Author Topic: The Starr Immortal Dynasty - The Final Chapter *happy dance, happy dance*  (Read 192542 times)

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
Re: The Starr Immortal Dynasty - Another One Bites the Dust
« Reply #465 on: May 20, 2011, 10:51:18 PM »
Probably. :P
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #466 on: May 20, 2011, 11:20:01 PM »
I was referring to the natural tendency teens and children have to rebel a little after a major, unexpected life event. It's all about context - that or Katluvr just wanted to shake things up a bit in her Dynasty! :D I think it's more the latter.

It's a little bit of both - Jenni is a party animal, so her personality is a little more edgy than the other Starrs, but she is also a rebellious teen.  It will be interesting to see how losing her mother at a young age affects the rest of her life.  ;)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Katluvr

• Watcher
« Reply #467 on: May 21, 2011, 12:15:10 AM »
The Best Laid Plans

Things were hard around here after Mom went with Grim.  I know she was happy and all, but Dad and I still needed her.  It's just not fair!  Dad's on my case all the time now.  He found out I kissed Seneca Beck and now I think he's afraid I'll end up pregnant or something.  He's grounded me.  I'm only allowed to have friends over to the house - except for Seneca - he's not allowed anywhere near me.  If it weren't for my best friend, Craig McGraw, I'd run away to Bridgeport rather than live another day in this prison.

Day after day it's the same thing...get up, go to school, come home, do homework, practice my charisma, go to bed...rinse, repeat.  Just when I thought I would go insane my birthday rolled around.  At 12:01am I blew out my birthday cake.  Can you guess what I wished for?

At 12:05, after I had scarfed down a piece of cake, I arranged a party at JayCee's (used to be known as The Grind) for this evening.  And then, because I aged up with the scariest hair known to man, I hit the mirror and dresser to update my look.  Once City Hall opens up I'll be applying for a job in politics, so the mohawk has to go.  Thank goodness I have good taste and a sense of style, not to mention a kickin' figure!

Then it was back to bed so I would be well rested for my interview in the morning. 

Oh yeah, Dad moved his room up to the third floor and the master bedroom is all mine now.  I got to redecorate it to suit my tastes.  This weekend I'll be redecorating the common areas of the house.  Mom and Dad did a great job, but red and brown just isn't my style.  I wonder how the family will react when they see what I have in mind?   ;D

Later That Day...

My interview went great and I start my job in politics on Monday.  It's Friday...what am I gonna do all weekend?!  I have a big decision to make.  Dad already explained that I have to have an heir.  I can kick back and party all weekend, start work on Monday, and put the nooboo on hold until I'm established...OR...I can invite Seneca over, take a few extra days off, get the whole heir thing out of the way so I can climb my way through the political ranks without the specter of maternity leave hanging over my head. 

*dialing the phone*

'Hey Seneca, you wanna come over to my house?  I have a proposition for you...'

Try as we might, though, chimes were not to be heard.  We finally postponed our little tryst since he had to go to work and I had a party to host.

What do you think of my dance club?

Despite one uninvited guest, my birthday bash was a great success!

The Next Day...

Seneca is just not cooperating.  He's very family oriented and when I suggested we try for a baby he backed away and looked at me like I had three heads.  No matter what I did, no matter how irresistible I was, he wanted a commitment from me before he would consider an encore performance.  Finally, in desperation, I did the unthinkable...I proposed to him.  Lord knows I'm not ready for marriage, but once he had a ring on his finger he was more kindly disposed towards my plan for the afternoon.

*chimes*

Oh thank goodness.  It's Saturday afternoon.  If I put my mind to it I can have this baby in a few days and be at work by Wednesday.  In the meantime, I have a house to redecorate!

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
Re: The Starr Immortal Dynasty - Hark, Is That Chimes I Hear?
« Reply #468 on: May 21, 2011, 12:40:29 AM »
Love, love, love, LOVE the purple!! On her outfits, in her bedroom, and at her dance club! I can't wait to see what she does with the rest of the main living spaces at home.

YAY for the pending nooboo! Jenni needs to see Velmoor and take a chill pill. Wow, talk about running through a to do list. I hope she takes time to love and enjoy her nooboo instead of handing him/her over to the elders in the house to raise (which is what I see happening), otherwise she might have some serious regrets later.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #469 on: May 21, 2011, 01:03:48 AM »
Yaay for nooboos~! ^^
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #470 on: May 21, 2011, 02:30:48 AM »
Happy birthday! Yay for babies!  ;D

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #471 on: May 21, 2011, 03:17:58 AM »
Happy birthday! Yay for nooboos and a huge YAY for Jenni! You go girl!
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Phyre

• Occult
« Reply #472 on: May 21, 2011, 04:24:37 AM »
Oh man, I could not stop laughing! This somehow reminded me of this one Gilmore Girls episode where someone tried to schedule their baby inbetween a few meetings.

Hilarious! I simply adore Jenni, I love all the Starrs, but if I had to pick one only it'd be Jenni.

She's in for a rough awakening though when she realises how much hard work raising a child is! Luckily she has that house full of Elders to assist her in motherhood!

Edit: I completely forgot to mention that I love the overhaul Jenni's dance club got! The purple and black looks fabulous together, very nightclub-y!

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #473 on: May 21, 2011, 04:50:35 AM »
Jenni looks great and so does The Grind, or JayCee!
Happy Birthday Jenni and Yay for incoming nooboo!
You're so close Katluvr!!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #474 on: May 21, 2011, 08:56:06 AM »
There's nothing about this update I didn't love!  Awesome job!

That is going to be one cute nooboo.  I'm really cheering for you!
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Katluvr

• Watcher
« Reply #475 on: May 21, 2011, 10:14:04 AM »
Twinkle Twinkle Little Starr

This pregnancy thing isn't half bad.  All of the elders are doting on me.  Grandma Jess sends me to the spa every day for a massage, Grandma Joce calms me down when I start worrying about having a nooboo.  She offered to tell me the gender, but I'd rather be surprised.  Even Grandpa Jackson is getting into the act.  He learned the recipe for crepes, my favorite, and has stocked the fridge with them so I can indulge whenever I want.

I haven't told Seneca about the nooboo yet because I know he will want to get married right away and I'm just not ready for that.  I know he's going to be upset over that, but hopefully the prospect of a son or daughter will calm him down a bit.

In the meantime I have some redecorating to do.  The elders all liked what I did with my room - well except for Grandma Jasmine who told me I should throw in some violet and aqua - so I'm hopeful they will approve of the rest of the house.

Living Room

Dining Room/Kitchen

Loft

Loft Bathroom

Rec Room

Study

So now there's nothing to do but wait until Nooboo Starr arrives.  Even the gnomes are excited!

Author's Note:  I finally got my Blingaboo!  YAY!!!

GOOD GRIEF THAT HURTS!

But it was all worth it for this...

...my daughter, Joanna Starr!  She's the color of a mocha latte from Simbucks (my favorite) and she's absolutely PERFECT!  She's a couch potato and a loner, which might be difficult for her with the size of our family and my love of parties, but she's got her very own moodlet manager to cure the crankies when she gets a bit older.

I'm so happy I still have time before I start my job.  I want to spend every minute with my beautiful daughter!

Oh yeah!  I better invite Seneca over...

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #476 on: May 21, 2011, 10:33:08 AM »
YAAYZ~!
Generation 8 is here! ^^
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #477 on: May 21, 2011, 11:12:15 AM »
Welcome Joanna Starr!

Nice job on the house!  Congrats on your blingaboo! -jealous-
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #478 on: May 21, 2011, 11:20:00 AM »
Welcome to the world, Joanna! Wow, you are so close to the finish line! :o
Awesome house, I love the colors, and a warm welcome to Blingaboo!
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Phyre

• Occult
« Reply #479 on: May 21, 2011, 12:05:56 PM »
The last Starr baby of the Immortal Dynasty - and what a beautiful baby it is!

Welcome into this world Joanna!

The redecorations are gorgeous. I was never a very big fan of purple but I think Jenni just changed that!

anything