Author Topic: De D'Onlyn Dynasty *Completed*  (Read 89964 times)

adskelton70

Re: De D'Onlyn Dynasty
« Reply #475 on: May 17, 2011, 11:03:09 AM »
 ;D 10,000 views!  WOOT!  WOOT!  *confetti*

;D Awesome job, Juxt!!!  *more confetti*

;D Happy Birthday, Nyarah!  *even more confetti*

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #476 on: May 17, 2011, 11:31:16 AM »
Happy Birthday, Nyarah!!

Congratulations on breaking 10k views - very well deserved!!!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #477 on: May 17, 2011, 03:15:29 PM »
LOL Go Nyarah! Choose the best of them, but keep the others. ;D
Happy birthday darling! I love your dresses, as well as personality.
Sure, who would go past Velmoor's charming vaccination clinics? :D
Congrats on 10,000 views, Juxt! WOW.
Awesome update, super!

Thank you Chronic, no one ignores Velmoor when he's working, he won't allow it LOL  When Nyarah picks a guy, she'll cut the others loose, umm, probably  ;)

10K views, go Juxt! WOOT, digital CAKE!I got digital CAKE if anyone want! And as for the singing, take it from someone who knows (my mum) Velmoor...YOU CAN'T SING! My ears are bleeding, you're worse than my dad is after going 90MPH down the motorway with the top down. To put that in the nicest way possible. I'm not very good with people, even if they're Sims. LOL. ;D
Nyarah is such a beautiful Sim! I love her second formal dress (the long one) that pattern makes it shimmer like it's shot through with silk :D
I'm insane, and a know-it-all.

Thank you Missmaths, I like using only slightly different shades on complex patterns to create that effect, the shimmering is very pretty.
 ME: Did you catch that Velmoor, should we repeat it some more?
Velmoor: When you're very bored, and the day is seeming long, you just open up your heart, and there will be a song!
ME: Stop singing! Just because you sing it doesn't make it music!

Happy Birthday Nyarah! You're still beautiful!! Sure, send Velmoor on over I'd love to meet him in person! My address is 15 SummerHill Court, Sunset Valley, USA! But I don't think my ears have any issues at all but maybe he can find out for sure!  ;D Congrats on 10,000 views! You rock!

Thank you Esther, while Velmoor currently has other engagements (I.E. my Dynasty) I'll make sure he gets over there post haste once he can LOL

YAY for 10,000 views!

Happy Birthday Nyarah! Oh dear, she's allowed a free week?!

Thank you lilygirl, while I haven't really mentioned it, the last 3 Sims all took the first week to do what they want. Since that's usually just working on their hobbies (read: super max skill) or finding a partner, it just looks like I'm keeping them busy.  It's kind of like summer vacation, all it really means is I don't shove them into their office jobs right away.

Three cheers for Nyarah on her birthday!

You have to admit though, she is right; the sculpture does benefit from being Nyarah's ice image. She is a really gorgeous sim and that didn't stop at the YA cake. I really love her new wardrobe, it's very "Nyarah"!

A free week, uh oh, Bridgeport better close their doors at night or they may fall prey to Nyarah and her friends clubbing! (Or did YA-hood shave the edges of that teen behaviour?)

Thank you Phyre, a "Nyarah" fashion show was just what I was going for LOL Well, I wouldn't say they need to lock their doors, more like throw open the doors ;)  Sadly, many of her friends have been struck with aging disorders, it's getting frustrating.

;D 10,000 views!  WOOT!  WOOT!  *confetti*

;D Awesome job, Juxt!!!  *more confetti*

;D Happy Birthday, Nyarah!  *even more confetti*

Thank you Angie, I love the support, you may want to tone the emoticons down to less than one per line *hugs*

Thank you Katluvr!

Velmoor (1): So you say your global positioner is on the fritz? Where does it say you are?
Malcolm (1): *Bzzrt* Activating GPS *Static* Current location *horrible high pitched squeal* Sunset Valley.
Velmoor (1): Uh, yeah, that's not right *under breath* my dimensional doorways must be sending out stronger signals than I thought. Here Malcolm, take this pill, you'll feel better soon.
Bystanders (2): You shouldn't take that pill, you have no idea what it might do!
Malcolm (2): It can not be worse than what I am suffering now *Gulp*

Patient: Don't you think you should help that passed out vampire first?
Velmoor: I'll help her as soon as she gets up, now what seems to be the problem?
Patient (Internal Monologue): I hope Audra will be OK, but I guess it's doctor's choice as to who goes first.

ME (1): So, it's your first week of young adulthood, it's traditionally a free time for you to do as you please, so what are you up to?
Nyarah (1): I've spent the whole morning getting spa treatments, I've never looked, or felt better, I'm practically glowing!
Nyarah (2): So I'm auditioning for a minor movie part, I'll basically just be an extra in the background, but it will get my foot in the door, and with the way I look today, they're bound to offer me a permanent job!
ME (2): You know you don't have to start work right away, you could just take it easy.
Nyarah (2): I've been waiting my whole life for this, lights, camera, action!

Nyarah: I got the job! I'm gonna be famous! I got the job! I got the job! It's time to Par-Tay! I got the job!

Dwayne Brenner: Are you really sure this is what you want to do today.
Nyarah: Yeah, I want you to do well in school, otherwise you won't have much of a future, the cards are already stacked against you since you're a newspaper delivery person.
Dwayne: OK, so let's get to work on this report on "Llama care and maintenance?"
ME: I seem to have caught "Llama obsession" from this game, what's up with that?

ME: The Incarnations of Immortality played the half time show at Bridgeport's Stadium, earning them 69K! Woo! Strangely, afterward, Draigoth and Sashyna both got the wish to quit the band, "Since it isn't going anywhere" which I thought was pretty weird.

Music: Oh, oh, evacuate the dance floor, I'm infected by the sound. Oh, oh, stop, this beat is killing me, Hey Mr. DJ let the music take me underground!
ME: When I was thinking about this song, I picture Grim as a DJ, I hope one day they bring back the Sims 2 DJ station LOL

Velmoor: Who knew that wandering through flaming caves could be so rough on your clothes!
ME: I did, but it looks like you came back with a caveman outfit, cool!
Velmoor: It is cool! I'm keeping it!
ME: I think you should.

Nyarah: Yeah, can you believe it, it's only my first day there, and they already gave me a promotion! People there made me think it would be hard climb the ladder to fame, but at this rate I'll be mega ultra super star in no time! Yeah I know! It's awesome, talk to you later, I have to tell everyone I know!

Next Time: It's time for Quain's most special day ever!
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #478 on: May 17, 2011, 03:24:38 PM »
Awesome update! Cool, as soon as the dynasty is over, I'll be watching for Velmoor! Congrats on the new job Nyarah!

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #479 on: May 17, 2011, 03:44:45 PM »
Woot! Go Nyarah! You can get to the top! You can do it!
No, you are really reading my mind, Juxt! ;D I love Cascada! You have awesome taste in music.
Llama obsession! lol I think we all have it here! :D
As always, fantastic update!
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Baby #3 born May 2017
« Reply #480 on: May 17, 2011, 04:21:23 PM »
Congrats on the job and promotion, Nyarah! Nobody can say she doesn't have drive and ambition. Study dates are the best, I also recommend treadmills and Sim Gnubb.

I keep wondering what kind of pills Velmoor is giving Malcolm, because I would be intrigued if the Sim ones worked for a Simbot too. Or maybe it fits under the "off the label" uses.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline MissMaths

• Immortal
  • Please call me Alice - it is my name, after all...
« Reply #481 on: May 17, 2011, 04:24:27 PM »
WOOT! Go Nyarah, you show them who's boss! ;D
Great update Juxt! ;)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #482 on: May 17, 2011, 06:47:21 PM »

Music: Oh, oh, evacuate the dance floor, I'm infected by the sound. Oh, oh, stop, this beat is killing me, Hey Mr. DJ let the music take me underground!
KYAAAAA~!
I LOVE that song! ;D
It's my favorite one!
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Phyre

• Occult
« Reply #483 on: May 18, 2011, 03:49:21 AM »
Congratulations to Nyarah! I just hope the fame won't rise to her head the way she'll rise to fame!

Now I'm very curious what Quain's most special day ever is - I doubt Nyarah is suddenly getting married so that can't be it!

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shady eyes* Not me.
« Reply #484 on: May 18, 2011, 06:47:55 AM »
Awesome update! And I do believe this is the first time you've managed to get a song stuck in my head but I love the song so it's ok.   Of Course Nyarah wouldn't take a free week.  Geez.
And aww.  Velmoor got a caveman suit.  I want a cave man suit..

...Must throw artie down more holes...
Origin ID: Ricalynn
Current Active Stories: Artie's TS4 Dynasty || Grim Rivalries

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #485 on: May 18, 2011, 08:28:34 AM »
Wooo! Go Nyarah!

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #486 on: May 18, 2011, 01:28:28 PM »
Thank you Esther!

Woot! Go Nyarah! You can get to the top! You can do it!
No, you are really reading my mind, Juxt! ;D I love Cascada! You have awesome taste in music.
Llama obsession! lol I think we all have it here! :D
As always, fantastic update!

Thank you Chronic, Nyarah will get to the top, it's only a question of how quickly ;)  At this point, since I don't really listen to that wide an array of dance music, I'm listening to some of these songs for the first time.  I know, I'm a hermit LOL  I'm glad you like them though, I'm finding I do too, this story is going to get me to buy a whole bunch of new albums.

Congrats on the job and promotion, Nyarah! Nobody can say she doesn't have drive and ambition. Study dates are the best, I also recommend treadmills and Sim Gnubb.

I keep wondering what kind of pills Velmoor is giving Malcolm, because I would be intrigued if the Sim ones worked for a Simbot too. Or maybe it fits under the "off the label" uses.

Thank you lilygirl, Nyarah's wanted to be a star since birth, no one can stop her! I think Nyarah would prefer clubbing dates, but it seems a little innapropriate for her to go clubbing with a teen LOL  I wonder about the Simbot medicine myself, I asked him how it works, but what he said made me a little scared, so I dropped the matter.
Velmoor: You can put whatever you want inside a capsule.

Thank you Missmaths!

KYAAAAA~!
I LOVE that song! ;D
It's my favorite one!

Thank you Simstar, it is pretty catchy isn't it?  It's been stuck in my head all week now.

Congratulations to Nyarah! I just hope the fame won't rise to her head the way she'll rise to fame!

Now I'm very curious what Quain's most special day ever is - I doubt Nyarah is suddenly getting married so that can't be it!

Thank you Phyre, I didn't mean it to be a mystery, Ambrosia day is the most important day for any Immortal, they don't have to worry about Grimmy breathing down their neck anymore.

Awesome update! And I do believe this is the first time you've managed to get a song stuck in my head but I love the song so it's ok.   Of Course Nyarah wouldn't take a free week.  Geez.
And aww.  Velmoor got a caveman suit.  I want a cave man suit..

...Must throw artie down more holes...

Thank you Rica, somehow I can just picture you grabbing Artie by the scruff of the neck and throwing him down a hole LOL

Thank you Alexandria!

Velmoor (1): Here Quain, I have this pill I've been making that aids healing, and I want you to give it a test.
Quain (1): Sure, give it here.
Velmoor (2): Woah, what's up with my arm, it's flying all over the place by itself!
Quain (Internal Monologue) (2): I'm pretty sure when most doctors give out pills, they themselves are not usually the ones to experience weird side effects.

Velmoor (1): *Grrk* I think I'm choking!
Quain (Internal Monologue) (1): I've heard that some Sims have normal fathers, I wonder what that's like.
Velmoor (2): I'll get you, you thing that I'm choking on! Fear me!
Quain (Internal Monologue) (2): At this point I really think the only thing choking him is his own hands!

Nyarah: Hello little tomatoes, I've been waiting for you to peek out your perfect little faces.
ME: Nyarah is the Gardening Guru, she is: Botanical Boss!

ME: Recently Velmoor picked up a caveman outfit, he wears it all the time now.
Velmoor: I want to be more fit, so that my adventures underground are successful, dressing like a caveman reminds me what I'm working for.
ME: Just don't over do it, six points and you're done!

Quain: This is a frightening step I'm taking, it pulls me farther away from Susie.  For the first time in my life, I'll be younger than she is.
ME: It's what she wants for you, even her ice statue smiles as Quain achieves immortality.

Quain: A lifetime worth of work and effort, it was all worth it, I've never felt so, incredible.
ME: At 86 Quain has his first dish of Ambrosia! *Confetti*

Quain
Super Maxx: Fishing
Other Max: Charisma, Logic, Piano
LTW: Presenting the Perfect Aquarium
Best Friends: Darrin Kelly, Blaine Croft, Cassey Cassidy, Jayme Palmer, Kylie Golden, Ginger Jenkins
Black Ops: A Fishy Science Project, Fixing the Books, Field Trip, Required Training, Chaperon the Dance, Logic 101
Bought: Aquarius (property), Grocery Store (Building)
Unique LTR: My Best Friend, Next Big Thing, Entrepreneurial Mindset

Next Time: Dr Pokes-a-lot is in, and a party guest with some good fashion sense for once.
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #487 on: May 18, 2011, 01:37:08 PM »
That song is stuck in my head all day long, Juxt! It was two years ago, it is now, because of De D'Onlyns! ;D
Woot! Congrats Quain on immortality, wow, that is a lot of skills maxed!
Susie will sure be proud. When she finds that out.
Aw, poor Velmoor, you okay darling? ;D
Awesome update, Juxt!
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Phyre

• Occult
« Reply #488 on: May 18, 2011, 03:48:42 PM »
Thank you Phyre, I didn't mean it to be a mystery, Ambrosia day is the most important day for any Immortal, they don't have to worry about Grimmy breathing down their neck anymore.

I'm feeling a little silly now for missing the obvious. Despite that; congratulations Quain on your first taste of ambrosia!

Caveman Outfit. Weightpusher. Sunglasses. Long Hair. Velmoor. Priceless!

*rolls over the floor laughing*

Offline MissMaths

• Immortal
« Reply #489 on: May 18, 2011, 04:01:20 PM »
Despite that; congratulations Quain on your first taste of ambrosia!
I forward that. *passes out from laughing too much.*

*comes round* Brilliant update! Aww, Velmoor, frog in your throat? Hehe. ;D

*passes out from update's awesomeness*

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Baby #3 born May 2017
« Reply #490 on: May 18, 2011, 05:44:27 PM »
Congrats to Quain on achieving Immortality!

Velmoor in a caveman outfit, now I've seen it all. It's quite a change from his purple shorts, especially with the long straggly hair!
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline cathyknits

• Watcher
« Reply #491 on: May 18, 2011, 06:34:47 PM »
Somehow the caveman getup really seems to suit Velmoor.

Congrats Quain!
Immortal Dynasty: A Bouquet of Blossoms

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #492 on: May 18, 2011, 10:38:52 PM »
Congrats Quain on achieving Immortality!! Awesome update!

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #493 on: May 18, 2011, 10:40:41 PM »
Congrats, Quain~! ;D
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #494 on: May 19, 2011, 12:19:01 AM »
Velmoor in his caveman outfit is so funny!
Congratulations Quain! You've got so many immortals now.

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #495 on: May 19, 2011, 02:08:29 PM »
Awesome update!  Congrats on immortality, Quain - I know it's a big step, but I'm sure Susie is proud of you!

Velmoor in his furry workout clothes is a hoot!  Can you recolor them purple, perhaps with a leopard print...that would make quite the fashion statement to any troglodytes he might meet on one of his underground forays.

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #496 on: May 19, 2011, 03:34:20 PM »
That song is stuck in my head all day long, Juxt! It was two years ago, it is now, because of De D'Onlyns! ;D
Woot! Congrats Quain on immortality, wow, that is a lot of skills maxed!
Susie will sure be proud. When she finds that out.
Aw, poor Velmoor, you okay darling? ;D
Awesome update, Juxt!

Thank you Chronic, as far as music goes I am one "Smooth Criminal" LOL Always sticking them in peoples head. Eh, honestly most of my Sims have that many skills maxed out, they just didn't when they hit immortality.  I wasn't very plan-y when I started out, so I just stopped my Sims from maxing out anything I wasn't sure was safe.  Susie already knows everything Quain knows, I couldn't stop him from talking with her if I filled his mouth with rubber cement.

I'm feeling a little silly now for missing the obvious. Despite that; congratulations Quain on your first taste of ambrosia!

Thank you Phyre, we all miss the obvious sometimes like the "Where did I leave my stupid glasses?!" "On your head!" that I happen to be almost famous for.  One time my mom made a grilled cheese sandwich and forgot to put the cheese on it, she'll never live that one down. These things just happen. I like cave Velmoor, it's just odd, you know?

I forward that. *passes out from laughing too much.*

*comes round* Brilliant update! Aww, Velmoor, frog in your throat? Hehe. ;D

*passes out from update's awesomeness*

Thank you MissMaths, please everyone, remember to breathe between laughs, passing out is even worse than constantly drenching your monitors LOL You guys are all so silly.

Congrats to Quain on achieving Immortality!

Velmoor in a caveman outfit, now I've seen it all. It's quite a change from his purple shorts, especially with the long straggly hair!

Thank you lilygirl, it is quite the change I agree, I can't wait until he pulls out a future outfit to wear from the time machine!

Thank you Esther!

Thank you Simstar!

Velmoor in his caveman outfit is so funny!
Congratulations Quain! You've got so many immortals now.

Thank you Alexandria, if five is so many, than that is exactly what I have ;)  I'm very happy to be so firmly over half way done, a Dynasty is really quite the undertaking!

Awesome update!  Congrats on immortality, Quain - I know it's a big step, but I'm sure Susie is proud of you!

Velmoor in his furry workout clothes is a hoot!  Can you recolor them purple, perhaps with a leopard print...that would make quite the fashion statement to any troglodytes he might meet on one of his underground forays.

Thank you Katluvr, and you're right, Susie is very proud, and happy too. I don't know if I can recolor it, I'll have to check, it would be cool in lavender, but leopard print?
Velmoor: No she can't put me in leopard print!
ME: Well, I could.
Velmoor: No, please, no!
ME: Don't worry I won't.

Patient (1): Doctor, I've been having real problems with heartburn, one time it even caught on fire I think!
Velmoor (1): Don't worry, I know just what to do! *Poke, poke, poke, poke*
Patient (3): I've never felt so good! Thank you doctor, you have saved me from agony!
Bystander (3): I can't believe something so weird could do anything!

Velmoor (1): Well, before you dismiss my methods, you should see what they can do for you! *Poke, poke, poke, poke*
Patient (3): I've never felt so strangely before, but honestly I'm feeling better already, thank you Doctor!
ME: I like the poking, it makes me smile!

Al Kuykendall: My sign is Libra, why?
Nyarah: Well, I see a guy who looks like you do, and I just have to find out if we're compatible.
Al: Didn't you have a bit part in the movie: Bikini Beach Babes 7?
Nyarah: Oh my gosh, yes I did, did you like it?
Al: Well, I liked you in it!

ME: As people file in for another of Susie's campaign parties, you can see their wardrobes span the full spectrum, from the classy blond in a beautiful knock off of Susie's own formal, to a guy who apparently wanted to be here so badly he broke out of the hospital to get here.

Nyarah: You're my boss, of course I'll sign that for you!
Boss Man: I just know you're gonna be huge, a bright shining star!
Nyarah: Thank you so much, your confidence means so much to me.

ME: What's a party without dancing? Aeluna and Morris Sleep heat up the dance floor.  This party earns a less robust, but still acceptable 45K for Susie's Campaign Funds.

Susie: Ooo, what a young, handsome husband I have, I'm the luckiest lady in the world! Come here you!
Quain: And I'm married to the woman who rules the free world, how could I possibly say 'no!'
Woohooium: *Glow, glow*

Next Time: Nyarah has her first PR assignment.
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #497 on: May 19, 2011, 03:46:51 PM »
Lol Your townies sure like dressing weirdly!
I love poking too! That's awesome. ;D
Woo! That guy Nyarah met is handsome! Hint, hint!
Can't Aeluna dance to something romantic/slow someday? I'd love to hear the song "Close to You" by the Carpenters performed by De D'Onlyns. Please? *makes that cute puppy smile* :3
Awesome update, as always! Bravo Juxt! :D

Offline MissMaths

• Immortal
« Reply #498 on: May 19, 2011, 04:01:16 PM »
Haha, I love it when they poke, I laugh so bad when my Sims do. LOL.
Hehe, it's probably just me but does that hospital guy look slightly like Arlo after going under the knife? Nah guess not, I just haven't been in SV for weeks and weeks!
WOOT, go Juxt for awesome update!
I'm still laughing here.
*passes out from lack of oxygen caused by laughing*
;D

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Baby #3 born May 2017
« Reply #499 on: May 19, 2011, 06:58:37 PM »
Morris Sleep. Does he happen to be related to one Mackenzie?

Hurray for another successful party!

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations