Author Topic: Sim - Max Skills (the perfect butler)  (Read 122023 times)

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Sim - Max Skills (the perfect butler)
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2011, 03:11:09 PM »
I just downloaded Max and moved him in to Sunset Valley.  I had to chuckle at the two books in his inventory:  Forum Rules and Carl's Sims 3 Guide & Walkthrough.  Very clever, Leto!  Now, can you please tell me how to get this dishy, incredibly talented guy out of Sunset Valley and into my home town?   ;)

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Leto85

« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2011, 03:29:18 PM »
Congratualations Schipperke!
You've just found one of the two Easter Eggs I've put into this guy. Take a close look at the first page of this topic to find a hint on where to find the next one. You don't have to be a genius to find that out. ;)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Schipperke

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2011, 04:25:49 PM »
Oh, you've got me curious now, Leto.  Next time I start the game, I'll see what I can find.  I just hope the other surprise doesn't have anything to do with the Mixology skill or the 3 band instruments.  Sadly, Max lost those skills when he moved in to my Late-Night free game.  But the books were perfect.  I suppose Max wrote them himself?  What a talented guy!

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Leto85

« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2011, 04:38:25 AM »
Oh, you've got me curious now, Leto.  Next time I start the game, I'll see what I can find.  I just hope the other surprise doesn't have anything to do with the Mixology skill or the 3 band instruments.  Sadly, Max lost those skills when he moved in to my Late-Night free game.  But the books were perfect.  I suppose Max wrote them himself?  What a talented guy!

He lost it! How? All I know is that the Charisma challenges are reset to zero as this all depends on how much and how good Max Skills knows sims. Also the rock collection seems to be bugged, but that is a already known fact.
But losing instruments and mixology challenges sound weird to me. And disapointing, as those are very hard to get.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2011, 05:21:57 AM »
He lost it! How? All I know is that the Charisma challenges are reset to zero as this all depends on how much and how good Max Skills knows sims. Also the rock collection seems to be bugged, but that is a already known fact.
But losing instruments and mixology challenges sound weird to me. And disapointing, as those are very hard to get.

Leto, it's because Schipperke doesn't have Late Night installed. Those skills are from Late Night. See:

...when he moved in to my Late-Night free game.
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Schipperke

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2011, 09:27:45 AM »
Leto, it's because Schipperke doesn't have Late Night installed. Those skills are from Late Night. See:

That's right, ChronicR; or, to be more precise, it's because I uninstalled LN because it was the only way I could find to keep my sims from becoming celebrities.  So none of my sims can take up the band instruments any more.  But even without those skills, Max is still my idea of the perfect Super-Sim.  Thanks again, Leto, for taking the time to create him and for sharing him with us.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2011, 09:34:27 AM »
That's right, ChronicR; or, to be more precise, it's because I uninstalled LN because it was the only way I could find to keep my sims from becoming celebrities.  So none of my sims can take up the band instruments any more.  But even without those skills, Max is still my idea of the perfect Super-Sim.  Thanks again, Leto, for taking the time to create him and for sharing him with us.

Yup, I know that. You mentioned that you've uninstalled it in earlier topics. :) And yes, thanks so much for this uber-perfect Sim, Leto. Unfortunately, I can't put him in my game for some odd reason. The launcher just says I need to patch up my game. I really don't want to, because each patch makes the game only worse. But, I might be able to install him after I get LN.  :D Thanks, again.
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Shenice93

« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2011, 07:20:08 PM »
Awww man if only he were real! I would never have to do anything ever again :D My sims are so lucky!

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2011, 10:21:34 PM »
Wow, Leto...
I assume you used cheats? Needs Static and such?
I think the butler is cute as well... ;)
Introducing... The Tunics
Sadly, no longer. Please see the link.

New! The {Appleby} Legacy

Offline Agneza

• Occult
  • Don't worry be happy...
    • Agneza's creations
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2011, 11:16:49 AM »
Great job!!! Thanks  :)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2011, 05:50:16 PM »
Wowza Leto! That is one beast of a skill journal! I am downloading him now!  :)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Leto85

« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2011, 10:41:57 AM »
Wow, Leto...
I assume you used cheats? Needs Static and such?
I think the butler is cute as well... ;)

No cheats. I don't like to use them in a playgame I will use on later. Only to test things or in build/buy mode I would cheat. But Max Skills has just undergone all the things in life my normal sim would have to go through.

Eventually he became very rich actually, without me wanting to to that. It started with the instruments in playing for tips and he became practical millionair while writing novels.
I told you... making a book out of the Forum Rules can't be anything but a bestseller. ;)

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2011, 11:30:20 AM »
No cheats. I don't like to use them in a playgame I will use on later. Only to test things or in build/buy mode I would cheat. But Max Skills has just undergone all the things in life my normal sim would have to go through.

Eventually he became very rich actually, without me wanting to to that. It started with the instruments in playing for tips and he became practical millionair while writing novels.
I told you... making a book out of the Forum Rules can't be anything but a bestseller. ;)

No cheats?? Even Make Needs Static?! Wow, that is EXTRA difficult with all that sleeping, eating, potty, bathing etc. You are a hero, Leto! (rhymes)  ;D

Offline AriaGirl77

• Watcher
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2011, 03:50:32 PM »

*sigh - if only I was younger*

Ditto that!

I wouldn't be surprised of all us "old ladies" had a not-so-secret crush on Leto. lol

Offline jessiethedog

• Immortal
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2011, 06:22:58 PM »

Really? How could you do that with no cheats? Lots of makeovers, ambrosia etc? I totally agree with TheChronicR-you are a complete hero, Leto! *kneels and worships*

Was the forum rules book the follow-up to the movie? :P
'They fill you with the faults they had
And add some extra just for you' - Larkin

anything