Author Topic: De D'Onlyn Dynasty *Completed*  (Read 226463 times)

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
Re: De D'Onlyn Dynasty
« Reply #690 on: June 22, 2011, 02:09:06 PM »
Oh noes, again! I missed an update, I am so sorry, I really thought I had commented *sniff* That's what happens when Juxt doesn't PM me about a new update *sniff* :'(

Anyways! Happy birthday Nyarah! So, Immortal six already? Cool, way to go.

Lol, I adore your gnomes, hilarious! Oh, this is a letter Apple asked me to give to you for you to give it to Velmoor:

Dearest Velmoor,

I am in desperate need of some quick help. My great-grandchildren are simply killing me all day long. By any chance, do you think any of your treatments will work on them? I'll be grateful to get a reply as soon as possible.

Regards,

Apple.

To: Velmoor De D'Onlyn, 64 Applewood Lane, Bridgeport

Thank you Chronic, but no need to be sorry, as it doesn't bother me in the slightest if someone misses an update, it's not like they'll disappear or anything.  ;) Huh? Immortal Six? No, Nyarah just had an elder birthday party, not an immortality moment, sorry if you got confused. Gnomes rule the school, even more so now.

Dear Apple:

I attempted to make a house call in order to deliver some highly effective pills, but as we're in different Bridgeport dimensions, I couldn't find your home. I'm throwing pills through a dimensional doorway to hopefully have them arrive at your home, however, I may just be confusing other dimensions with a rain of pills. Remember, breakfast is important for more than just nooboo, and make sure to get a full nights rest. Also, I had good luck with grounding them and taking their toys when they're naughty.

Good luck
Dimensional Doctor/Scientist Extraordinare!
Velmoor De D'Onlyn

Happy Birthday to Nyarah! I love her new wardrobe. Still unsure about the white hair but since it's her favorite color I won't make a fuss. :D

Thank you lilygirl, don't worry, the jarring color difference threw me off at first too, but once you get used to it, you'll probably like it, at least, that's what happened for me.

Happy birthday Nyarah! I love her hair and new outfits! Poor Velmoor, getting jabbed by his own needle!! Gnome rap forever! I love rap, but gnome rap is even better!

Thank you Esther, I love the gnome gatherings, they inspire me to write silly things about gnomes, and it makes me smile! Gnome rapper for life!

Velmoor is right.  I'm green with envy.  Great update and Happy Birthday Nyarah! *confetti*

Thank you Ricalynn, I thought you might be! I couldn't believe it when I got another one, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you to get yours soon.

ME: Here's a bunch of ghosts, six to be exact about it!
(1) - Vladamir Schlick, a truly ugly vampire and also original townie!
(2) - Agustin Zimmer, Aeluna's husband goes for a stroll.
(3) - A trifecta! Tatiana Angelista, mother to a townie, but who starts out deceased, a vamp, and some guy, woo! So many ghosts!

Quain: A graveyard isn't all about ghosts and death, and fishing though. Sometimes beautiful things can be found in the graveyard.
ME: Those are gorgeous butterflies!
Quain: Yes, I like to think that they're fairies, they're lovely!

Nyarah: When the studio asked me if I would play my mother in their new film "Susie De D'Onlyn: You Can Change the World" I think I screamed so high pitched only dogs could hear it!
ME: It really is an honor, and you look lovely in the uniform.
Nyarah: I'm going to be the one to immortalize my mom on the silver screen, this is so awesome!

Louis Hawes (1): Why Jenny, why can't you love me the way I have always loved you?!
Nyarah (Internal Monologue) (1): Melodrama much, I've gotten better acting out of a park bench.
Nyarah (2): Well Louis, thank you for coming out to open auditions, we'll call you if we find a part that you would work for.

Nyarah (1): Ummm, I don't think you're quite who we're looking for thank you for auditioning.
Nyarah (Internal Monologue) (1): Who doesn't shower before an audition, she's so filthy there's stench visibly coming off of her! I will not be trapped in a closed set with her!
Nyarah (2): Mackenzie! It's good to see you! OK, you're a renegade cop on the edge of the law, about to take down a bad guy, let me see you moves. Wow, you're quite agile!
Mackenzie Sleep (2): I've been practicing all week, I even quit my paparazzi job, it just wasn't for me.
Nyarah (2): Well, I was wondering why we hadn't seen you around the house for a few days.

Lynnore: Move your glutes number 48! Hustle hustle hustle! Man, the real Bridgeport Llamas are 100 times more awesome than these lame guys! Move it!
ME: You seem a bit passionate about the game.
Lynnore: There's no reason to play if you don't play to win!

Velmoor: Hold still, I'll fix your heart palpitations in a jiffy! *Poke, poke, poke*
Patient: Oh my goodness doctor, I feel so good, I could run a marathon!
Velmoor: It wouldn't be a bad idea either, I've heard jogging can be good for your health.

Lynnore: *Grr* 25, *grr* 26 *grr* 27
ME: Are you aware that you growl when you're weight training.
Lynnore: Yeah, some of the guys in gym class told me it was intimidating, but I'm just trying to keep my breathing regular!

Next Time: Tantrums, music, dancing, and a Grim Clinic, should be fun!
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #691 on: June 22, 2011, 03:13:19 PM »
I'll be sure to pass that letter to Apple as soon as I play her! Thanks for the reply, Velmoor, oh, and please more pokes! ;D

Nyarah should be so proud, Susie was an awesome dynasty spouse. :') It's good to see Mackenzie not be a paparazzi any longer.

Lynn sure knows the formula for real champs! Go, Lynn, go! Awesome update, Juxt.
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #692 on: June 22, 2011, 03:59:09 PM »
The ghost in the third picture looks amazing! :o
I love vampire ghosts. ;D
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #693 on: June 23, 2011, 03:22:51 PM »
I'll be sure to pass that letter to Apple as soon as I play her! Thanks for the reply, Velmoor, oh, and please more pokes! ;D

Nyarah should be so proud, Susie was an awesome dynasty spouse. :') It's good to see Mackenzie not be a paparazzi any longer.

Lynn sure knows the formula for real champs! Go, Lynn, go! Awesome update, Juxt.

Thank you Chronic, I myself noticed the lack of poking recently, so I mad sure to watch Velmoor's clinic a little more closely. I loved that Nyarah came home in her mother's work uniform that day :D Mackenzie probably got fired for not being annoying enough LOL Lynnore's formula for champs (Perseverance)+(Perspiration)+(Hustle)=Winner!

The ghost in the third picture looks amazing! :o
I love vampire ghosts. ;D

Thank you Simstar, I feel the same way about vamp ghosts, or any unusual ghost, like Malcolm is. Ghosts are awesome!

Velmoor: Well Mrs. Kerr, I'd imagine that most of your energy problems have to do with your extra weight, I recommend a vigorous exercise regimen, and a healthy diet.
Mrs. Kerr: But those fast food trucks are my life!
Bridgeport Citizen (Internal Monologue): Hmm, what's with all these sparkles, hmm, I'm feeling kind of nauseous, I think I'll just close my eyes for one minute. I hope the doctor gets to me soon.

Grim (1): I have arrived once again, woah, there's a lot of Sims here! What is going on?
Ghost (1): It's Velmoor's health clinic, I guess maybe I should have gone to the hospital yesterday, oh well, die and learn!
Grim (2): It's good that you continue to learn, even post mortem. It's time to go mortal.
Ghost (2): That's fine Grim, I'm ready to go.
Velmoor (2): Hey Grim, did you hear what happened to Ted?
Grim (2): Of course, news travels fast in Grim circles, to be honest, most of us thought he had it coming, his work was very poor, and he got a lot of watchers to hate all Grims as most can't tell us apart.

Nyarah: So when ShakesSim wrote, a deathflower by any other name would smell as sweet, he wasn't talking about gardening so much as language and our perception of it.
Lynnore: *Zzz* What? I'm sorry, that guy bores me so much I fell asleep again.
Nyarah: Enough of your lip, if you don't do your homework, you'll be banned from your exercise equipment for a week.
Lynnore: *Eep* I'm sorry mom! I promise I'll listen!

Music: "There's nothing wrong with loving who you are" She said, "'Cause he made you perfect, babe, so hold your head up girl and you'll go far, Listen to me when I say" I'm beautiful in my way 'Cause God makes no mistakes I'm on the right track, baby I was born this way.
ME: Sashyna dances the night away at Aquarius!

Draigoth: Oh yeah, we are rocking!
Quain: See, I'm not even in this band picture! I told you so!
ME: The Incarnations of Immortality performing at Eugi's, again. It may look like there are Sims watching the gig, but they're just paparazzi.

ME: Sashyna takes her son and GG Grandson for a night out at Aquarius, Draigoth seems to be a bit shy about dancing in public.
Music: Living life is fun and we've just begun, to get our share of the world's delights. (High!) high hopes we have for the future And our goal's in sight!

Aeluna: Excuse me for a moment...
*Screaming, rocking trailer, more yelling*
Aeluna: There, I'm all ready to go sculpt another ice sculpture now.
ME: The whole family loves to use Nyarah's trailer to throw star tantrums, it's a five hour +25 moodlet, and only takes about 20 Sim minutes to get.

Next Time: Time for another party, because Lynnore about to become an adult, though it doesn't work out just how I hoped it would *sigh*
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #694 on: June 23, 2011, 03:38:57 PM »
Ooh, I see the De D'Onlyns are having fun - I am so glad. Yep, star tantrums rock, lol.

It's amazing how you paid my favorite artist a tribute - I love Gaga! Thank you so much for using "Born This Way" as today's "soundtrack".

Wait.. So Nyarah is Lynn's grandma? Because I thought she was her Mum? Well whatever, she cannot ban her from exercising, otherwise - the big stick in my pocket is always ready. Awesome update, Juxt! Keep 'em coming.
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
« Reply #695 on: June 23, 2011, 08:04:27 PM »
Yay for Lady Gaga music!
And star trantrums... that has to be entertaining to watch lol.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #696 on: June 24, 2011, 03:52:35 AM »
Aeluna's star tantrum, hiliarious! I've always wanted to do that with my Sims!
Who are the Incarnations of Immortality? I mean what group of De D'Onlyns.
It looks like Sashyna's a great swimmer! She can dance in water!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #697 on: June 24, 2011, 03:26:23 PM »
Ooh, I see the De D'Onlyns are having fun - I am so glad. Yep, star tantrums rock, lol.

It's amazing how you paid my favorite artist a tribute - I love Gaga! Thank you so much for using "Born This Way" as today's "soundtrack".

Wait.. So Nyarah is Lynn's grandma? Because I thought she was her Mum? Well whatever, she cannot ban her from exercising, otherwise - the big stick in my pocket is always ready. Awesome update, Juxt! Keep 'em coming.

Thank you Chronic, I though you'd like that I used that song, I know you love it! *Sigh* I hate it when mistakes slip through my proof reading *fixed* Oh no, not the big stick!

Yay for Lady Gaga music!
And star trantrums... that has to be entertaining to watch lol.

Thank you TallStar, it is pretty funny, especially when it's a Sim I consider cool and collected, like Draigoth. That always makes me laugh.

Aeluna's star tantrum, hiliarious! I've always wanted to do that with my Sims!
Who are the Incarnations of Immortality? I mean what group of De D'Onlyns.
It looks like Sashyna's a great swimmer! She can dance in water!

Thank you Gogowars, The Incarnations of Immortality is Sashyna on Drums, Draigoth on Guitar, Quain on the piano, Nyarah on Base, it's been fun having an immortal band in Bridgeport, I've really learned a lot about how bands work, and where they can get gigs!  I love the effect of looking through one of the wall digital fish tanks, it does look like she's dancing underwater :D *nod, nod*

Cave Gnome: I will hurt mighty Rocko horse, I will crush him!
Buddy: You know, I'm pretty sure I'm smarter now, because that seems like a pointless idea.
Myron: It's awfully big, I don't think you can even reach above it's knees, how will you conquer it?
Bling: You're a fool CG! Don't be bashing on ME's stuff, no good can come of that, see?
Cave Gnome: Out of my way, cowards, I bash!
ME: No Rocko's were harmed in the making of this picture.

Lynnore: What do you mean you don't like my party?!
Louis Hawes: It's not this party, I just don't care for parties in general, I'd still like it if maybe we could be friends, do you ever get online?
Lynnore: No, I don't know the first thing about computers.
Louis: Maybe someday when you're less busy I could teach you a thing or two about them.
Lynnore: Maybe, you kind of remind me of a big squeezable teddy bear.
Louis: I've been called worse things by a lovely lady.

Lynnore: Thank you everyone for coming to this party thrown in my honor, it means a lot to me that you're all here.
ME: This stupid lot doesn't have a single table in it, you're going to have to age up without a cake.
Lynnore: Well, cake won't be part of the festivities tonight apparently, but here comes the main event.

Lynnore: I'm a young adult! Woo! Why do I keep getting mom hair, where's the scissors?
Crowd: Yay! Woo! Your party is totally awesome! Epic!
Lynnore (Internal Monologue): That little girl, she's adorable! I want a little girl so badly!

Lynnore: Well, the last guests haven't left yet, but I'm exhausted, I guess I'll just nap on this couch.
Alvin the Paparazzi: Wow what a picture, she looks so defenseless.
ME: What is it with the creepy paparazzi and taking pictures of my sleeping Sims?!

ME: Here's Lynnore in her new wardrobe, I gave her a business-y formal because I like to think the only time she'd wear it is doing TV interviews, but that's just ME.

Next Time: Lynnore has her first date, and let me tell you, running isn't the only time she moves fast!
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty

Offline Sophie98

• Immortal
  • Awkward Fangirl.
« Reply #698 on: June 24, 2011, 03:32:48 PM »
I love Lynnore's new wardrobe! Her formal is really gorgeous, reminds me of another jacket I saw somewhere...hmm...:)
Happy Birthday Lynnore, and a disastrous date? Oh no!
"The world is not a wish granting factory."
-John Green, The Fault In Our Stars

I have a blog! Please feel free to check it out! http://theatricalteenageramblings.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #699 on: June 24, 2011, 03:36:46 PM »
Haha, I already saw that coming when she blushed at the sight of the little girl. I love her wardrobe, so cute and interesting! I mean Lynn's, not the girl's, lol.

Because she is a grown up woman now, no one can ban her from using athletic equipment, so yeah, no big sticks *sniff* Happy birthday to her! Lol, which bar was that, no tables?

That paparazzi was really creepy. But the update wasn't for sure! It was uber-awesome!

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #700 on: June 25, 2011, 06:32:44 PM »
I love Lynnore's new wardrobe! Her formal is really gorgeous, reminds me of another jacket I saw somewhere...hmm...:)
Happy Birthday Lynnore, and a disastrous date? Oh no!

Thank you Sophie, but who said it was disaterous, not I. I just said Lynnore moves quickly, not that that is a bad thing :)

Haha, I already saw that coming when she blushed at the sight of the little girl. I love her wardrobe, so cute and interesting! I mean Lynn's, not the girl's, lol.

Because she is a grown up woman now, no one can ban her from using athletic equipment, so yeah, no big sticks *sniff* Happy birthday to her! Lol, which bar was that, no tables?

That paparazzi was really creepy. But the update wasn't for sure! It was uber-awesome!

Thank you Chronic, yes, no one can take away an adult's toys. Pretty much all the paparazzi have a very creepy vibe I think. The party was at Buena Vista Resort, two lots away from my house, the park in between them also doesn't have any real tables either, and neither one is purchasable so I can't fix them *sigh*, why can't I put a cake on a picnic table, that's what I want to know!

Louis Hawes: Hi Lynnore, I was wondering if maybe you could help me get into shape?
Lynnore: You've come to the right woman, I'm the toughest Sim in Bridgeport!
Louis: So I've heard, your bicep is very impressive.
Lynnore: Trust me, that's not the only impressive thing about me.

Louis: So, this is part of your training technique, because I have to say, it's more pleasant than I expected.
Lynnore: Well, I've been exercising all morning, it's important I have some time to unwind.
Louis: This is a great way to relax, you're really lucky to have such a nice home.

Louis (1): So, your father was a policeman right? I think that's really admirable. Did you know he was famous for doing so much in the force? My dad was a policeman too.
Lynnore (1): I've never met another policeman's child, what's your father's name, would I know him?
Louis (1): No, I'm afraid he's passed on, it hasn't been easy for me to make new friends since he died.
Lynnore (2): I don't want to be your friend.
Louis (2): *Sigh* You don't? I understand, we're very different, you and I.
Lynnore (2): And you know what they say about opposites attracting, right?
Louis (2): Pardon me?
*Kiss*

Louis: I hope you don't mind, but I've kind of written a song about you.
Lynnore: About me? That's so sweet, I love it! Can I hear it?
Louis: I don't have my guitar, but maybe some time when you visit me at my place.
Lynnore: I would really like that.
Draigoth: I sense young love in the air!

Lynnore: We have to be quiet, this is my mom's room.
Louis: What, why are we in here then!
Lynnore: Because my bed is only a single cutie!

ME: Looks like Louis is a happy fellow!
Lynnore: Hey Julie, you'll never guess what just happened! What, how did you hear about it already, it just happened. Wow, nothing travels faster than gossip in Bridgeport I guess!

Louis: I've always wanted a family, but I live with a lot of other people, like you do, and they count on me to help them out.
Lynnore: Don't worry, the baby will stay with ME.
Louis: The baby, as in our baby, are you pregnant?!
Lynnore: Yes, of course, didn't you hear the chimes?
Louis: I thought I heard some music, but this is incredible!

Next Time: A bad burglar breaks into the house!

Lynnore's Traits: Athletic, Lucky, Good, Party Animal, Brave
Louis' Traits: Green Thumb, Loves the Outdoors, Loner, Computer Whiz, Hopeless Romantic
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #701 on: June 25, 2011, 06:38:37 PM »
Yaay! Congrats, Lynn~! ;D
Great update!
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #702 on: June 25, 2011, 06:57:24 PM »
Lynnore is such a cutie! Congrats to finding her man and for her impending nooboo!
Louis strut is rather funny!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Phyre

• Occult
« Reply #703 on: June 26, 2011, 06:44:18 AM »
Oh man, I was so far behind! I hate being busy! Where to start...

Happy Elder Birthday to Nyarah! She still looks her slammin' self as an elder!

Velmoor and all his future, past, underground, and clinic adventures never fail to make me laugh! And oh man.. another cave man suit. That burglar coming to visit next week may just be Artie in disguise!

All your gnomes make me laugh as well! They have such great personalities! The way Generations changed them is just awesome. They do have to stay clear of Rocko though; he's still my favourite!

And finally Happy Young Adult Birthday to Lynn! I really love her, her personality is so different from the others! Jumping to gun to conceive is totally her! But she could do worse ;)

Offline cathyknits

• Immortal
« Reply #704 on: June 26, 2011, 09:34:43 AM »
Lynnore is the 7th generation, isn't she? Oh, my goodness, Juxt, you're in the home stretch....
Immortal Dynasty: A Bouquet of Blossoms

anything