Author Topic: De D'Onlyn Dynasty *Completed*  (Read 223611 times)

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
Re: De D'Onlyn Dynasty
« Reply #540 on: May 25, 2011, 06:58:37 PM »
YAY another D'Onlyn wedding celebration to come! Congrats to the happy couple.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #541 on: May 25, 2011, 07:04:57 PM »
Congrats for the impending wedding and nooboo! YAY!  ;D I hate aging bugs! I wish Velmoor could cure them all!  :-\

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #542 on: May 25, 2011, 08:25:35 PM »
Awesome Update!  What time Miguel has left will be as happy as Nyarah can make it I'm sure. 

Can't wait to read about the wedding!
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #543 on: May 26, 2011, 02:07:39 AM »
Congratulations to the happy couple! They're very sweet together, but Quain and Susie are still my favourite De D'Onlyn couple :)

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #544 on: May 26, 2011, 05:22:40 PM »
Woo! Pretty much at 12K *Confetti* Thank you to all my readers, those who choose to comment, and those who just choose to enjoy it.

Congratulations! Aw, NPC bug bites..
That was so sweet.
Go Aeluna! Loving the De D'Onlyn dancing!
Woo! First this time. ;D
Awesome update, Juxt!

Thank you Chronic, the dancing was Aeluna's decision too, I go to take a band gig photo, and she's up dancing on the table, I just had to keep that picture.

I can't help but wonder whether Nyarah asking Miguel to go steady was just a ploy to get him to propose to her, rather than the other way around. She can be sneaky like that.

Regardless though, to the newly-engaged couple: Happy *glow, heart, heart, heart* .. er, times together for a very long time to come! Knowing Nyarah, and with Sashyna as wedding-planner, I'm sure the wedding will be beautiful (and possibly very grandeur)!

Thank you Phyre, I can't be sure if that was her plan, but she popped the wish to go steady, then he popped the wish to propose the next day, maybe she did orchestrate it that way. Actually I assumed people might expect a big flashy wedding, so I planned one at home, just to throw you a curve ball, mwah-ha-ha.

Woo, great update! WOO! And I was so bored, about to go to sleep at 4 in the morning (I'm an insomniac) and so I did it to waste some time ;D

Thank you Missmaths, I really feel your pain about the insomnia, there's really few things worse than being sleepless for so long you start to loose your grip. Glad my story could help you wile away the hours.

Thankyou Gogowars!

Thank you lilygirl

Congrats for the impending wedding and nooboo! YAY!  ;D I hate aging bugs! I wish Velmoor could cure them all!  :-\

Thank you Esther, I have high hopes that the Velmoor/Maxis team will one day end service Sim suffering.

Awesome Update!  What time Miguel has left will be as happy as Nyarah can make it I'm sure. 

Can't wait to read about the wedding!

Thank you Rica, I'm sure if anyone could make Miguel happy, it would be Nyarah, I kinda get the feeling she could move mountains if she wanted too.

Congratulations to the happy couple! They're very sweet together, but Quain and Susie are still my favourite De D'Onlyn couple :)

Thank you Alexandria, but I'm afraid this will be a sad update for you then.

Draigoth: So, it's official now, the rumors have been flying about you two since before he moved in, you're getting married?!
Nyarah: As soon as we can, I've been smiling so long my face hurts! I've never ever been so happy!
Draigoth: Congratulations sweetie, I know just how you feel, there's nothing better in this life than finding the person you completes your heart.

Quain: *Singing* Here comes the bride, carved out in white, pure sparkling ice, and we're sure she'll look so nice!
Nyarah: This is a nice way to commemorate my wedding day, I'm so excited.
Aeluna: Of course you are sweetie, I remember that feeling so clearly, I may miss Agustin every day, but having him in my life was worth any pain it may have caused me.

Susie (1): Hey, I just finished my 25th ice statue and it's my first masterpiece, I made it!  And it's my daughters wedding day that I've been waiting and wishing for, I'm so excited, I could just die!
Susie (2): Darn it, I didn't mean that literally!

Susie: Grim, you're early, I asked you to pick me up this evening, it's only 3 pm! I'm going to miss the ceremony!
ME: You asked him to come get you?
Susie: Nyarah and Miguel can't start a family with me in the house, and Miguel only has so much time, so yes, I sent for Grim, who apparently doesn't own a freaking wrist watch!
Grim: Look, I'm a multidimensional being, cut me some slack, I got the right day, and I can't come back later, so I apologize, but you have to come with me now.

ME: While many of the guest gather upstairs, the family gathers downstairs, knowing that mourning can't be allowed to stop this special day.
Nyarah: This is the day my mother and I have been dreaming of, I can't believe she doesn't get to share in it!
Miguel: Everyday we have is precious, and your mother told me of her intentions, we can't allow this tragedy to ruin our day.

ME: In the place where 40 weeks ago, Sashyna married Bronson, Nyarah looks deep into the eyes of the only man she's ever loved, and thinks only of the mother she has lost.
Quain: I can't believe this is happening, the cruelty of it, how can I be happy on my daughter's wedding day now!
Draigoth: The world will never be the same without her, all of Bridgeport is worse off now that she's gone.  We can still give her what she wanted though, she wanted Nyarah to have a beautiful wedding.

ME: The family and the guests file downstairs, and out into the yard.
Nyarah: Miguel, even in this sad time, you are my spark of hope and happiness, knowing that I will lose you one day, only makes each day until then more important, more precious. Nothing could stop me from loving you, and nothing will stop me from being your wife.
Miguel (Internal Monologue): With so many fish in the sea, as they say, I still wonder what she sees in me above the others.

Miguel: Nyarah, you are a shining being, so pure and radiant, when I look at you it's like the rest of life fades away, only you could make each one of my limited days feel like heaven, and not even heaven will be a consolation when I must leave your side to be there.
Miguel & Nyarah: With this ring, I thee wed.

ME: Sealed with a kiss! *confetti & rice*
Buddy the Laundry Gnome: I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it!

Velmoor: I'm gonna punch Grim for showing up too early, punch him right in his boney face!
Party Guests: Aeluna's son is very odd, sometimes I wonder if he's really a competent doctor.

Miguel's Traits: Handy, Virtuoso, Frugal, Childish, Charismatic

Next Time: As one life ends, a new little nooboo's begins.
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #545 on: May 26, 2011, 05:38:31 PM »
Congrats to Miguel and Nyarah! R.I.P Susie. I soon as you said you won't like this update then to Alexandria I though,"Oh no someone's going to die!" Then I realised Quian was Immortal...
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #546 on: May 26, 2011, 05:59:54 PM »
RIP Susie -sniffles-  You will be very much missed.
Velmoor - make sure to watch after your son.

Congratulations to the happy couple! *Confetti*
Yay nooboo! *confetti*

Awesome 12k views *confetti*
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline cathyknits

• Immortal
« Reply #547 on: May 26, 2011, 09:23:22 PM »
*sniffles*

Stupid Grim and his bad timing. Velmoor, if I catch up with him, I'll hold him down for you...
Immortal Dynasty: A Bouquet of Blossoms

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #548 on: May 27, 2011, 12:20:24 AM »
Here I was all warm and fuzzy over Nyarah and Miguel's engagement and then, like a bucket of ice water, Susie passes away!  *sniffle*  It was a beautiful wedding anyhow and I know Susie is watching over her daughter and son-in-law and soon-to-be grand-nooboo.

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #549 on: May 27, 2011, 12:51:24 AM »
Awww, heartbreak and happiness all in one party! R.I.P. Susie. I guess she forgot that the Grim likes to become the main event when invited to a party.

YAY for nooboo coming!
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #550 on: May 27, 2011, 03:20:02 AM »
Aw no! Not Susie!
The start to the wedding was a sad one, poor Nyarah :(
But it was sweet of Susie to leave to allow Nyarah to have a child.

On a side note, I love that scene with Quain at the piano.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #551 on: May 27, 2011, 04:03:05 AM »
Aww, that was such a bittersweet moment - losing your mother on your wedding day. *sniff* :'( We'll miss you so much, Susie, RIP.
Go Velmoor, punch that stupid Grim, he deserves it!
I'm just crying here and all sad..
Awesome update, tho. :'(
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Phyre

• Occult
« Reply #552 on: May 27, 2011, 07:54:34 AM »
In truth I have been waiting for Susie to die for several updates now. Every time I was so happy that it wasn't her time yet, for some reason I really liked her persona. It's heartbreaking she couldn't stay just a few more hours to watch Nyarah get married. I hope she has many limos in her afterlife!

Quain: *Singing* Here comes the bride, carved out in white, pure sparkling ice, and we're sure she'll look so nice!

Hahaha *wipes tears out of her eyes*

The first time I read that line I misread carved for curved. I can just hear him sing that.

I LOVE your little "songs"!

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #553 on: May 27, 2011, 12:01:56 PM »
Juxt, I just love how you entertain me with all your updates.

RIP Susie

Congratulations Nyarah and Miguel :)
♫♪If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten and that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.  When you're feeling in the dumps, don't be silly chumps, just purse your lips and whistle that's the thing, and always look on the bright side of life......♪♫

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #554 on: May 27, 2011, 12:24:51 PM »
Beautiful wedding. R.I.P. Susie.  :'( Can't wait to see the nooboo though.