Author Topic: Default overrides  (Read 2880 times)

Chuckles_82

Default overrides
« on: June 22, 2013, 12:32:22 AM »
I was wondering if we could consider having our own custom content section in the swap shop, of EA recolours and overrides? I have made several rabbit-hole recolours, and have just made my first painting recolour today, and would like to share that with our members here at some point. The painting retains it's original image as the first option, then my custom image as the second. I know there are other sites that I could upload them to, but I am loyal to this site :D

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Re: Default overrides
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2013, 10:25:44 AM »
We don't host custom content, talk about custom content or share it openly as per the forum rules.  Recolors of EA items can fit in the already placed threads.   By recolor, I mean you took an item and changed it's patterns.    Changing the painting inside the painting is not a recolor - that's a newly made piece of CC and it's against the forum policy.   If you have forgotten the rules you agreed to follow, just check out the link in my signature.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Chuckles_82

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2013, 10:53:22 AM »
Sheesh, I was asking politely, and I read somewhere recently that that rule was being reviewed. I'm not going to argue the differences - I just wanted the idea considered, as we have some very talented and creative people here.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2013, 10:55:58 AM »
I wasn't trying to be harsh.  I was enforcing the rules. 
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'