Author Topic: House - Sunshine Cottage 2-3br, 2.5ba  (Read 5103 times)

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
House - Sunshine Cottage 2-3br, 2.5ba
« on: February 24, 2011, 04:40:02 PM »
House: Sunshine Cottage

Lot: 35x25
Bedrooms: 2+Nursery
Bathrooms: 2.5
Furnished Cost: $29,975
Items: WA, Amb. No Sims 3 Store content or Freebies.

Description: Multi-level country home has a wide wrap-around porch. The back yard includes a large garden with sprinkler system, a fire pit, and a Magnolia tree providing shade for a slide that will have any child entertained for hours. The bright blue front door enters into a foyer that leads into the dining/kitchen area to the left and the living area to the right. Half-bath and future laundry room located behind the stairs. Upstairs includes a master en-suite, the nursery just down the hall, a full bathroom, and second bedroom.

From the Curb:

Ground Floor:

Second Floor:

Backyard:
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Leto85

Re: House - Sunshine Cottage 2-3br, 2.5ba
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2011, 07:54:38 PM »
Ow nice! And not even that expansive for what you get back for it. Is building in farm/country style so difficult or is it just me? I really had some troubles with it. But your house just looks good. It provides the open nature look, if I describe that correctly.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2011, 11:58:49 PM »
Just wanted to compliment you on all the houses you've shared.  They are really gorgeous and I love how you have done everything from  well-appointed starters to luxury properties.

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2011, 12:19:43 AM »
I just downloaded it. I don't have HELS and I didn't get any warnings, so you could probably take that out of the first post. Anyway, I just love the exterior! The veranda, yellow siding and triangular roofs are just so charming  :D. It'll look gorgeous in Riverview with the other ranch-esque buildings. Do you mind if I remodel the inside for my Sims?

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2011, 02:29:40 AM »
@ Leto and Katluvr: Thanks for the compliments! I enjoyed building this one, it was quite a challenge with only $30,000 in the budget.

@ Ausette: I included HELS because I had it installed at the time I built the house and couldn't remember if I had used any items from the SP. Absolutely feel free to renovate and redesign, just of course, don't claim it as your own.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations