Author Topic: The Redhouse Saga (Updates, maybe)1/8/2013  (Read 69910 times)

Offline ILoveDolls

• Immortal
Re: The Redhouse Saga
« Reply #240 on: March 01, 2011, 10:17:55 AM »
Okay, I don't wanna ruin anything. Zipping mouth and waiting impatiently. *Cheezy grin*

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #241 on: March 01, 2011, 12:54:29 PM »
Hooray for Monica!  I can sleep better knowing that somewhere in there she has a heart!  Lovely wedding and Chad is a cutie pie.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #242 on: March 01, 2011, 07:37:19 PM »
Spreading the color is awesome!  ;D With our red/blue nooboos, we are really living the dream aren't we Salty?  ;D Hehe.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #243 on: March 01, 2011, 07:57:00 PM »
Sounds like it Esther.  Although it seems to actually keep the red or blue going, you almost have to have both parents that color.  Just like the purple eyes and hair in my dynasty, they didn't even make it to the third generation.  I thought somewhere down the line, another sim would have that color.  Oh well, it is fun trying though. :)
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #244 on: March 01, 2011, 08:03:20 PM »
I know. That part bites, but with Pam's 9 step program, that's not an issue in mine now. Hopefully Amanda won't be an elder for awhile!

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #245 on: March 01, 2011, 08:06:37 PM »
Since I am the one that made her, I put her right in the library, so she is still young adult and poor Nathan has just a few days before Grim pays a visit, at least he has a death flower in his backpack, so that will hopefully help.  Does anyone know if grimmy ignores the deathflower and takes the sim anyway?  I have only used the death flower once and that was in my dynasty, when Franklin caught fire sculpting. :)

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #246 on: March 01, 2011, 08:08:43 PM »
As far as I know, if there is a flower, he goes away. I have never had him ignore it! Good luck to Nathan!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #247 on: March 02, 2011, 08:07:05 PM »
I thought I was pretty good reading people, but I think Amanda has been the hardest.  On one hand, I will catch her looking at her wedding ring and she seems so happy......

and then other times, she seems so distant.  I have also noticed, she doesn't really seem to take to Chad and show him any affection, besides the occasional tickle or snuggle.  I have pretty much taken over all of the training of my son.

Don't get me wrong, I love spending time with my son, but I find it odd, that Amanda has taken a strange fixation on Joslin since Monica has left.

I decided to not worry about such things right now and besides Joslin has feverishly been trying to finish her moms portrait and when she finished, I could not get over the resemblence that she has with her mom.

I got to looking at her portrait and noticed her signature in the corner, "My mommy, by Joslin."  How could Monica just up and leave her child is beyond me.

Things just keep getting more strange around here.  Jessica aproached me and said, "daddy, I have something to ask you."  I told her to shoot, "Do you still grow deathflowers?"  I told her I did and ask her why.  She said, "well, um, I was wondering, um, if maybe you could give one to Chris."  I explained to her that I was really saving those for my family.  I don't think she liked that answer too well.  She said she wasn't ready to lose Chris just yet and since he was a member of the family......I told her I only had enough for us and she really hit the roof...

About that time, I saw Chris standing in the doorway.  I am not quite sure how much he heard, or if he maybe even put her up to it, but she hugged me for now and whispered, "we will talk about this later."  What in the heck is going on in this house.  It seemed there was a dark cloud hanging over it or something.  Well, let me tell you, that is not even the worst of it.  The next morning, the girls went shopping and I was doing some things around the house and decided to relax in bed and read.  I picked up this book that Amanda had been reading and a letter fell out.  It said "Amanda" on it but it was Monica's handwriting.  I looked around and pretended like I was reading the book and read the letter.  "Amanda,  My plan is set in motion and I will be leaving tonight while everyone is sleeping.  I left father a note, so he would not get suspicious.  The money you gave me should suit my night lifestyle for now, until you send the next installment.  Daddy and the rest of them are just too boring and homey.  I
know that you will do what we agreed on with Joslin, she will join me when it is time, but not before the ruination of the Redhouse family.  I hope you are up to it, because my dad is not stupid and if finds out about any of this, it will not be a pretty sight.  I know you love daddy in your own way, but do not get sidetracked.  The only thing I can tell you is, that Leighton and I are in this wonderful town, Bridgeport.  It has clubs and so much to do at night.  I can't wait for you and Joslin to see it and then you can join us and live longer than you wildest dreams.  I need to go, we are picking out our furniture for our new house.  Remember the word, IMMORTAL and think of the fun we can have.  Bye for now, Monica."

I think my eyes were as wide as saucers, so this is how it is going to be.  This is not going to do and I will make sure this family is not ruined by that woman, who now is not my daughter anymore and Amanda, I will deal with her in my own way.  If there was any thoughts of me not carrying the deathflower, that is gone now, because I will make sure I have one on me at all times, because no one, I mean no one, is going to take this family or they will have to deal with me first and that is a promise.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #248 on: March 02, 2011, 08:16:04 PM »
Oh NO!!! Not Amanda!  :( >:( How dare she think she can take the family down?! Well, I hope Nathan takes care of her. A tiny room with no doors looks good for her right?!

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #249 on: March 02, 2011, 08:16:46 PM »
And the plot thickens!

Awesome update!  I never expected this.  :o
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline ILoveDolls

• Immortal
« Reply #250 on: March 02, 2011, 08:45:09 PM »
Aw shucks. So little Miss Red isn't so goody two shoes. Monica does villainess better, though. Why oh why must Monica get the brunt of the blame! ;)

Great update Salty. That's right. Leave us hungering for more.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #251 on: March 02, 2011, 08:47:23 PM »
I figured you would love the fact that she's doing Monica's dirty work, ILoveDolls! I couldn't stand Monica now I'm not liking Amanda either!

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #252 on: March 02, 2011, 10:05:23 PM »
Amanda, I'm going to kill you. >:(
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #253 on: March 03, 2011, 12:08:39 AM »
Somewhere in Bridgeport:

Wow, this place really needs work, wonder how long it has been since anyone has lived here.  At least it won't be long until our furniture gets here and then I can do something with these walls.  Leighton said he would help wherever I need him.  He is a sweet guy, but just not my type, only I would never tell him that, he adores me.  Anyway, anyplace is better than where I just came from, what a bunch of whiners, they couldn't even take a little old fashioned scaring.  I hope Amanda sticks to our plan, because I don't know how long I can stay here with Leighton.  I know he is Joslin's father, but that was just all in fun, I never thought I would get pregnant.  I just need to stay low here and keep on working.  I was lucky that I could transfer here to this hospital in Bridgeport.  I love this city and Leighton promised he would take me out later tonight.  Uhoh, here he comes.  I hope he doesn't want to flirt with me again, but from the look in his eyes, that is the plan.

I led Leighton to believe I was upset about us leaving our daughter behind, but he didn't have to know I was really good at acting.

Poor guy, I really don't know what to think about him.  He is sweet, but I want a party animal and someone that can have a good time and doesn't have so many darn feelings, I hate that.
We spent the rest of the day fixing up the place and I think it turned out pretty good.  It needs a little more work, but it can wait for now.  It is time to party.

Finally, we arrived at the Plasma 501, you call this a party place, good grief.  There is hardly anybody here.

At least I can order a drink and see if I can get Leighton to dance.  He says he doesn't like to dance, but from the looks of it, he is not doing too bad a job.  I might have to rethink my plan some.

We closed down the place and headed home.  I was tired and really ready for some sleep and I think Leighton was sleeping in the cab.  Well, will have to fine tune my plans tomorrow and see where it takes me.  When Joslin is older, she will want to live with her mother.  They said they needed her here and I have to do what they tell me.  I hope I didn't bite off more than I can chew or they could make my life miserable.  We both fell in the bed and fell into a deep sleep.  Until next time, from Bridgeport.

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #254 on: March 03, 2011, 10:10:15 AM »
Wow, I can't believe Amanda! No wonder she was so eager to get married.
I can't wait to read what happens next! :)

anything