Author Topic: De D'Onlyn Dynasty *Completed*  (Read 104395 times)

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: De D'Onlyn Dynasty
« Reply #650 on: June 12, 2011, 05:46:00 AM »
Oh, Velmoor. Up to his usual tricks. Digging around down, sacnning for sickness then kicking the patients. Oh Velmoor, you're great!
Awesome update!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Phyre

• Occult
« Reply #651 on: June 12, 2011, 06:45:43 AM »
I have to second what Gogo said; Velmoor is just absolutely fantastic!

We hadn't seen him kick someone in a while, so this update was right on the spot!

I bet Mackenzie is as annoying as any paparazzi, except to the De D'Onlyns. If you ask me, Velmoor was the love of her life; she just wasn't his.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #652 on: June 12, 2011, 09:06:16 AM »
And I have to third what Gogo said, Velmoor is incredible! I love that old man, he's so amazing.

Good thing that update was all about him, but I really want to see some Lynn too, please? :3

Eeh, at least Mackenzie is nice enough to write a positive article, I wonder what it's called lol. Awesome update, Juxt!
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #653 on: June 12, 2011, 06:50:38 PM »
Awesome update. Kicking patients again Velmoor? I'm really glad they can't sue lol. I love the way you "helped" him when he slipped hehe. Mackenzie still loves him after all these years. That's the meaning of true love, you poor poor dear, I feel your pain!

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #654 on: June 13, 2011, 02:42:25 PM »
Oh, Velmoor. Up to his usual tricks. Digging around down, scanning for sickness then kicking the patients. Oh Velmoor, you're great!
Awesome update!

Thank you Gogowars, that is Velmoor's idea of an ideal day if we throw in some time travel LOL I like the shock faces on the bystanders this time, totally made me laugh.

I have to second what Gogo said; Velmoor is just absolutely fantastic!

We hadn't seen him kick someone in a while, so this update was right on the spot!

I bet Mackenzie is as annoying as any paparazzi, except to the De D'Onlyns. If you ask me, Velmoor was the love of her life; she just wasn't his.

Thank you Phyre, I agree completely with your assessment of Mackenzie, she's always been very close to Velmoor, but he couldn't ever be interested in her because she's a vampire, and that's a dynasty no-no of course. Velmoor is lots of fun, I have no idea what this story would be like without him.

Velmoor: Very boring, and less funny, probably less cool too, because I'm awe-some!
Juxt: Yeah, yeah, keep it down, we know everyone loves you, back to work doctor  ;)
Velmoor: *Sticks out tongue*

And I have to third what Gogo said, Velmoor is incredible! I love that old man, he's so amazing.

Good thing that update was all about him, but I really want to see some Lynn too, please? :3

Eeh, at least Mackenzie is nice enough to write a positive article, I wonder what it's called lol. Awesome update, Juxt!

Thank you Chronic, I know you want more Lynnore, but I do this chronologically, and children really don't do much of interest, you'll just have to hold on until the next update tomorrow. Mackenzie's article was called Medical Applications of Teleportational Technology, it was a great article and put the hospital and Velmoor in a very positive light!

Awesome update. Kicking patients again Velmoor? I'm really glad they can't sue lol. I love the way you "helped" him when he slipped hehe. Mackenzie still loves him after all these years. That's the meaning of true love, you poor poor dear, I feel your pain!

Thank you Esther, yes, Velmoor just can't stop kicking his patients, but they seem to get better from whatever was wrong with them before, that's probably why no one sues. I wish I could find Mackenzie a nice boyfriend, but it's not easy, she's grumpy.

Miguel: Well, the Bistro in town sure won't be storing their meats improperly anymore, not after that surprise inspection!
Nyarah: Sleek, silent, beautiful, and deadly, I am, Nocturne Ninja!
ME: They work in two professions where they're constantly dressing up and acting like someone they're not, aww, they really were made for each other!

Music: Mmm - but she blinded me with science "She blinded me with science!" And failed me in biology!
ME: Velmoor unwinds at Brightmore, he deserves it!

ME: Here's the Incarnations of Immortality at the Sports Zone, reminding you, "Make sure you start a gig with your own instrument, or you can end up with a percussionist on the piano!"
Sashyna: It's not like this is a high end place, let's do this guys *slams down on the keyboard*
ME: This will be a long two hours for anyone in hearing distance.

Mixologist: I'm sorry to bother you doctor, but I am really feeling unwell all of a sudden.
Velmoor: Don't worry, I'm getting used to having my entertainment time interrupted, at least you have good manners.

Music:(Get up) you ain't too old (You ain't too hip) (get up) I ain't asking for a cartwheel (A somersault) or no flip! I just want you to (Get up) and get down, Get up out of your seat (Get up) and get down Get up and move your feet
Nyarah: Just because the gig is done, doesn't mean the party is, oh yeah!

ME: So now you're a scientist?
Miguel: Of course not, but there was a report of objects being smuggled into Bridgeport through the science center, I went in undercover to find out if anything was really going on.

ME: Look at all the ghosts, they're all over the place! 1 = Octavia Zimmer, Agustin's Sister, 2 = Susie (of course), 3 = Renee Littler, and Barry Tenderlove, original townies.
Barry: Woah, a ghost, that's creepy!
ME: Calm down dude, you're a ghost too.
Barry: What?! No way! Ack!

Quain: When you're fishing for fish, pulling up unnecessary bath items is nothing but a disappointment!
ME: I can't blame you for feeling that way, I don't care for extra bubble bath or ducks either.
Quain: The worst is the soggy birthday cakes, who would eat a cake from a lake?

Next Time: Lynnore becomes a teenager, and her party proves she knows what being a De D'Onlyn is all about!
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #655 on: June 13, 2011, 05:56:15 PM »
Bridgeprt is ghost central!! Love the dancing of Nyarah and Velmoor!

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #656 on: June 14, 2011, 12:32:44 AM »
Great update! ;D
Man, I can't wait to see Aleuna's teen years.
Formerly Simstar3

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
« Reply #657 on: June 14, 2011, 11:30:14 AM »
Simstar, I think you mean Lynnore.  ;)

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #658 on: June 14, 2011, 12:23:21 PM »
Yeah, I do. :-X
*Facepalm*
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #659 on: June 14, 2011, 03:59:25 PM »
Bridgeport is ghost central!! Love the dancing of Nyarah and Velmoor!

Thank you Gogowars, I love being ghost central, I waited so long for ghosties, now I've got a zillion!

Great update! ;D
Man, I can't wait to see Aleuna's teen years.

Thank you Simstar, don't worry, I mix up the names too, and I'm the one who writes them all the time  ;)

Lynnore: Homework, homework, and more homework. That's practically all I ever do!
ME: What's your assignment?
Lynnore: I don't know, something about history, mostly I'm just doodling pictures of me outside, I'm really bored.

Lynnore: I wish, oh I don't care, I just want to be a teen already!
Nyarah: Yay for my baby girl, she's growing up so fast!
Lynnore: Not fast enough for me!

Lynnore (1): Come on sparkles, hurry up, do your thing!
Crowd (1): *Cheers*
Lynnore (2): Oh gosh, it's giving me the same straight hair my mom has, this just won't do! But mirrors and dressers will have to wait, it's party time!
Crowd (2): *Wolf whistles and more cheering*

Music: Making my connection as I enter the room, everybody's chilling as I set up the groove.
Pumpin' up the volume with this brand new beat, everybody's dancing and they're dancing for me.
Lynnore: Being a teen is awesome, I just can't stop dancing!
ME: Minutes into being a teen, I look away for one second, and she's already up on the tables dancing, this girl is a De D'Onlyn through and through!

Lynnore: Even I can't deny my random wardrobe was lame compared to my new outfits!
ME: Here's Lynnore looking fun, active, and lovely in her new teen clothes.

ME: Ghosts and ghosts and ghosts, makes me so happy, I don't know what I love about ghosts but they are so nifty!
1- Renee Branham, savior of the Dynasty! She got an honorary family plot spot, even though she was only in the household a few days and Elspeth Cook is in the background.
2- Allison of course!
3- Here's Moxie Sleep original townie mother to the Sleep siblings.
4- Karina Cook/Rake, I still love her hat, she's a nicely distinctive ghost.

Velmoor: I've made the perfect gift for Lynnore, my first ever inventor gnome, I'll let her name it, she'll be so excited.
ME: I know I'm excited, I've been waiting for nearly four Sim lifetimes for you to pop out one of these guys, welcome to the household creepy gnome!

Lynnore: I get to use the family exercise equipment, I even have my own key to the gate, this is my own personal spot now!
ME: Yup and you can come up here anytime you want.
Lynnore: I don't know which is better, the atmosphere of the Bridgeport Gym, or the wonderful smells coming from mom's garden, hmm, let me think. Well, there are cute guys at the gym sometimes...

Next Time: It's a rumble to remember, the battle of the month at least, Ted Grim returns to the De D'Onlyn house, and Velmoor has had enough!
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #660 on: June 14, 2011, 04:21:42 PM »
Oh no! Don't tell me Miguel is gonna pass away because I am already in shock that I have missed an update! :'(

Awesome updates, as always! Happy birthday Lynn, she's a sweetheart and she rocks! I especially love her socks! :D

Hehe, I like ghosts too - just a FYI, it's Moxie Logan. And I cannot find the Sleep family anywhere, no original Sim with that last name? ??? Well, anyways, well done, I enjoyed the updates!
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
« Reply #661 on: June 14, 2011, 05:22:35 PM »
Michael Sleep is a homeless sim, I think. I also heard somewhere he's related to Matthew Hamming?  ???

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #662 on: June 14, 2011, 05:53:46 PM »
Hehe, I like ghosts too - just a FYI, it's Moxie Logan. And I cannot find the Sleep family anywhere, no original Sim with that last name? ??? Well, anyways, well done, I enjoyed the updates!
Michael Sleep is a homeless sim, I think. I also heard somewhere he's related to Matthew Hamming?  ???
He's a homeless sim, like Tallstar said and is also Matthew Hamming brother. He must've married Moxie and had kids.

Happy Birthday Lynnore! The graveyard is the town's hotspot! When you read the paper it should say:
"Bridgeport's hotspot is the Graveyard as there are always people roaming around!"

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #663 on: June 14, 2011, 11:27:37 PM »
Happy birthday Lynnore. She's a very pretty teen, and her wardrobe is very quirky. I like it.

Offline Phyre

• Occult
« Reply #664 on: June 15, 2011, 06:38:56 AM »
Happy Birthday Lynn! She definitely is a chip of the old block isn't she.

I love her teen outfit - it really becomes her. Those kneesocks in combination with that Allstar'ish shoe is just too awesome!

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #665 on: June 15, 2011, 08:33:12 AM »
Awesome update(s)! I know vamps aren't allowed in Dynasties, but couldn't Velmoor go "spend some time" with Mackenzie? Produce more De D'Onlyn's outside the house? Or is he still in love with Allison? Happy birthday Lynnore! She's a beautiful teen! I love her outfits! She sure is a De D'Onlyn! And she's stylin' too! A ghost being creeped out by a ghost: that's hilarious!

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #666 on: June 15, 2011, 03:49:59 PM »
Oh no! Don't tell me Miguel is gonna pass away because I am already in shock that I have missed an update! :'(

Awesome updates, as always! Happy birthday Lynn, she's a sweetheart and she rocks! I especially love her socks! :D

Thank you Chronic, I wish I could tell you Miguel would be fine, but we all know he's afflicted with NPC aging disorder. FYI when a person lives and dies under a name, it's nice to call them by that one  :), so more accurately she's Moxie Sleep nee Logan, besides her connection with this story is only through her surviving children, who carry their father's, her husband's name.

Thank you TallStar, you are correct on both counts.

He's a homeless sim, like Tallstar said and is also Matthew Hamming brother. He must've married Moxie and had kids.

Happy Birthday Lynnore! The graveyard is the town's hotspot! When you read the paper it should say:
"Bridgeport's hotspot is the Graveyard as there are always people roaming around!"

Thank you Gogowars, they did marry, and let me tell you Moxie's house is way nicer than the park bench Michael must have been living on before LOL Yay for all my ghosties! *confetti*

Happy birthday Lynnore. She's a very pretty teen, and her wardrobe is very quirky. I like it.

Thank you Alexandria, quirky is a good word for her.

Happy Birthday Lynn! She definitely is a chip of the old block isn't she.

I love her teen outfit - it really becomes her. Those kneesocks in combination with that Allstar'ish shoe is just too awesome!

Thank you Phyre, yes she proved her family lineage getting up to dance on the counters as soon as she was able to, that's for sure. I love her wacky socks, they just seemed appropriate somehow.

Awesome update(s)! I know vamps aren't allowed in Dynasties, but couldn't Velmoor go "spend some time" with Mackenzie? Produce more De D'Onlyn's outside the house? Or is he still in love with Allison? Happy birthday Lynnore! She's a beautiful teen! I love her outfits! She sure is a De D'Onlyn! And she's stylin' too! A ghost being creeped out by a ghost: that's hilarious!

Thank you Esther, but no, Velmoor's heart does, always has, and always will belong to Allison, he loves Mackenzie like a sister, but not like a girlfriend. I'm glad Lynnore's outfits are so popular! Seems like a ghost would be more prosaic about seeing a ghost, doesn't it?

Velmoor: *Sings* Jumping down a big dark hole doo-dah, doo-dah! Gonna stuff my loot bags full, oh the doo-dah day!
ME: No, no singing! I will kick you down that hole if you don't stop singing.
Velmoor: You and the family are all such spoil sports, I like to sing.

Miguel: I love you little girl, you make me so proud, and I know that you are going to inspire a lot of people to greatness, I can feel it in my bones.
Lynnore: I love you daddy, I don't mind that the other kids at school call me a daddy's girl, I just threaten to hit them until they stop.
Miguel (Internal Monologue): I'm so tired, I can barely keep my eyes open, and it's a little hard to stand, I better go to bed.

Grim: The time has come Miguel Childs, the end of your life has arrived.
Miguel: I don't mind, I've been so tired lately, I can't go on anyway.

Miguel: I understand you have a job to do, but if I can give you some friendly advice, you might want to clear out soon, you're not safe here.
Grim: What can threaten a mighty reaper, we are unassailable!
Miguel: It's just that I know a fellow who's been looking to test that theory is all, have a nice night, and don't say I didn't warn you.

Nyarah (1): No, Miguel, you were too young, only 90 on the dot, how can your ruin my happiness twice Grim, I hate you!
Draigoth (1): Nyarah, there's nothing we can do, here, let me get you some tea, and then we'll go back to bed.
Velmoor (2): Don't think I don't recognize you Ted Grim, you bet I do, and I've made a new invention that allows me to affect your kind, sure the side effect is not being able to interact with the living world for a few minutes, but at least being inside this door doesn't hurt!
Draigoth (Internal Monologue) (2): This could get violent, I think I'll be more use serving refreshments in the kitchen.

Ted Grim: Your posturing does not amuse me mortal, merely because you could avert death once doesn't mean you can conquer it again old man.
Velmoor: Oh no Ted, you won't be walking away from me!

Velmoor: Come here you big old bully, this old man isn't afraid of you! *punch, kick*

Velmoor (1): Ha, that will teach you to pick on my granddaughter, and don't you come back to our home, you are not welcome here!
Grim: *Crying* Oww, you're so mean! *Poof*
Velmoor (2): Victory is mine once again! I only wish I could really make Nyarah feel any better. My poor beautiful girl, far too young to already be a widow.
ME: Woo! Go Velmoor, that really made me feel better!
Velmoor: Thank you, I feel a little better myself.

Next Time: The last addition to the household's graveyard plot is put to rest.
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #667 on: June 15, 2011, 04:00:41 PM »
Aww, that was so sweet of Velmoor. He rocks! Three cheers for our ol' awesome Velmoor! :D

RIP Miguel, I hope you have a great afterlife... Oh, and also try to rest as much as you can!

I loved how Draigoth got a cameo in quite a few shots, lol. A star is born. ;D Awesome update, Juxt!

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #668 on: June 15, 2011, 04:20:34 PM »
R.I.P. Miguel. Gone way too soon.  :'( That was an awesome job Velmoor! You deserve a medal for that one!! I feel so sorry for poor Nyarah. A widow way too early. And that's awesome, Velmoor loves Allison so much he won't even look at other women. Wish all men were more like him, he's an inspiration!

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
« Reply #669 on: June 15, 2011, 04:54:45 PM »
RIP Miguel.
Nice job, Velmoor, taking down the big bad Grim!

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #670 on: June 15, 2011, 05:16:29 PM »
R.I.P Miguel. :'(
And poor Grim. He's just doing his job. :(
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #671 on: June 15, 2011, 05:57:22 PM »
R.I.P Miguel!
Grim deserved what Velmoor did to him! Taking all our sims!

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shady eyes* Not me.
« Reply #672 on: June 15, 2011, 06:19:43 PM »
RIP Miguel De D'Onlyn - beloved father, husband and police officer.
Velmoor is awesome but we all knew that already!  And it's good to see Draigoth has a sensible head on his shoulders.

From: Artie Grim                            To: Velmoor De D'Onlyn
15 Summerhill Court                       64 Applewood Lane
Sunset Valley, SM 565699               Bridgeport, SM 992119

Dear Velmoor,

I would like to personally congratulate you on a butt-whooping very well done.   I admire your spunk and tenacity, as well as your choice of apparel.  My wife would come back to whoop me if I did not offer my family's condolences on the recent loss of a mortal.  I hope your granddaughter and great granddaughter recover soon.   

Until our dimensions cross again,
Artie

Origin ID: Ricalynn
Current Active Stories: Artie's TS4 Dynasty || Grim Rivalries

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #673 on: June 18, 2011, 11:26:42 AM »
RIP, Miguel, you will be sorely missed!  I had no idea a sim could fight Grim - that is the funniest thing I think I've seen in a while.  Leave it to Velmoor to pull something like that!

Offline Sophie98

• Immortal
  • Awkward Fangirl.
« Reply #674 on: June 18, 2011, 12:26:41 PM »
I just read this from start to here and it's amazing! RIP Miguel and well done Velmoor. Something tells me Ted Grim won't be coming anytime soon. Or, like, ever again.
"The world is not a wish granting factory."
-John Green, The Fault In Our Stars

I have a blog! Please feel free to check it out! http://theatricalteenageramblings.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

anything