Author Topic: The Starr Immortal Dynasty - The Final Chapter *happy dance, happy dance*  (Read 192828 times)

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
Re: The Starr Immortal Dynasty - Hark, Is That Chimes I Hear?
« Reply #480 on: May 21, 2011, 01:00:24 PM »
Welcome little Joanna! She's the perfect gen8 nooboo.

As I thought, I love the redecorating in the rest of the house!
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Tommyo3000

• Occult
  • The name's Piglet. Harry Piglet.
« Reply #481 on: May 21, 2011, 01:49:30 PM »
Congratz on generation 8!   :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #482 on: May 21, 2011, 04:40:29 PM »
Thank you, everyone!  I'm so excited to have Joanna arrive - I hope she's blonde like her parents.

I was worried about redecorating with black as Jenni's favorite color, but purple is one of my personal favorites and it turned out pretty good.  Joanna's favorite color is gray - ugh - this dynasty has had some very bland favorites (aqua, seafoam, gray, violet, seafoam, spice brown, black, and gray).  At least I don't have to worry about spouse favorites this generation or next.  :)

Off to see Joanna age up - will be posting an update tonight or tomorrow (or both).  I would like to finish this dynasty before Generations comes out if possible.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #483 on: May 21, 2011, 04:42:29 PM »
Good luck~!
You're really close! ^^
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #484 on: May 21, 2011, 06:21:42 PM »
Welcome little Joanna! Now are you going to do a little mystery thing like Pam did?? Haha
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #485 on: May 21, 2011, 06:31:35 PM »
We already know who the father is.
I think.
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Katluvr

• Watcher
« Reply #486 on: May 21, 2011, 07:31:30 PM »
We already know who the father is.
I think.

You do.

This is daddy...Seneca Beck.

And here is the birthday girl...she's so yummy I could just eat her up!  She's got Seneca's skin tone and eye color and beautiful blonde hair!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #487 on: May 21, 2011, 07:53:40 PM »
KYAAAA~!
THE CUTE! ;D
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #488 on: May 21, 2011, 09:27:41 PM »
AWWWWWWW - I want her in the toddler races with Nyarah, Mint and Angelica!
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #489 on: May 21, 2011, 10:56:21 PM »
Welcome Joanna! She is beautiful!! I can't believe you're on generation 8! Congrats!

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #490 on: May 22, 2011, 01:35:41 AM »
Congratulations on Jameson's immortality, to Seneca and Jenni's engagement and Joanna (she's so cute)!
I also really like your redecorating.
I can't believe that generation 8 has already been born!

Offline Phyre

• Occult
« Reply #491 on: May 22, 2011, 04:08:14 AM »
Joanna is unbelieveably cute! Her skincolour is just so lovely with that blonde.

Whose eye colour did she inherit? It's hard to say from the pictures.

Offline Katluvr

• Watcher
« Reply #492 on: May 22, 2011, 09:41:23 AM »
Toddler Daze

It seems like the whole house revolves around my daughter - not that that's a bad thing.  If she so much as fusses there are six elders lined up to see what she needs.

I caught this special moment between Joanna and her great, great, great, oh you get the idea, grandpa Jackson.  I like to think of it as 'Alpha and Omega'.

I also did a little redecorating.  Joanna's favorite color is gray, so I updated the nursery in gray and lavender (with just a few touches of black).

I saw the little bunnies and I couldn't resist.  Our whole family has been very lucky finding terrific wallpapers and textiles in this little Swap Shop on the edge of town.  Dad and I both favor a couple of trendy artists, Gheez and Ausette.  They've really made names for themselves from Sunset Valley to Bridgeport and beyond.

It's that time again...time for nooboo days to become toddler daze!  We held a family celebration and made sure that Seneca was there.  Fortunately he's not pressured me to set a wedding date.  Every so often Dad will make some noises about it, but I'm in no hurry.  I love Seneca, but there's Joanna to raise and a career to launch.

Make a wish...

Oh my gosh, she's the spitting image of her daddy - sunshine blonde hair, stormy gray eyes, and skin the color of caramel...not that it's a bad thing, he is quite a looker if you ask me!

The birthday girl didn't even want a piece of her cake.  She made a beeline for her toybox.  Peek-a-boo, nooboo!

I started my job the following day and you can't even imagine how hard it was to tear myself away from Joanna.  I don't want to miss a minute of this time with her.  I spent a long time being angry about my own mom's death, but I realize now that she's always been with me - never more so than when I'm taking care of my baby girl.

I rushed home from work, eager to work on some toddler skills with Joanna and found that Grandma Jori had already started without me.

Oh well, you have to grab your chances at potty training when they arise.  The elders wisely decided to leave walking and talking to me.  I think they knew that it would not be a pretty sight if I came home from my first day of work to a fully trained toddler.

Okay, who's the wise guy who taught her to say 'burglar'?!

Seneca stops by every day to spend time with Joanna.  She sure is daddy's little girl...

Once all the toddler skills were mastered, Grandma Jori started reading to Joanna.  They would spend hours together reading the same stories over and over again.  Of course there was plenty of time for play, too.  Mr. Doll has been chewed on by 7 generations of Starrs!

Of course, it's not all toddler business at our house.  Dad is doing great in his second career as a musician.  How many elders do you know who get to live their dream of being a rock star (besides Aerosim and The Rolling Sims, that is!) 

Grandma Jori stirred up a bit of trouble.  She decided that all the elder Starr women should go to the salon for tattoos.  Grandma Joce flat out refused to go, saying that a world renowned surgeon should not have a tattoo.  Grandmas Jess and Jasmine agreed to go along, but in the end, only Grandma Jori had the nerve to get a tattoo.  It looks awesome!  I think I'll have to get one after I earn my immortality!

And no, your eyes are not playing tricks on you, she dyed her gray hair PINK!  She got the idea after reading the unauthorized biography of Bubblegum Dreamweaver.  You go, Grandma!

Grandma Joce is still working like crazy.  I don't think she'll ever retire.  She cornered Seneca at the last vaccination clinic - what a baby!  He practically asked her for a lollipop after the shot!

She's the only sim I know who can get away with kicking someone in the shin and calling it 'medicine', except for that Velmoor fellow who made the technique famous.

Grandpa Jackson still spends his time in the garden.  We have quite the grove of money trees - something like sixty of them now.  They keep dropping seeds and he keeps planting them.  He tells me that it's a far cry from when he and Grandma Agnes were just starting out - how he could have used the money trees back then.  I can't even imagine how hard it must have been for them and I'm grateful it doesn't have to be that hard for Joanna or me.

My career is sailing along smoothly.  I'm certain to become the leader of the free world well before my elder birthday at this rate.  I've completed all my other requirements, so as soon as Grandma Jess gets a good elder portrait and ice sculpture I should be able to join the ambrosia club.

Which brings me to my last update of the day.  I knew Joanna wouldn't remain a toddler forever.  My nooboo is growing up...*sniff*

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
Re: The Starr Immortal Dynasty - Happy Birthday(s), Joanna Starr!
« Reply #493 on: May 22, 2011, 09:49:59 AM »
AWWW! Too much cuteness, I cannot take! ;D Happy birthday Joanne! I love the nursery, well done! LOL I see Velmoor is famous around here too! Aw, sniff, but she's a very beautiful child! Awesome update, Kat!
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
Re: The Starr Immortal Dynasty - Happy Birthday(s), Joanna Starr!
« Reply #494 on: May 22, 2011, 10:17:34 AM »
Happy Birthday~!
She's so sweet. ;D
Formerly Simstar3