't think of anything to wish for, so let's just live it up!
Party Crowd: Woo! Happy Birthday Quain!
ME: For once nothing distracts from the aging up at the birthday cake, you can see how crowded these parties can get!

Quain: Well, at least I get to keep all my hair!  Being an Elder could be worse.

ME: Quain gets ushered off to the Dresser for a new wardrobe and the mirror to have his grey hair darkened a bit.

Next Time: The Incarnations of Immortality are In Demand in Bridgeport, two gigs, one update!
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #434 on: May 11, 2011, 02:48:32 PM »
WOOT! Happy birthday Quain! :D
Velmoor, dear, you sure rock, but don't you dare to tell about the secret to Nyarah! Sssh!
Nyarah is super awesome, the update as well - awesome update, Juxt!