Author Topic: De D'Onlyn Dynasty *Completed*  (Read 223599 times)

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
Re: De D'Onlyn Dynasty
« Reply #495 on: May 19, 2011, 02:08:29 PM »
Awesome update!  Congrats on immortality, Quain - I know it's a big step, but I'm sure Susie is proud of you!

Velmoor in his furry workout clothes is a hoot!  Can you recolor them purple, perhaps with a leopard print...that would make quite the fashion statement to any troglodytes he might meet on one of his underground forays.

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #496 on: May 19, 2011, 03:34:20 PM »
That song is stuck in my head all day long, Juxt! It was two years ago, it is now, because of De D'Onlyns! ;D
Woot! Congrats Quain on immortality, wow, that is a lot of skills maxed!
Susie will sure be proud. When she finds that out.
Aw, poor Velmoor, you okay darling? ;D
Awesome update, Juxt!

Thank you Chronic, as far as music goes I am one "Smooth Criminal" LOL Always sticking them in peoples head. Eh, honestly most of my Sims have that many skills maxed out, they just didn't when they hit immortality.  I wasn't very plan-y when I started out, so I just stopped my Sims from maxing out anything I wasn't sure was safe.  Susie already knows everything Quain knows, I couldn't stop him from talking with her if I filled his mouth with rubber cement.

I'm feeling a little silly now for missing the obvious. Despite that; congratulations Quain on your first taste of ambrosia!

Caveman Outfit. Weightpusher. Sunglasses. Long Hair. Velmoor. Priceless!

*rolls over the floor laughing*

Thank you Phyre, we all miss the obvious sometimes like the "Where did I leave my stupid glasses?!" "On your head!" that I happen to be almost famous for.  One time my mom made a grilled cheese sandwich and forgot to put the cheese on it, she'll never live that one down. These things just happen. I like cave Velmoor, it's just odd, you know?

I forward that. *passes out from laughing too much.*

*comes round* Brilliant update! Aww, Velmoor, frog in your throat? Hehe. ;D

*passes out from update's awesomeness*

Thank you MissMaths, please everyone, remember to breathe between laughs, passing out is even worse than constantly drenching your monitors LOL You guys are all so silly.

Congrats to Quain on achieving Immortality!

Velmoor in a caveman outfit, now I've seen it all. It's quite a change from his purple shorts, especially with the long straggly hair!

Thank you lilygirl, it is quite the change I agree, I can't wait until he pulls out a future outfit to wear from the time machine!

Thank you Esther!

Thank you Simstar!

Velmoor in his caveman outfit is so funny!
Congratulations Quain! You've got so many immortals now.

Thank you Alexandria, if five is so many, than that is exactly what I have ;)  I'm very happy to be so firmly over half way done, a Dynasty is really quite the undertaking!

Awesome update!  Congrats on immortality, Quain - I know it's a big step, but I'm sure Susie is proud of you!

Velmoor in his furry workout clothes is a hoot!  Can you recolor them purple, perhaps with a leopard print...that would make quite the fashion statement to any troglodytes he might meet on one of his underground forays.

Thank you Katluvr, and you're right, Susie is very proud, and happy too. I don't know if I can recolor it, I'll have to check, it would be cool in lavender, but leopard print?
Velmoor: No she can't put me in leopard print!
ME: Well, I could.
Velmoor: No, please, no!
ME: Don't worry I won't.

Patient (1): Doctor, I've been having real problems with heartburn, one time it even caught on fire I think!
Velmoor (1): Don't worry, I know just what to do! *Poke, poke, poke, poke*
Patient (3): I've never felt so good! Thank you doctor, you have saved me from agony!
Bystander (3): I can't believe something so weird could do anything!

Velmoor (1): Well, before you dismiss my methods, you should see what they can do for you! *Poke, poke, poke, poke*
Patient (3): I've never felt so strangely before, but honestly I'm feeling better already, thank you Doctor!
ME: I like the poking, it makes me smile!

Al Kuykendall: My sign is Libra, why?
Nyarah: Well, I see a guy who looks like you do, and I just have to find out if we're compatible.
Al: Didn't you have a bit part in the movie: Bikini Beach Babes 7?
Nyarah: Oh my gosh, yes I did, did you like it?
Al: Well, I liked you in it!

ME: As people file in for another of Susie's campaign parties, you can see their wardrobes span the full spectrum, from the classy blond in a beautiful knock off of Susie's own formal, to a guy who apparently wanted to be here so badly he broke out of the hospital to get here.

Nyarah: You're my boss, of course I'll sign that for you!
Boss Man: I just know you're gonna be huge, a bright shining star!
Nyarah: Thank you so much, your confidence means so much to me.

ME: What's a party without dancing? Aeluna and Morris Sleep heat up the dance floor.  This party earns a less robust, but still acceptable 45K for Susie's Campaign Funds.

Susie: Ooo, what a young, handsome husband I have, I'm the luckiest lady in the world! Come here you!
Quain: And I'm married to the woman who rules the free world, how could I possibly say 'no!'
Woohooium: *Glow, glow*

Next Time: Nyarah has her first PR assignment.
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #497 on: May 19, 2011, 03:46:51 PM »
Lol Your townies sure like dressing weirdly!
I love poking too! That's awesome. ;D
Woo! That guy Nyarah met is handsome! Hint, hint!
Can't Aeluna dance to something romantic/slow someday? I'd love to hear the song "Close to You" by the Carpenters performed by De D'Onlyns. Please? *makes that cute puppy smile* :3
Awesome update, as always! Bravo Juxt! :D
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline MissMaths

• Townie
  • Please call me Alice - it is my name, after all...
« Reply #498 on: May 19, 2011, 04:01:16 PM »
Haha, I love it when they poke, I laugh so bad when my Sims do. LOL.
Hehe, it's probably just me but does that hospital guy look slightly like Arlo after going under the knife? Nah guess not, I just haven't been in SV for weeks and weeks!
WOOT, go Juxt for awesome update!
I'm still laughing here.
*passes out from lack of oxygen caused by laughing*
;D

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #499 on: May 19, 2011, 06:58:37 PM »
Morris Sleep. Does he happen to be related to one Mackenzie?

Hurray for another successful party!
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #500 on: May 19, 2011, 07:02:27 PM »
Wow, how long has the Sleep family been around? :o
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #501 on: May 20, 2011, 03:24:45 AM »
Wow, alot has happened since I last came along!
First, Happy Birthday Nyarah! You'll soon have a beautiful husband!
Now, Velmoor needs that caveman suit in purple!
Congratulations Quain on Immortality!! *confetti* *confetti*
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #502 on: May 20, 2011, 03:31:02 AM »
Awesome update Juxt! I think Al Kuykendall is cute enough for Nyarah right?  ;D

Offline Phyre

• Occult
« Reply #503 on: May 20, 2011, 05:04:41 AM »
This was an awesome update, as always, but I just can't remember what... besides...!

Gorgeous-Sim Alert. Brainfry!

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #504 on: May 20, 2011, 02:54:47 PM »
Susie: Ooo, what a young, handsome husband I have, I'm the luckiest lady in the world! Come here you!
Quain: And I'm married to the woman who rules the free world, how could I possibly say 'no!'
Woohooium: *Glow, glow*

I wonder if some permutation of this goes on at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.? 

I still think purple leopard print would be hawt, Velmoor...hubba hubba!

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #505 on: May 20, 2011, 03:42:43 PM »
Lol Your townies sure like dressing weirdly!
I love poking too! That's awesome. ;D
Woo! That guy Nyarah met is handsome! Hint, hint!
Can't Aeluna dance to something romantic/slow someday? I'd love to hear the song "Close to You" by the Carpenters performed by De D'Onlyns. Please? *makes that cute puppy smile* :3
Awesome update, as always! Bravo Juxt! :D

Thank you Chronic, yeah Bridgeport citizens seems to think more weird = more awesome!  At least it keeps them interesting. Al is pretty gorgeous, I will agree with that.  Can Sims slow dance?  I've never seen the option come up.

Haha, I love it when they poke, I laugh so bad when my Sims do. LOL.
Hehe, it's probably just me but does that hospital guy look slightly like Arlo after going under the knife? Nah guess not, I just haven't been in SV for weeks and weeks!
WOOT, go Juxt for awesome update!
I'm still laughing here.
*passes out from lack of oxygen caused by laughing*
;D

Thank you MissMaths, I can't keep myself from laughing when they make those convulsions, and then they're happy about it, that's the icing on the funny, funny cake.  I don't know SV citizens very well, as I've only spent 3 Sims weeks there in one save, if you say he resembles Arlo after surgery, I will just nod, smile, and assume you know what you're talking about ;)  Dang it people, breathe between laughs! Or I will stop being funny! (j/k as if I could.)

Morris Sleep. Does he happen to be related to one Mackenzie?

Hurray for another successful party!

Thank you lilygirl, yes Morris is Makenzie's brother, they also have another sibling named Brenner I think, but for some reason he and Sashyna are enemies, so he doesn't come around, I doubt I would even recognize him.

Wow, how long has the Sleep family been around? :o

Thank you Simstar, the Sleep family descends from original townie Moxie Logan, who broke up with her boyfriend, and married homeless townie Michael Sleep, who looks pretty much exactly like Morris as far as I remember. They are second generation, as far as I know, none of them are married or have any kids yet.

Wow, alot has happened since I last came along!
First, Happy Birthday Nyarah! You'll soon have a beautiful husband!
Now, Velmoor needs that caveman suit in purple!
Congratulations Quain on Immortality!! *confetti* *confetti*

Thank you Gogowars, yeah, I just keep posting, I can't help it ;) I did redo the caveman costume yesterday, but there won't be any pictures of it until next week, but I think you will all be pleased.

This was an awesome update, as always, but I just can't remember what... besides...!

Gorgeous-Sim Alert. Brainfry!

Thank you Phyre, Al is very easy on the eyes, that's for sure!

I wonder if some permutation of this goes on at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.? 

I still think purple leopard print would be hawt, Velmoor...hubba hubba!

Thank you Katluvr, hopefully a touch of tiger stripes will please you almost as much! I wanna put up some presidential innuendo, but I refrain, "family friendly" am I!

Velmoor: I know I shouldn't do this, but I peeked into Nyarah's journal, I feel I have to keep an extra eye on her, because of, well, you know. I don't think Al will be joining the family since this is what she has to say about him.

Nyarah (written): I met this cute guy last week at a party, we flirted, no more than usual, but he's a smooth charmer that one. Then he showed up at my mom's campaign party, and I thought things were going well, so I asked him out on a date. He stood me up! Can you believe it?! I will not be ignored by some pretty boy who thinks I'll wait around all night for him! The nerve of some people!

Nyarah (1): Hi, did you know there's an awesome new movie coming out, and how cool would it be to see someone you know up on the silver screen?! Here have a flyer.
Nyarah (2): I'm going to be in a movie, and as a vampire, I think you'll really like it! Here, have a flyer!
Blake (Internal Monologue): Well, I usually only watch comedies, but she is pretty, it can't hurt to take a look.

Nyarah (1): Of course I'll autograph your flyer, always happy to for a fan!
Nyarah (2): The movie itself features many beautiful natural settings, like our own Butterfly Esplanade! As an avid outdoors man, I think it's a movie you'll love.
ME: Exactly what it this movie about?
Nyarah: Lots of stuff, I just want everyone to go see it, I don't care what the movie is about, this is about me!
ME: You sound a bit like a used car salesman.

Malcolm (Internal Monologue): I am pleased that these constant maintenance session at least get me out of the house, there's nothing like a day at the park.
Velmoor: Hold still, and I'll fuel you back up, this should keep you on your feet for a few days.
ME: Is that the same stuff you give to other Sims?
Velmoor: No, of course not! It's totally different, sort of.
ME: It looks the same.

Paparazzi: Is it true you're joining the Incarnations of Immortality?
Nyarah: Absolutely, and I'd like for my fans to get a sneak peek at my skills as a bassist!
Paparazzi: Wow! What a treat for the people of Bridgeport, when is your next Gig?
Nyarah: We're not booked anywhere right now, but it should be soon!

Quain: Wow, look at this one! G Grandma Aeluna is gonna love eating you with butter!
ME: If she's going to want to eat sea bugs, it is better if I don't have to pay for them.
Quain: I wouldn't eat the stuff I fish up either, give me a cheese steak sandwich any day!

ME: More magicians, they're everywhere!
Sashyna: *Grinding gears and rocks in equal measure* This is the best invention ever! I love being loud.
Magician: Yeah, it's hard not to notice that.

Music: I came to get down, So get out your seats and jump around!
Jump around, Jump around, Jump around Jump up Jump up and get down.
Jump [18x]
ME: I get tired just thinking of jumping that much.
Quain: Jump around!

ME: No young man is safe from Nyarah's charming banter, I'm sure half the people at her first movie debut will be young men trying to get her attention.

Next Time: Nyarah has her first real date, you know, that the guy shows up to also.
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #506 on: May 20, 2011, 03:57:53 PM »
Jump Jump Jump -bounces in seat, gets odd look from husband-

Awesome update Juxt!   Nyarah is a sly one.  We're going to have to pay attention to her.  Of course, Velmoor will always be my favorite inventing doctor though.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #507 on: May 20, 2011, 04:07:22 PM »
JUXT!!! I have just passed out from laughing! REALLY!! ;D
I loved that flyer part!
I have no words, I am just laughing and laughing! AWESOME!!!
And Quain rocks! :D
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #508 on: May 20, 2011, 04:18:02 PM »
Don't you dare quit being funny!  ;D Jump, jump. Oh man. Anyways how dare Al stand her up?! Bad boy! Awesome update!

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #509 on: May 20, 2011, 10:08:09 PM »
Hilarious! ;D
Formerly Simstar3