Author Topic: The Colour Dynasty - Update 4/8/2013 (Final Chapter) The Final Goodbyes  (Read 19147 times)

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
I have spent all afternoon tearing down the old house, taking out the basement and getting rid of as much stuff as possible.  The ghosts are across the street at the park, I deleted all of the gnomes, but some keep coming out of hiding, lol.  I basically rebuilt the house from the ground up.  So to start, I have the new pictures of the house and the museum.  I really have had much time to play, but so far I have not had any save issues.  I place all cars in each of the sims personal inventory, so the lot looks kinda bare, but if that is what I have to do to play, then that is what I will do.  I couldn't part with some of the portraits and photographs, so I place them around the house.  I am still working on the house, so it is still kind of rough.

First four rooms of museum.

Second four rooms of museum.

Colours enjoying new home.
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
Re: The Colour Dynasty Returns (So far, so good)
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2011, 10:30:38 PM »
I'm so glad the Colours are back!

Love the museum setup and the vinyl/metal (?) couches in the living area!

Best of luck, Salty.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2011, 10:33:07 PM »
Thanks, now I am juggling two dynasties, but the Colour dynasty is the one that will go into HOF. :)

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2011, 10:33:40 PM »
Welcome back Colours!
The house looks lovely! I hope all the save issues are done for.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2011, 10:36:02 PM »
I'm glad to see that the Colours are back!

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2011, 02:58:56 PM »
What a great house and museum, Salty!  I hope your game/computer cooperates with you and you don't have any more issues.  Now to go back and start reading your dynasty from the beginning!

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2011, 03:19:21 PM »
Thanks, I played all morning and no issues, but I better not say that too loud, lol.  It was just a matter of totally redoing and demolishing the old house and basement with 6 bedrooms, sheesh.  I am back to enjoying playing this one for now, so here is to the finish line. :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2011, 04:12:34 PM »
Good luck wrapping this up, Salty.

Offline Bde1225

• Occult
  • Entertain me!
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2011, 11:52:39 PM »
I have missed alot! I am glad you did not have to start over. Or did you? I can't find the story. ???

Dr. Mingbe DeWooLeHoo<---So I don't forget the name of my fav creation! Lol..I am getting old...

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2011, 07:19:52 AM »
I was going to give up and really had intended on doing so. I actually found out that I had so much stuff and my house was so big that my file was overworked.  Unfortunately, I deleted the story because I was frustrated and didn't want to finish it.  After I spoke to a couple of computer geeks at Best Buy and they explained a few things to me, I went ahead and demolished the original house and rebuilt to the front of the lot and got rid of that humungous basement.  So far, it has been successful, but now I wished I had not got rid of the story.  I feel really bad about that, see what frustration will do to ya.  I will continue on with the dynasty, but only doing updates when it is neccesary.  Although, I can say, that Sunshine just turned into a teenager and she is quite lovely.  I will post screenies in a couple of days.  I work 30 hours from Sat. to Mon., so I do not have time for anything else but sleep the next couple of days.  Too bad we can't recover the important stuff we should not really delete.  Thanks for reading. :)

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2011, 05:02:12 PM »
YAY! The Colours are back! I'm so glad you're trying again, Salty! ;D
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2011, 07:57:02 PM »
Thanks Simstar :)

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2011, 08:15:07 AM »
I finally turned into a teenager and school is so much better than it was.  There are some strange people though with the weirdest looking eyes.  Mom said to stay away from those people, but I have to say, I am intrigued by them, I even made friends with one, but as soon as left the building, she almost vanished, wonder what happened, I took a shower this morning.

That is just a couple of my outfits I got for my birthday, my mom is so awesome.  We have so much fun together.  They even took me to this place called Waylon's Haunt, something about they closed it off just so I could have my birthday party without these people taking pictures all of the time.

My mom is dancing on the bar, they said that she had done that before, so the counter sort of has her imprint on it, I think she is funny.

Oh, I didn't even tell you the best part yet, I got a new car.  I am so dumb when it comes to that stuff, I can't even tell you the name, but here I am driving it.

I have a new camera too, so here are just some ramdom shots of the family.

I thought this was funny.  I caught Grandma Agnes and Grandma Noelle going out for a spin, how cool is that.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2011, 08:35:29 AM »

I watch the sims dance, but I really hadn't looked at their faces too much, but I got to watching Star's face as she was dancing and they look like they are so enjoying dancing.  So, I thought I would post this video of her dancing at Sunshine's birthday party.  If you notice her mom sitting at the bar and she is really watching her daughter, I just thought it was cool.

Click on picture.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2011, 11:02:28 AM »
Hee hee. I love table dancing. :D
Formerly Simstar3

anything