Author Topic: The Starr Immortal Dynasty - The Final Chapter *happy dance, happy dance*  (Read 192537 times)

Offline Ferretmania

• Occult
  • FerretmaniaDK on Origin
    • World Of Sims
Re: The Starr Immortal Dynasty - Birthdays and Their Opposite
« Reply #541 on: May 25, 2011, 12:11:30 AM »
Happy birthday Joanna.

R.I.P. Seneca  :(
I only live in real life when my sims need a break ;)

Raven's Immortal Dynasty

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #542 on: May 25, 2011, 03:06:45 AM »
Happy Birthday Joanna!  ;) Rest in Peace Seneca.  :'(
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Phyre

• Occult
« Reply #543 on: May 25, 2011, 05:12:52 AM »
So sad that Seneca had to go so soon. Jenni didn't deserve all the regret she must be feeling now.

*hugs Jenni*

Joanna is a fabulous culmination of your dynasty, I just can't get over what a lovely sim she is! And the redecorating in her honour; that study is just so gorgeous!

Happy Birthday to her and good luck pursueing your wish to become a writer!

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #544 on: May 25, 2011, 10:40:42 AM »
I'm happy to report I was able to retrieve Seneca's headstone from the mausoleum as Rica mentioned, so I will be adding him to the Starr family plot at Summer Hill Springs - woo hoo - I also realized just how many peeps passed away over the course of the dynasty.  I recently bought the graveyard and cleaned it up a little bit so I think I'll have to take all of the headstones from the mausoleum and make nice graves for everyone.  Maybe I'll even catch Gunther and Cornelia as ghosts...

Jenni is feeling much better now that Seneca will be properly memorialized (plus the promotion to level 9 didn't hurt in that respect, either).  Joanna has published 8 novels already and she loves her study on the 3rd floor.

Originally I had planned to move all the immortals into bedrooms on the 2nd and 3rd floors (4 bedrooms per floor).  However, since there are no more generations of Starrs planned at this point, it seemed kind of ridiculous to move Jenni and Joanna out of their current bedrooms on the first floor.  Instead I turned the 3rd floor bedrooms earmarked for them into a study and a conservatory.  These rooms have a beautiful ocean view and Joanna's desk is positioned so that she can take full advantage of it while she is writing her latest bestseller.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #545 on: May 25, 2011, 05:42:36 PM »
Smart thining Katluvr, smart thinking.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #546 on: May 25, 2011, 08:32:58 PM »
I'm glad you were able to get Seneca's headstone!  Also.. *confetti**cheers**dancing handyman* Happy 15,000 views!
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #547 on: May 25, 2011, 09:18:41 PM »
Congrats on getting the headstone and congrats for 15,000 views! Awesome!

Offline Katluvr

• Watcher
« Reply #548 on: May 27, 2011, 12:11:26 AM »
One Step Closer

I hate homework!

I'd much rather be writing or playing games on the computer or almost anything in the world besides algebra!

I can't wait until I graduate from high school and can do what I want, just like everyone else around here. 

Grandma Joce and Mom have their jobs, which they're good at and they love.  The other day there was a huge celebration in front of City Hall to honor Grandma Joce's many years of community service as a doctor.

She got to meet the mayor and she got the coolest trophy - her very own skeleton!  It is downstairs in our museum among Grandma Joce's portraits and statues.

Mom has reached the top of her career and is now the leader of the free world, something she's wished for since she was my age.  Her birthday is in a week and then all she needs is her elder portrait and statue and she can join the immortal ranks.  In the meantime she's enjoying the perks of her office...will you look at the size of that thing?!  I suppose it's good that she's not eco-friendly.

Grandpa Jamie finally ascended to the top of the music world and performed his first stadium concert as a rock star.  The next day he retired!  Go figure!  If I were talented and famous and people would pay to see me perform I think I'd stick with it a little longer than just a day.  Now he spends his days noodling around on the piano, tending the money trees, and playing in the sprinklers with Grandpa Jackson.

Grandmas Jori and Jess are still working feverishly on their gem collection for the museum.  They have managed to obtain a large plumbbob and a large marquis cut tiberium, which they are quite proud of.  When she's not transfiguring gems, Grandma Jess continues to paint and sculpt.  She just got a large commission for 10 paintings from the DooPeas Corp, so that will keep her busy for a few days.  Grandma Jori spends every waking moment in her zen garden breaking space rock blocks. 

Grandma Jasmine has started to work on her mixology skill.  Some of the concoctions she comes up with are pretty noxious, but she's also invented a few good ones.  I keep asking her if she's going to moonlight in one of the bars in town, but she's noncommital.  I think it's because she likes to tend bar in her jammies and clubs tend to frown on that kind of thing.

As for me, I write whenever I get the chance.  I love the study Mom designed for me.  It's my sanctuary in a sea full of wrinkles (better don't let the elders read this!)

I've already published a number of hits and bestsellers, and I'm not far from achieving my lifetime wish of becoming a professional author.  I should have that wrapped up shortly after my birthday.

The elders wanted to throw a big party, but Mom convinced them that a family celebration was more than enough.  Thank goodness she knows how much I hate crowds.  Time to blow out the candles...

...and voila...I got just what I wished for...CURVES!!!  I think I have officially outgrown my sassy, but boyish, haircut.  Now this is more like it!

After an update to my wardrobe...

And now it's time to call my *ahem* friend, Eliseo Ursine (grandson, I believe, of Connor Frio and Claire Ursine).  Well, he's more than a friend, actually, but he's of the vampire persuasion so we've been keeping a low profile around our families.  He's not sure how his family would feel about him dating a human and I can pretty well guess how mine would feel about me dating a vamp.  The less they know about this, the better.

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
Re: The Starr Immortal Dynasty - One Step Closer
« Reply #549 on: May 27, 2011, 12:38:09 AM »
Wow, happy birthday Joanna, wish for curvacious beauty is granted! Wow  :o

Just don't invite your vamp "friend" to spend the night, that is, unless you want him to die of thirst by morning. LOL
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #550 on: May 27, 2011, 03:21:39 AM »
What a pretty girl :)

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #551 on: May 27, 2011, 03:22:11 AM »
Happy Birthday Joanna!! You're so close now!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #552 on: May 27, 2011, 04:05:55 AM »
Lol. I am loving Joanna! She is such a sweetheart. Better do as Juxt says, or we'll have another untimely death. *sniff* :-\
Awesome update, Kat!
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Katluvr

• Watcher
« Reply #553 on: May 27, 2011, 04:34:16 AM »
He he, I decided she needed some 'special' hair after cycling through every style several times and not liking any of them.  Her teen hairstyle did not at all match her YA looks.

As for Eliseo, he got kind of creepy with Joanna when they went to Eugi's together.  They were getting all 'friendly' out in the parking lot and I thought he leaned in to whisper in her ear.  The next thing I know she's got a moodlet for letting him feed off of her!!!  I know she's a grown woman and all, but ewwww!  Not sure if he's going to be around much after that little incident.  I have to keep him at best friend status until she gets her ambrosia, but unless she rolls wishes to specifically be around him, he's not coming over to her place!

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #554 on: May 27, 2011, 06:16:09 AM »
Letting him feed off her?!
That's a little strange :D
I didn't even know sims could do that.