Author Topic: De D'Onlyn Dynasty *Completed*  (Read 225677 times)

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: De D'Onlyn Dynasty
« Reply #465 on: May 15, 2011, 05:29:12 PM »
The Llama is on the move.... EXTREMELY FUNNY!!! So is Velmoor's singing.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Phyre

• Occult
« Reply #466 on: May 15, 2011, 05:51:39 PM »
Limo Driver: Are you ready to go ma'am.
Susie: Yes, let's go.
Driver (Into radio): The llama is on the move!
Susie: I'm not sure I like that as my call sign.
Driver: Sorry ma'am, but it's traditional.

I know this one's been quoting by others already but I don't care :P "The llama is on the move!" Pure Genius ;D I can't stop laughing. Good thing I was well away from my diet coke :P You ruined me for good though, every time I'll hear "The Eagle is on the move", no matter how series the films, I'll have a hysterics fit seeing purple llamas in my head!

Velmoor: I'm going on an adventure, I'm going underground! I'm gonna look for stuff, and then I'll show you what I've found! *hums to his own made up song*

[...]

Velmoor: I hit the nail, on the head, I'm upgrading solar panels, that's what I said.

Velmoor! Don't let 'm get you down, I like your songs!

Funnily enough I was already humming that first limerick before I read it was supposed to be hummed. I think I need one of those pills too :P

Awesome update as always Juxt, De D'Onlyns never fail to deliver!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #467 on: May 15, 2011, 06:28:53 PM »
Awesome update. Velmoor can't sing? Why? He sounded good to me! Llama on the move is hilarious. Welcome to the forums Angie!

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #468 on: May 16, 2011, 06:47:56 AM »
He may not be able to sing but he can at least rhyme! I was giggling over the llama comment as my husband left for work just now and he gave me the weirdest look so double bonus for you!  Awesome update and yay birthday!

Also! *confetti*  10,000 views!
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #469 on: May 16, 2011, 04:17:08 PM »
Yes Rica *Confetti* for hitting 10K views, everybody who reads this Dynasty thread and helps to make it the best part of my day, treat yourself to the special treat of your choice!  ;)  You're all awesome and deserve it!

Thank you Simstar!

I think you meant "Nyarah's young adult birthday is coming up. ;)
Woo, Sashyna and Susie rock! Rock I tell ya!
So happy for Nyarah. :D And stop making up songs, Velmoor!
LOL That song is awesome too! Juxt, are you reading my mind? ;D
Super awesome update, nevertheless!

Thank you Chronic, attack of the "I only get 6 hours sleep max a night on weekends" disorder. Hmm, I should come up with a shorter name for it.  Yes Young adult party.  Seriously, he sings and it's like my ears start bleeding LOL  Well, I'm not reading your mind, but who knows what Velmoor can do!

I sprayed my diet coke all over my computer screen when I read this!  'The llama is on the move!'  HYSTERICAL!!  I so love the De D'Onlyns!!

Welcome to the forums, Angie!  You have excellent taste in dynasties!  :D

Thank you Katluvr, gee, I hope no one expects me to pay for all the monitors I ruin with my humor LOL

The Llama is on the move.... EXTREMELY FUNNY!!! So is Velmoor's singing.

Thank you Gogowars, I love that people find humor in the same things I do, Sims people, they are my kind of people.  You only think Velmoor's singing is funny cause you don't have to listen to it *pops an aspirin*

I know this one's been quoting by others already but I don't care :P "The llama is on the move!" Pure Genius ;D I can't stop laughing. Good thing I was well away from my diet coke :P You ruined me for good though, every time I'll hear "The Eagle is on the move", no matter how serious the films, I'll have a hysterics fit seeing purple llamas in my head!

Velmoor! Don't let 'm get you down, I like your songs!

Funnily enough I was already humming that first limerick before I read it was supposed to be hummed. I think I need one of those pills too :P

Awesome update as always Juxt, De D'Onlyns never fail to deliver!

Thank you Phyre, I think purple llama has a certain majestic tone.  Very regal, right until it spits in your face that is.  What is it with Sims and llamas?
Velmoor: Thank you, I sing very well!
ME: No you don't.
Velmoor: Do so!
Juxt & entire De D'Onlyn family: No you don't!

Awesome update. Velmoor can't sing? Why? He sounded good to me! Llama on the move is hilarious. Welcome to the forums Angie!

Thank you Esther, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to send Velmoor to check your hearing, because apparently your ears have issues (joke)

He may not be able to sing but he can at least rhyme! I was giggling over the llama comment as my husband left for work just now and he gave me the weirdest look so double bonus for you!  Awesome update and yay birthday!

Also! *confetti*  10,000 views!

Thank you Rica, ooo I like bonus points!  Do I have enough to buy an upgrade yet?  ;D

Derek Corcoran (Internal Monologue): I hate all the art they hang up all over their house, don't they know how tacky and ostentatious it is to have so much wealth displayed all over the place.
Nyarah: And when G2 Grandpa Draigoth was selling his latest masterpiece he met this guy, and he said... (trails eternally into high school girl chatter.)
ME: Hmm, a guy who hates art, and a girl from a long line of artistically gifted ancestors, a match made in heaven this is not.

Nyarah: Oh my gosh G Grandma, it's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen!
Aeluna: Why is that?
Nyarah: The light shines off it like diamonds!  Your lines are perfect, it's the finest thing you've ever made, I'm so proud of you!  And this is the best birthday present ever! Thank you so much!
ME: Well, she didn't say "because it's modeled after me!" So that shows some hope!

Nyarah: It's my birthday, and I'll play if I want to, play if I want to, play if I want to!
ME: Nyarah has a nicer voice than Velmoor, I sense musical movies in her future.
Quain: You're getting better so quickly, and I love the bass you picked out!

Nyarah (Internal Monologue): I wish to find someone who sees me for who I really am, and loves me always.
Family: Happy Birthday Nyarah!

Nyarah (1): It's like magic, I can feel the sparkles changing me!
Nyarah (2): Well, I need a makeover, this formal is super lame, but at least I'm still pretty!

Velmoor: Really?!  Do you people just wait for my granddaughter to have a party to need my attention?  OK, OK, what do you need?
Blake the Vampire: I think I ate from someone who didn't agree with me.  My stomach feels awful!
ME: If you were asking yourself, "Where are all the party guests?" Question answered!  Who could resist Velmoor doing his doctoring!

Nyarah's Traits: Easily Impressed, Dramatic, Party Animal, Schmoozer, Loves the Outdoors

ME: 2 & 3 are both formals, one for celebrity party type formals, the other for more solemn occasions. I'm actually very pleased with this fashion set, it came out just like I wanted.

Next Time: It's time for Nyarah's "free time" week, will she spend it hunting boys, picking out new clothes, or has she got another idea in mind?
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #470 on: May 16, 2011, 04:52:13 PM »
LOL Go Nyarah! Choose the best of them, but keep the others. ;D
Happy birthday darling! I love your dresses, as well as personality.
Sure, who would go past Velmoor's charming vaccination clinics? :D
Congrats on 10,000 views, Juxt! WOW.
Awesome update, super!
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline MissMaths

• Townie
  • Please call me Alice - it is my name, after all...
« Reply #471 on: May 16, 2011, 05:06:40 PM »
10K views, go Juxt! WOOT, digital CAKE!
Yes Rica *Confetti* for hitting 10K views, everybody who reads this Dynasty thread and helps to make it the best part of my day, treat yourself to the special treat of your choice!  ;)
[...]
Velmoor: Thank you, I sing very well!
ME: No you don't.
Velmoor: Do so!
Juxt & entire De D'Onlyn family: No you don't!

I got digital CAKE if anyone want! And as for the singing, take it from someone who knows (my mum) Velmoor...YOU CAN'T SING! My ears are bleeding, you're worse than my dad is after going 90MPH down the motorway with the top down. To put that in the nicest way possible. I'm not very good with people, even if they're Sims. LOL. ;D
Nyarah is such a beautiful Sim! I love her second formal dress (the long one) that pattern makes it shimmer like it's shot through with silk :D
I'm insane, and a know-it-all.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #472 on: May 16, 2011, 11:36:45 PM »
Happy Birthday Nyarah! You're still beautiful!! Sure, send Velmoor on over I'd love to meet him in person! My address is 15 SummerHill Court, Sunset Valley, USA! But I don't think my ears have any issues at all but maybe he can find out for sure!  ;D Congrats on 10,000 views! You rock!

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #473 on: May 17, 2011, 12:57:43 AM »
YAY for 10,000 views!

Happy Birthday Nyarah! Oh dear, she's allowed a free week?!
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Phyre

• Occult
« Reply #474 on: May 17, 2011, 07:07:46 AM »
Three cheers for Nyarah on her birthday!

You have to admitt though, she is right; the sculpture does benefit from being Nyarah's ice image. She is a really gorgeous sim and that didn't stop at the YA cake. I really love her new wardrobe, it's very "Nyarah"!

A free week, uh oh, Bridgeport better close their doors at night or they may fall prey to Nyarah and her friends clubbing! (Or did YA-hood shave the edges of that teen behaviour?)

adskelton70

« Reply #475 on: May 17, 2011, 11:03:09 AM »
 ;D 10,000 views!  WOOT!  WOOT!  *confetti*

;D Awesome job, Juxt!!!  *more confetti*

;D Happy Birthday, Nyarah!  *even more confetti*

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #476 on: May 17, 2011, 11:31:16 AM »
Happy Birthday, Nyarah!!

Congratulations on breaking 10k views - very well deserved!!!

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #477 on: May 17, 2011, 03:15:29 PM »
LOL Go Nyarah! Choose the best of them, but keep the others. ;D
Happy birthday darling! I love your dresses, as well as personality.
Sure, who would go past Velmoor's charming vaccination clinics? :D
Congrats on 10,000 views, Juxt! WOW.
Awesome update, super!

Thank you Chronic, no one ignores Velmoor when he's working, he won't allow it LOL  When Nyarah picks a guy, she'll cut the others loose, umm, probably  ;)

10K views, go Juxt! WOOT, digital CAKE!I got digital CAKE if anyone want! And as for the singing, take it from someone who knows (my mum) Velmoor...YOU CAN'T SING! My ears are bleeding, you're worse than my dad is after going 90MPH down the motorway with the top down. To put that in the nicest way possible. I'm not very good with people, even if they're Sims. LOL. ;D
Nyarah is such a beautiful Sim! I love her second formal dress (the long one) that pattern makes it shimmer like it's shot through with silk :D
I'm insane, and a know-it-all.

Thank you Missmaths, I like using only slightly different shades on complex patterns to create that effect, the shimmering is very pretty.
 ME: Did you catch that Velmoor, should we repeat it some more?
Velmoor: When you're very bored, and the day is seeming long, you just open up your heart, and there will be a song!
ME: Stop singing! Just because you sing it doesn't make it music!

Happy Birthday Nyarah! You're still beautiful!! Sure, send Velmoor on over I'd love to meet him in person! My address is 15 SummerHill Court, Sunset Valley, USA! But I don't think my ears have any issues at all but maybe he can find out for sure!  ;D Congrats on 10,000 views! You rock!

Thank you Esther, while Velmoor currently has other engagements (I.E. my Dynasty) I'll make sure he gets over there post haste once he can LOL

YAY for 10,000 views!

Happy Birthday Nyarah! Oh dear, she's allowed a free week?!

Thank you lilygirl, while I haven't really mentioned it, the last 3 Sims all took the first week to do what they want. Since that's usually just working on their hobbies (read: super max skill) or finding a partner, it just looks like I'm keeping them busy.  It's kind of like summer vacation, all it really means is I don't shove them into their office jobs right away.

Three cheers for Nyarah on her birthday!

You have to admit though, she is right; the sculpture does benefit from being Nyarah's ice image. She is a really gorgeous sim and that didn't stop at the YA cake. I really love her new wardrobe, it's very "Nyarah"!

A free week, uh oh, Bridgeport better close their doors at night or they may fall prey to Nyarah and her friends clubbing! (Or did YA-hood shave the edges of that teen behaviour?)

Thank you Phyre, a "Nyarah" fashion show was just what I was going for LOL Well, I wouldn't say they need to lock their doors, more like throw open the doors ;)  Sadly, many of her friends have been struck with aging disorders, it's getting frustrating.

;D 10,000 views!  WOOT!  WOOT!  *confetti*

;D Awesome job, Juxt!!!  *more confetti*

;D Happy Birthday, Nyarah!  *even more confetti*

Thank you Angie, I love the support, you may want to tone the emoticons down to less than one per line *hugs*

Thank you Katluvr!

Velmoor (1): So you say your global positioner is on the fritz? Where does it say you are?
Malcolm (1): *Bzzrt* Activating GPS *Static* Current location *horrible high pitched squeal* Sunset Valley.
Velmoor (1): Uh, yeah, that's not right *under breath* my dimensional doorways must be sending out stronger signals than I thought. Here Malcolm, take this pill, you'll feel better soon.
Bystanders (2): You shouldn't take that pill, you have no idea what it might do!
Malcolm (2): It can not be worse than what I am suffering now *Gulp*

Patient: Don't you think you should help that passed out vampire first?
Velmoor: I'll help her as soon as she gets up, now what seems to be the problem?
Patient (Internal Monologue): I hope Audra will be OK, but I guess it's doctor's choice as to who goes first.

ME (1): So, it's your first week of young adulthood, it's traditionally a free time for you to do as you please, so what are you up to?
Nyarah (1): I've spent the whole morning getting spa treatments, I've never looked, or felt better, I'm practically glowing!
Nyarah (2): So I'm auditioning for a minor movie part, I'll basically just be an extra in the background, but it will get my foot in the door, and with the way I look today, they're bound to offer me a permanent job!
ME (2): You know you don't have to start work right away, you could just take it easy.
Nyarah (2): I've been waiting my whole life for this, lights, camera, action!

Nyarah: I got the job! I'm gonna be famous! I got the job! I got the job! It's time to Par-Tay! I got the job!

Dwayne Brenner: Are you really sure this is what you want to do today.
Nyarah: Yeah, I want you to do well in school, otherwise you won't have much of a future, the cards are already stacked against you since you're a newspaper delivery person.
Dwayne: OK, so let's get to work on this report on "Llama care and maintenance?"
ME: I seem to have caught "Llama obsession" from this game, what's up with that?

ME: The Incarnations of Immortality played the half time show at Bridgeport's Stadium, earning them 69K! Woo! Strangely, afterward, Draigoth and Sashyna both got the wish to quit the band, "Since it isn't going anywhere" which I thought was pretty weird.

Music: Oh, oh, evacuate the dance floor, I'm infected by the sound. Oh, oh, stop, this beat is killing me, Hey Mr. DJ let the music take me underground!
ME: When I was thinking about this song, I picture Grim as a DJ, I hope one day they bring back the Sims 2 DJ station LOL

Velmoor: Who knew that wandering through flaming caves could be so rough on your clothes!
ME: I did, but it looks like you came back with a caveman outfit, cool!
Velmoor: It is cool! I'm keeping it!
ME: I think you should.

Nyarah: Yeah, can you believe it, it's only my first day there, and they already gave me a promotion! People there made me think it would be hard climb the ladder to fame, but at this rate I'll be mega ultra super star in no time! Yeah I know! It's awesome, talk to you later, I have to tell everyone I know!

Next Time: It's time for Quain's most special day ever!
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #478 on: May 17, 2011, 03:24:38 PM »
Awesome update! Cool, as soon as the dynasty is over, I'll be watching for Velmoor! Congrats on the new job Nyarah!

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #479 on: May 17, 2011, 03:44:45 PM »
Woot! Go Nyarah! You can get to the top! You can do it!
No, you are really reading my mind, Juxt! ;D I love Cascada! You have awesome taste in music.
Llama obsession! lol I think we all have it here! :D
As always, fantastic update!
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

anything