Author Topic: Ambrosia Helpers - YA, Fairy Pair, M/F - Gardening/Fishing/Cooking/Handiness Max  (Read 3355 times)

Offline JodySuzanne1305

• Occult
Name: Sonia Pederson

Life State: Fairy

Traits: Green Thumb, Gatherer, Angler, Natural Cook, Neat

Favorites: Veggie Rolls, Indie, Turquoise

Sign: Aquarius 

LTW: The Culinary Librarian

Lifetime Rewards Purchased: Hardly Hungry, Dirt Defiant, Steel Bladder, Eye Candy

Maxed Skills: Gardening, Fishing, Cooking

EP's Used: Supernatural and Pets

Wardrobe:

Everyday:

Formal:

Sleepwear:

Athletic:

Swimwear:

Name: Leon Bradley

Life State: Fairy

Traits: Green Thumb, Gatherer, Angler, Artistic, Handy

Favorites: Vegetarian Chili, Indie, Red

Sign: Taurus

LTW: Presenting the Perfect Private Aquarium

Lifetime Rewards Purchased: Hardly Hungry, Dirt Defiant, Steel Bladder, Carefree

Maxed Skills: Gardening, Fishing, Handiness

EP's Used: Supernatural and Pets

Wardrobe:

Everyday:

Formal:
[

Sleepwear:

Athletic:

Swimwear:

Note: I created this pair from pre-made sims in Create a Sim. I have changed their hair, clothes, eyebrows, accessories, personality, favorites, etc. I used them to grow a garden, stocks ponds, and upgrade some household items, then I decided to max out some of their skills and share them with you. They can help you create Ambrosia. Sonia knows every recipe expect ambrosia, but Leon has the recipe in his inventory, and she could learn it quickly. Their inventory is also full of produce and fish, including death fish and life fruit. Sonia has a car and Leon has a bicycle. Sonia has a fairy house in her inventory as well in case you don't have room in your house for them. Think of them as fairy god-parents ready to help you with your garden, upgrade your appliances, and make ambrosia for your sims. You need both of them to make Ambrosia quickly. Leon has the fruit, fish, and recipe but Sonia has the cooking skill maxed. You may use them for whatever you like, including stories, just don't make them the villain. These are good fairies. :) I would love to see updates on them. They have never been romantic but they are attracted to each other. Have fun!

Offline Icelord

• Nooboo
In my game, since they don't show up in edit town/household library, they actually don't have their skills. Could you create a household and re-upload? Sorry for the inconvenience.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.