Author Topic: Ausette's Patterns  (Read 58728 times)

Offline Serena Darrin

• Immortal
  • Back to School
Re: Ausette's Patterns
« Reply #75 on: July 26, 2011, 06:10:37 PM »
I hate to be a pain, but none of your patterns showed up for me!  They were just a blank square in CAS, with one colour and that was it.

I wonder if it's because I didn't install them using the launcher? (The launcher kept freezing and crashing my system, I finally had to uninstall it.)

I'm going to try re-downloading them and see what happens.

I'm disappointed, I really like the look of some of these.

Offline Alieana4518

• Llama Wrangler
  • Isn't he a beauty? :)
« Reply #76 on: July 26, 2011, 08:50:03 PM »
I love these patterns! They're awesome! I downloaded Vine Climb, Bubbles, Fuzzy Flannel, Summer Stripes, Scottish Scarlett, Knit Knack, Suits Me, and Batman! I gotta say, I'm disappointed no cape is included! Please make more! They're awesome, wonderful, amazing, and just... Beautiful! COMPLIMENTS GALORE! Hehe.
One day everything will make sense... On the way there, love like you'll never get hurt. -Erica Kohn

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #77 on: July 26, 2011, 10:12:50 PM »
Again, thanks so much guys! I really appreciate it when people like my stuff. :)

I love these patterns! They're awesome! I downloaded Vine Climb, Bubbles, Fuzzy Flannel, Summer Stripes, Scottish Scarlett, Knit Knack, Suits Me, and Batman! I gotta say, I'm disappointed no cape is included! Please make more! They're awesome, wonderful, amazing, and just... Beautiful! COMPLIMENTS GALORE! Hehe.

Addicted to patterns! Must...compliment... :D

It's gorgeous! It will look great on my Sim's clothing, and bedspreads/curtains! How do you finish so many great patterns, that are recolourable as well? It's quite a talent! :o

Muhaha, success! Your love sustains me! Soon I shall rule a submissive yet fashionable world!  :D

I make patterns because I like making patterns. These days I'm always keeping an eye out for designs I can use in The Sims (I actually own the cardigan that inspired Knit Knack!), and I like finding ways to make them work as patterns. It's not too hard once you know your tools, and the only programs I use to make them are CAP, Paint, maybe Microsoft Powerpoint and a free, downloadable program called GIMP 2 to make the backgrounds transparent. Making sure they recolour is very important to me, and building them from scratch in Paint or CAP lets me do just that!

Huh, I just realised Fuzzy Flannel is my twentieth pattern uploaded. I honestly didn't think I'd made that many!

I hate to be a pain, but none of your patterns showed up for me!  They were just a blank square in CAS, with one colour and that was it.

I wonder if it's because I didn't install them using the launcher? (The launcher kept freezing and crashing my system, I finally had to uninstall it.)

I'm going to try re-downloading them and see what happens.

I'm disappointed, I really like the look of some of these.

Sounds like you do need to use the launcher to install them, I've seen a few people using the patterns around the forum so I know they work for others. Perhaps you could try downloading someone else's patterns and see if those work? I'm not sure what you could do to fix that, sorry. :(

Choccolatee

« Reply #78 on: July 27, 2011, 03:59:36 AM »
Thanks so much! I love your patterns! The detail you put in them is just amazing.

Offline Serena Darrin

• Immortal
  • Back to School
« Reply #79 on: July 27, 2011, 12:12:03 PM »
Sounds like you do need to use the launcher to install them, I've seen a few people using the patterns around the forum so I know they work for others. Perhaps you could try downloading someone else's patterns and see if those work? I'm not sure what you could do to fix that, sorry. :(

Hmm.  I've seen them around too, so I know they work -- I'm sorry if I came across like they didn't, I was just wondering if you had any ideas.

Well, I'll try a re-download and re-install, and see what happens.

Thanks!

bshag

« Reply #80 on: August 15, 2011, 03:03:51 PM »
I just downloaded several of your patterns...I saw the zigzag and knitknack patterns in Schip's story and had to have them. :D  They're great!  Also had to have the Summer Stripes and flannel patterns too.  Very nice work! ;D

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #81 on: September 08, 2011, 02:32:38 AM »
Untidy Smiley by Ausette
Category: Themed
Vibrant, lively scribbles aren't just for defacing your schoolbooks any more!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #82 on: September 08, 2011, 02:35:50 AM »
Awesome new pattern Ausette! I like the x x smiley!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Choccolatee

« Reply #83 on: September 08, 2011, 02:37:19 AM »
This is really really really cute!  :D
Where'd you get the hair on the model?

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #84 on: September 08, 2011, 02:42:20 AM »
This is really really really cute!  :D
Where'd you get the hair on the model?

It's a store item. It's called "Pumped Up Pom Pom Hat" and you can get it here 100 for Simpoints.

Thanks for the compliments, gosh you guys are quick!  :o

Chuckles_82

« Reply #85 on: September 08, 2011, 05:46:50 AM »
I like your lifefruit tee shirts. It reminds me of Wow Wow Wubsy.

VampirePlasma

« Reply #86 on: September 08, 2011, 06:53:46 AM »
Oh! It's so cute Ausette! Downloading!
Thanks for making it!

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #87 on: September 13, 2011, 06:08:55 PM »
YAY, another smiley pattern! Thank you loads and loads Ausette!
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Jancy

• Occult
« Reply #88 on: September 13, 2011, 11:27:13 PM »
Great Patterns Ausette ~ Thank you!

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #89 on: September 25, 2011, 09:55:33 AM »
T - I Heart T-Shirts by Ausette
Category: Plastics and Rubber
If you aren't one to wear your heart on your sleeve, try wearing one on your chest instead. Or in your chest. Or something.

For the best results, try putting this pattern on the little scoop-necked tee shown in the picture.