Author Topic: The Starr Immortal Dynasty - The Final Chapter *happy dance, happy dance*  (Read 192557 times)

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Re: The Starr Immortal Dynasty - Cake and Heartbreak
« Reply #300 on: April 25, 2011, 03:09:24 PM »
 :'(  RIP Jeremy Starr - loving father, husband and friend

Happy Birthday Jocelyn!   I think she has Jasmine's eyes a little bit.  She is going to be quite the looker.  I love the look of the nursery too.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Phyre

• Occult
« Reply #301 on: April 25, 2011, 03:15:31 PM »
Oh man, first Jemma and now Jeremy. I really liked him! May his afterlife be as good as Jemma's!

Jocelyn is an incredibly stunning toddler; there's just something about that almost Egyptian complexion that's irresistible. Her parents indeed be ready for when the dating starts :P

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Enchanted81

• Townie
« Reply #302 on: April 25, 2011, 03:55:20 PM »
RIP Jeremey  :-\

Happy Birthday Joce! She sure is a little cutie, can't wait to see what you have planned for her.

P.S. - Posting at work I see  ;)
Feel free to add me on Origin & the Sims 3 site: Enchanted81

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #303 on: April 25, 2011, 04:06:52 PM »
P.S. - Posting at work I see  ;)

Busted!    ;D

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #304 on: April 25, 2011, 04:09:49 PM »
@ Enchanted and Kat - You guys work at the same place? Interesting! ;D
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #305 on: April 25, 2011, 04:11:17 PM »
Aww, RIP Jeremy!

Losing mortals is definitely the hardest part of this challenge to deal with, I comfor myself by creating amazing fictious afterlives for them.  Right now Jeremy is sipping the finest of nectors with the finest of books, watching awesome highlight reels of his beloved family, while angels tell him how awesome they all are.  Then it's not so sad.

Jocelyn's adorable, and seafoam is wonderful when set off with such nice bright blues, she is going to be quite the charmer, for sure!
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline SimMania :P

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #306 on: April 25, 2011, 04:12:47 PM »
R.I.P  Jeremy :'(
Happy Birthday Jocelyn!
Hope Jocelyn picks up where Jeremy left-off with the nectar making.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Katluvr

• Watcher
« Reply #307 on: April 25, 2011, 04:17:46 PM »
@ Enchanted and Kat - You guys work at the same place? Interesting! ;D

Nope.  Enchanted is my very dear friend who is single handedly responsible for my addiction to TS3 and WoW.

Hope Jocelyn picks up where Jeremy left-off with the nectar making.

Jocelyn is headed for a career in medicine.  I've seen how much fun Velmoor has had with it in Juxt's dynasty so I can't wait to give it a go.  There will be another master nectar maker in the family in the future, though.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #308 on: April 25, 2011, 04:22:08 PM »
Ah, I see. :D It's great to have RL friends who play Sims 3!
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline DeNile

• Occult
« Reply #309 on: April 25, 2011, 06:04:01 PM »
Aww... RIP Jeremy. Wow that is a gorgeous nursery Kat. Why don't I have simpoints? :(

Ahem, I must say you are certainly a fantastic writer. I might not do much more than lurk, but I do read every update. :)
The Pendragon Randomacy. My new, and hopefully long-term, story for Carl's forum. Following Anita Pendragon: The Runaway.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #310 on: April 25, 2011, 06:16:23 PM »
Happy birthday Jocelyn, R.I.P. Jeremy. The nursery is gorgeous!

Offline Enchanted81

• Townie
« Reply #311 on: April 25, 2011, 07:58:48 PM »
Nope.  Enchanted is my very dear friend who is single handedly responsible for my addiction to TS3 and WoW.

I don't know about single handedly, I seem to remember someone else tattling (Myke) on me for not playing WoW last December because I was busy with Late Night. I stick by my story, I tried to get you into Sims and you were too stubborn until he told you why I was absent.  ;D
Feel free to add me on Origin & the Sims 3 site: Enchanted81

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #312 on: April 25, 2011, 09:40:14 PM »
R.I.P. Jemma and Jeremy. Little Jocelyn is adorable! I can't wait to see her all grown up.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #313 on: April 26, 2011, 02:00:15 AM »
Aww. RIP Jeremey.

Offline Katluvr

• Watcher
« Reply #314 on: April 27, 2011, 01:48:50 PM »
The Immortals are Misbehaving!  
an unofficial update

Jorianne and Jasmine keep sneaking off to cook when my back is turned even though there is a refrigerator packed with all kinds of perfect food that Jackson and various butlers have prepared.  I finally removed the stove and the grill so that there will be no accidental leveling.  I'll have to put it back when I need Jackson to make more ambrosia.

Jackson's brain has officially turned to mush.  The only thing he will do on his own is play in the sprinklers.  At least he is not attempting to level someone else's supermax skill.

Jessica is the best of the bunch - she always gravitates to sculpture or painting if I leave her alone.  They all pretty much ignore the beautiful rec room I built for them on the 3rd floor.

I've decided that I am not going to use any of the instrument skills as supermaxes for gens 5-8, so I built a music studio and Jessica started a band (Starr Quality) with Jackson on bass, Jori on drums, Jasmine on keyboard, and herself on guitar.  Do you have any idea how hard it is to coordinate 4 sims to get them practice or play in the park together?!  God help us the first time I have to get them all to a gig!  

I've also dropped all of the Late Nite bars/clubs into SV, but so far Raj is the only one who has shown any interest in them without my intervention.  Jess is actually quite a good dancer, so I think with a little encouragement *cough* alcohol *cough* she might be persuaded to shake her groove thang on a bar or table.  It's always the quiet ones!

Jocelyn celebrated a birthday last night and added bookworm to genius and friendly.  She's really good about getting her homework done and loves to work on leveling her logic skill.  The great husband hunt of generation 5 is officially on.  Her first friend at school is a paperboy, so he's a no go.  Then the Ursine boy (I forget his name) invited her over to play after school...woot!...descendant of an original townie!   Oh crap, he's a vampire...strike 2.  There are still a couple of interesting prospects, though.  A little guy named Angel something-or-other.  He is absolutely adorable from his thumbnail in the relationship pane - I think Jocelyn will stalk *ahem* call him and invite him over to play.  

The other fellow is none other than Estevan Lam (seen here with his Mom and Jeremey at a party).

He is something like Jocelyn's fourth cousin several times removed.  (Jackson had a relationship with Raven Lam after Agnes died and fathered Cecilia Lam.  Cecilia (now an elder) had a child with Clifford Hay (son of Bree Hay) - Estevan - so he is Jackson's grandson.)  I think the relationship is distant enough that it won't be a problem for Joce to marry him, but his genetics are questionable.  What Jackson never knew was that Raven was evil - even though her other traits were fine.  She passed that trait on to Cecilia and it actually comes out pretty often when my sims are around her.  It turns out that Clifford is also evil (no idea where he got it from because both of his parents had excellent traits), so I'm a bit worried that Estevan may also be evil.  It's not the worst thing in the world...I can always give him a midlife crisis if he has any undesirable traits.  Also, Steve Starr sounds a bit better than Angel Starr, which is a little too stripperish for me.

We'll have to see who Joce hits it off with and if any other boys come out of the woodwork.

Oy vey, I've got my hands full!