Author Topic: The Starr Immortal Dynasty - The Final Chapter *happy dance, happy dance*  (Read 191336 times)

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: The Starr Immortal Dynasty - One Down, Seven to Go
« Reply #105 on: February 26, 2011, 03:53:46 PM »
I love how Jemma looks. Its so cute!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline ILoveDolls

• Immortal
« Reply #106 on: February 26, 2011, 07:54:53 PM »
Two for the Price of One
so I put on a big smile, packed my sand-resistant underwear, /Generation%202%20-%20Jessica/Screenshot-5-2-1.jpg[/img]

Does that mean it resists Washing Powder also?? Just a question ;D

Sam is so virile. Rrrrw!!

Jorianne and Jemma are just gorgeous!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #107 on: February 26, 2011, 10:33:38 PM »
What cute toddlers.
I love Jemma's big dark eyes!

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #108 on: February 26, 2011, 11:29:55 PM »
Dude!  Your only job is to go to the consignment shop on a regular basis.  Is that so freakin' hard?!
Why yes.. YES it is!

You know how boring that drive can get? I mean comon'! Now you know why you got shot down in the tent ;)

Just kidding! The twins are beautiful!

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #109 on: February 26, 2011, 11:42:38 PM »
Beginning and Endings

Agnes and I were on top of the world when Jess and Sam brought home our grandbabies.  Little Jemma and I became best friends overnight.  She won't go anywhere with her Papa, as she calls me.  The girls are inseparable despite their differences.  Jori is little imp and Jemma is a diva-in-training.

Jess and Sam have their hands full, but Agnes and I have pitched in to help teach the girls everything they need to know.  There is an abundance of love in our home and all of us are treasuring these moments.

I've taken a couple of days off from work so as to have more time with my family.  I know I could have retired long ago, but I enjoy my work and am not ready to give it up.

Jess continues to work on her painting and sculpting.  She painted portraits of both girls.  They're 'brilliant' and worth a small fortune, but her latest style is a little to avant garde for my taste.  Sweetie, I know you're an artistic genius and all, but stop showing off!

Anges sculpted Jori and offered to sculpt Jemma, but my little wiggle worm wouldn't sit still and pose for her Nana.

In other news, our new butler, Tobias, isn't working out very well.  I think he's got a job on the side and he's not keeping up with his duties around here.  One night I caught him going down into the basement, which made me suspicious.  On the upper level we have our family museum with all our portraits, sculptures, and photos.  On the lower level we have the artifacts we have collected on our travels.  What could he possible be up to down there?

Needless to say, we gave Tobias his walking papers the next day.  I called for a replacement but apparently he is the only butler in town.  Sam is a neat freak, so he has taken to cleaning the house - a full time job in itself.  I've hired a maid to help.  Oh how I miss Lucia, she was a real gem!  Apparently Jess was pretty fond of her, too.  I found them chatting it up one night.  Sam seemed to be a bit uncomfortable with the whole thing.

We've also been busy sprucing the house up.  We put in a luxury pool and patio in the back yard.  There's an outdoor kitchen, a bar, dining area, and a place to relax by the fire pit.

In front we put in some fountains and extended the landscaping around the entrance to the house.  It's especially pretty at night.

We put in a playground for the girls and fenced in our property.  Jess and I are 4-star celebrities and the paparazzi are relentless.  I caught one of them hiding between our fruit trees.  She jumped out to take my picture and startled me so bad I had to go inside and change my pants!

Here are some aerial views of the finished product.

The girls' birthday finally arrived and we opted for a small family celebration.  Agnes is still going strong but we didn't want to tempt fate.  You know how Grim enjoys crashing parties.

Jess brought Jori to blow out the candles...

...and we all waited on pins and needles for her to age up...when we heard screaming from the studio!  Jess ran and put Jori in her crib for safekeeping as Sam and I dashed to the studio.

We were too late...

We looked from the pile of ashes on the studio floor to the window where Grim was waiting for Agnes.  She pleaded for more time with her family, but Grim was unusually cruel.  He slapped her across the face and into the hereafter, then he took off - leaving us staring in disbelief.

We had to put a brave face on for Jori and Jemma, so we lit the candles again and sang Happy Birthday first to one...

...then to the other.

Jori and I took some cake and went to the patio to drown our sorrows.

Meanwhile, Jess drowned hers in something a bit stronger.

Sam took the girls into their room to pick out clothes for school tomorrow.

We tucked them in and I made my way upstairs.  I stopped and looked at my big, empty bed and for the first time in my life I regretted my choices.  I never understood when I was a young man how painful immortality would be.  Perhaps that's why I have such a special bond with Jemma.  Knowing that I will lose her one day makes me want to burn every moment we have on my memory, just as I have done with my beloved Agnes.  Jess is taking her mother's death so hard.  How will she survive when she loses her husband and daughter?  What have I done!

Author's note:  It was really hard to write this - my stomach is still tied up in knots.  I've known Agnes was on borrowed time for the last 20 sim days.  I even chose not to have a party for the girls to keep Grim at bay, but I didn't realize Agnes had decided to play with a blow torch as Jorianne was blowing out her birthday candles.  She was a devoted wife, mother, and grandmother.  Rest in peace Agnes Crumplebottom Starr.

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #110 on: February 26, 2011, 11:49:41 PM »
Awwww... Agnes will be missed :(
Happy Birthday to the girlies.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #111 on: February 27, 2011, 12:14:20 AM »
Aww, R.I.P Agnes Starr.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ILoveDolls

• Immortal
« Reply #112 on: February 27, 2011, 01:04:58 AM »
That's some artistic genius Jess!! Aww, so sad about Aggie. RIP

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #113 on: February 27, 2011, 01:53:25 AM »
We'll miss you Agnes.  :'(
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #114 on: February 27, 2011, 03:03:05 AM »
Oh no! R.I.P. Agnes! Jorianne and Jemma are gorgeous.

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #115 on: February 27, 2011, 03:03:56 AM »
R.I.P. Agnes! Why do the elders and pregnant Sims think blow torches are a good idea?
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #116 on: February 27, 2011, 05:14:33 AM »
Oh no! Poor Agnes!  :'(
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #117 on: February 27, 2011, 10:54:25 AM »
Thank you for the good wishes for the twins and the condolences for Agnes.  I'm bummed that she didn't die of old age - I feel like if I was paying attention to her I could have postponed her demise.  Even if she doesn't know old age and blow torches don't mix, I do.  I've never seen Grim b-slap someone before, so it was doubly depressing.  I've only ever seen him shake hands.  I couldn't exit the game fast enough after she died.   :'(

Fortunately, a good night's sleep has done wonders.  I'm actually looking forward to what the game brings today.

Offline ILoveDolls

• Immortal
« Reply #118 on: February 27, 2011, 09:10:06 PM »
I've never seen Grim b-slap someone before, so it was doubly depressing. 

Snort, snort! That's not funny, but at the same time it is. Sometimes TS3 can be so cruel and funny at once.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Starr Immortal Dynasty - Generation 3 is in the House
« Reply #119 on: February 28, 2011, 05:10:01 AM »
Great update.  I was just going to comment, that Agnes didn't even die of old age and I have seen the Grim slap the sim and then knock them in the urn.  I am not quite sure why that is, but it is kind of disturbing sometimes, poor people just died, why slap the poor sim.  The twins are adorable and your doing an awesome job. :)
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

anything