Author Topic: Sim - Max Skills (the perfect butler)  (Read 122727 times)

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
Re: Sim - Max Skills (the perfect butler)
« Reply #90 on: April 14, 2011, 07:59:43 AM »
To join the crowd in wowing Max and you Leto! I finally manage to put him in game (update issues) and my sorrow for not being able to play with CAW now is eased by your creation. Thank you, he'll be very busy in establishing new world(s).

Leto85

« Reply #91 on: April 14, 2011, 08:37:51 AM »
Max Skills has solved a Create A World problem? How?
Wow, he really seems to be technical.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #92 on: April 15, 2011, 01:25:14 AM »
He didn't solve the problem with CAW, but he made me easier to cope with that cause he is awesome to play with in regular Sims3;)

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #93 on: April 16, 2011, 07:42:56 AM »
All he needs is a monacle. Why does only Bertram get one? :'( (I don't even think we can get one with unlockoutfits, or am I wrong about that?)

Leto85

« Reply #94 on: April 16, 2011, 12:06:25 PM »
All he needs is a monacle. Why does only Bertram get one? :'( (I don't even think we can get one with unlockoutfits, or am I wrong about that?)

I don't know. I don't know what a monacle is. Unless it is that glass thing the original butlers are waring the answer is unfortuniatly 'no.' I have checked that indeed if it was possible to add but it isn't. Not in CAS, not with lunlockoutfits and not by giving a makeover. If you make your real butler selectable he still will have that thing, but when you let him change his clothes (not by waring a different outfit but editing his outfits) than he will loose it. But for Max Skills; not possible, unfortuniatly.

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #95 on: April 16, 2011, 05:57:25 PM »
Yes, a monacle is that glass thing, and that stinks. I don't see why they wouldn't put it in, because they are simply awesome  :'(

pologolf

« Reply #96 on: April 19, 2011, 11:37:43 PM »
I would LOVE to add this guy to my household! Well done!

But what are the chances of this download making a very glitchy game even glitchier? ( I have given my sims names like, "M F" and, "J J" so I type less when resetting them >:(

And also, how exactly would I download him and insert him into a game? I've read two different versions going through the pages.

How many lifetime happiness points does he have?

Cheers,

Adam

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Leto85

« Reply #97 on: April 21, 2011, 03:25:19 AM »
Hi pologolf, there are a few glitches I've heard from Lenka that this fellow can add to your game and that is a blanco gardening page and the fact he is a 5 star celebrity, even if you don't have installed Late Night. That last one can be a game update but we where not sure about that.
It won't glitch your game however.

You can download him from the bottom of the first page and save it somewhere on your computer where you can find him (your desktop maybe) and double click on the Max Skills file to bring it into your game.

He has a few hondred lifetime happiness points and I already has bought him almost every lifetime reward he could get. The only thing he doesn't have is No Bills Ever, because giving him that reward could take the fun out of the game.

pologolf

« Reply #98 on: April 21, 2011, 04:46:53 PM »
Thanks for that!

I just may give him a shot. Start a new game with him in it in case he gets glitchy.

Best.

Adam

Leto85

« Reply #99 on: April 21, 2011, 05:53:00 PM »
Thanks for that!

I just may give him a shot. Start a new game with him in it in case he gets glitchy.

Best.

Adam

Yeah, well. If you really are afraid of glitched etcetera, you may be better off by backing up your entire save file all at once. Than you really will be sure. :)

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #100 on: April 21, 2011, 09:27:19 PM »
I just wanted to let you know I have just installed Mr. Max and I am on my way to go add him to my family!

pologolf

« Reply #101 on: April 22, 2011, 12:23:45 PM »
Well, I inserted him into a game quite well, thanks!

He didn't impress much on his first couple of days - he stayed in the spa until he passed out twice (I like to let my Sims "free-run"). He then adopted 6 babies who are now children and is proving an excellent father. I'm going to get him to fulfill his lifetime wish.

He went to the park and got two tips playing guitar of almost $2000!

The royalties for his book are coming in :D

I changed his appearance a bit, I'm afraid. He looks so much better with very short, brown hair with blond highlights and a goatee.

Serves a great Lobster!

Thanks again!

Offline Lenka

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #102 on: April 22, 2011, 09:26:13 PM »
Leto, I have one question. Did Max work in the fireman career or not? For a moment, all of his 6 kids (teenagers and YA) have pyromaniac trait and I don't know if their mother was a NPC fireman...

Tell me please if you find any mistake in my post. English is not my mother language. It's "only" the third one in frequency of utilisation. I'm "half-French".

Leto85

« Reply #103 on: April 23, 2011, 02:22:58 AM »
Leto, I have one question. Did Max work in the fireman career or not? For a moment, all of his 6 kids (teenagers and YA) have pyromaniac trait and I don't know if their mother was a NPC fireman...

Yes he did! And I was disappointed he didn't get the pyromanian trait himself. Maybe it scips a generation.

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #104 on: April 23, 2011, 08:07:47 AM »
So, Max was a fireman in addition to being the awesomest man ever? I need to go download him!  8)

anything