Author Topic: House - Autumn Glory 5br, 4.5ba  (Read 9682 times)

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
House - Autumn Glory 5br, 4.5ba
« on: February 24, 2011, 04:02:45 PM »
I'm trying my hand at this as I never got around to emailing my stuff to Carl.  :-\

House: Autumn Glory
Lot Size: 60x60
Bedrooms: 5
Bathrooms: 4.5
Furnished Cost: $199,974
Requires: WA, HEL, Amb, LN patch. No Sims 3 Store or freebie content. (Oops, I did use this freebie plant from the Store.)

Description: This home is done in gorgeous autumn colours and textures, inside and out. Outdoor pool with lounge areas, poolside change rooms, pride-and-joy garage display with room for 6 cars.

From the Curb:

Ground Floor: Guest en-suite, Sunroom, Media Room, Dance Hall, Formal Dining, Family Dining, Gourmet Kitchen, Outdoor Eating.

Second Floor: Two Master en-suites, two Twin Bedrooms, Bathroom, Private Deck, Sunroom Library.

Backyard Pool with Change Rooms:

The garage has been extended towards the back of the property to provide ample room for a car collection with large windows facing the pool providing ogle-but-can't-touch security during every party. The front and back yards are landscaped with genetically-engineered hedges that require no pruning or fertilizing, guaranteed.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Hosfac

• Sleeper Agent
  • Watcher
  • Han Solo shot first.
Re: House - Autumn Glory 5br, 4.5ba
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2011, 05:02:06 PM »
I absolutely love that pool!  I just wish I could figure out that pool tool. :P
Old forum mods never die.  We just get archived.

Interview With a Night Walker - The Veronika Beltane Story continues.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2011, 05:09:26 PM »
Thanks! I had loads of fun with it and the fountain tool.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Gheez

• ( 'guh ease' )
  • Immortal
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2011, 10:19:42 PM »
I really like the formal gardens at the front.  I get a sort of Elizabethan or Tudor vibe from the outside front appearance of the house and gardens. 

It would be a fantastic place to live in in real life. The view, over the pool to the ocean, from those large glass windows would be a daily joy.

WolfJake

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2011, 02:31:43 AM »
I'm having a problem placing this lot in the game. The loading screen stays forever and never charges. Is someone else having this problem?

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2011, 03:14:50 AM »
I didn't have any trouble placing it from the empty houses bin into a new game of mine. It did take a few moments for the lot to load but it did load. My questions would be can you place other lots of this size from the bin and do you have the required EPs and SPs? Missing an EP or SP shouldn't prevent the lot from loading but the game will tell you that certain items have been replaced.

Anyone else?

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2011, 06:36:02 AM »
I just placed this house even if I uninstalled all SP's before doing it,and I didn't have any problems with it. It is wonderfull lily, thanks for sharing it.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything