Author Topic: Sim - Ella Ursine, Young Adult Female  (Read 8746 times)

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
Sim - Ella Ursine, Young Adult Female
« on: March 04, 2011, 01:40:31 AM »
Ella Ursine by Ausette
Female, Young Adult
Coward, Easily Impressed, Loner, Neurotic, Virtuoso
Lifetime Wish: Professional Author
Includes Expansion Pack content: World Adventures
Includes additional content: EA-made pattern (on formalwear, should transfer)

Poor little Ella. Years of teasing about being born out of wedlock have made her extremely timid and tense, and poorly equipped to carry out her dreams of becoming a writer. She needs someone to love, but will she be able to open up to anyone after being looked down upon all her life?

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
Re: Sim - Ella Ursine, Young Adult Female
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2011, 04:11:52 PM »
She's actually very pretty. Unlike Claire's other babies. One time she had a baby named Trudy, who had that same hair cut, and the Neurotic, as well as the Insane trait, and was in the Law Enforcement Career. Much like Trudy Wiegel from the show Reno 911.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline wellcam884

• Townie
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2011, 11:35:50 PM »
She Is Very Pretty Unlike Her Mother lol ;)

Offline NeonAngel

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2012, 09:09:59 AM »
i love the first photo of her. gorgeous eyes

Offline LadyGwenna

• Nooboo
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2013, 09:28:52 AM »
She's such a pretty girl. I was going to ask if she was related to the Ursine character who we meet in Sunset Valley, but I guess my question has been answered. In my game, I've had the Ursine character's story  play out a
couple of different ways. Once, she even managed to marry the father of the baby she was carrying when the Sunset Valley story first begins. On another occasion, she marries the Firefighter who extinguishes a fire that got
started on her barbeque grill, and once she raised her baby on her own, along with two other children she has to subsequent boyfriends, but never married. One of her lovers was electrocuted while attempting to repair a TV, and the other one
decided to remain with his wife. That's the beauty of this game. It never plays out the same way twice!

anything