Author Topic: Nectar Making Problem  (Read 8620 times)

tdub92x

Re: Nectar Making Problem
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2011, 04:26:22 PM »
I read all the posts and I tried dragging the fruit into the box. I assume you were talking about the round box next to the Nectar Machine... correct me if I'm wrong. I have 10 of each fruit so I don't understand why I can't make Nectar. I'm in France right now and I've tried every machine. Tell me what I need to do please!

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2011, 05:21:09 PM »
Welcome tdub :)

You'll have to click on nectar machine, chose "add fruit" and than you'll get the same box as you get when you open treasure chest or fridge, or LN bar. Then you drag your fruit from inventory to that blue square you get, just above menu, press the "X" to close it after placing 10 fruits and then you can make nectar (and watch your Sim pressing the fruit in swimming wear).
I hope I managed to explain it good enough, let us know if you still have troubles with it.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

tdub92x

« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2011, 05:45:04 PM »
Okay that helped a lot! :) Thank you it worked! I was wasting all my days in France trying to figure this out!! Much appreciated!! Thank you :)

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2011, 05:33:13 AM »
You're welcome! And I'm glad it worked. Check out the recipes for amazing and very expencive nectars and some special abilities special fruit add to it. And make shore you drink it after great meals, it adds +5 to meal moodlet ;)

anything