Author Topic: Lilygirl's Maternity Wear  (Read 27887 times)

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
Lilygirl's Maternity Wear
« on: March 07, 2011, 08:27:22 PM »
Sims 3 Vanilla maternity clothes options are limited and the outfits created through random selection may leave your Sim nauseated. Here are a few more options available for download sure to bring smiles to the face of your pregnant Sims. Patterns are recolours of those found in-game.

The key to getting your female Sim to wear your preferred maternity clothes is to have her change into the outfit before the 24hr bump appears. This goes for all 5 categories of clothing. Which means CAS, accessed though a dresser, is required to designate/design your preferred maternity clothes as one of the 3 outfits in each category.

~> I have more options for the Empire Waist Dress and also some Generations outfits.

Option A is the Empire Waist Dress, available for Everyday, Formal, and Sleep Wear. Design titled Blue Geometric Circles courtesy of Therie Sunburst of my Sunburst Immortal Dynasty. Seen here along with the following designs:

Blue Geometric Circles // White Concentric Circles // Bright Blue Squares and Stripes

Greens and Blues on Black // Firey Red and Smokin' // Violet Curves

Options B is the Long Sleeved T-Shirt and Option C is the Slim Fit Pants, available for Everyday Wear. Blue Diamonds on Black top and Light Wash Jeans courtesy of Fhore Moe Sunburst of my Sunburst Immortal Dynasty. Seen here along with the following designs: (not designed as outfits so may look a little odd together)

Tops: Blue Diamonds on Black // Turquoise on Blue // Orange and Red Swirls on Yellow
Bottoms: Light Wash Jeans // Gray with Hints of Colour Jeans // Brown Stripe Jeans

Tops: Pink Piece of Egypt // Black and White Beads // Purple with Yellow Leaves on Lilac
Bottoms: Dark Wash Jeans // Black Wash Jeans // Light Neutral Corduroy Pants

Option D is the Zip-up Top and Option E is the Workout Pant, available for Everyday and Athletic Wear. Seen here in the following designs: (again, not designed as outfits)

Tops: Geometric Greens Jacket // Blues and Pinks Mosaic // Peachy Pink Flowers Jacket
Bottoms: Pale Blue Pants // Blue Sparkle Pants // Brown with a Hint of Pattern Pants

Tops: Purple Polka Dots Jacket // Pink Delight Jacket // Jeweled Stars on White
Bottoms: Not Quite Black Pants // Black with Gray Stripe Pants // White Pants

Your pregnant or soon-to-be pregnant Sim can wear these delightful maternity clothes by shopping online right here! See below for download links.

More maternity wear found in this thread here!
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Lilygirl's Maternity Wear
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2011, 08:32:43 PM »
Option F is the V-neck One-piece Swimsuit, available for Swim Wear. Seen here in the following designs:

Purple Side Swipe One-piece // Blue Tear Drops One-piece // Sunburst Delight One-piece

Green Check One-piece // Hot Pink Disguised One-piece // Black and White One-piece

See below for download links.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gheez

• ( 'guh ease' )
  • Immortal
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2011, 08:39:16 PM »
They look great.  I'm especially loving the pink top, the t-shirt over long sleeves, the pattern is great.

I'm in the middle of reading your Immortal Dynasty and have just spotted what you said about maternity wear:

If you want more randomness, take your Sim into CAS, create a number of maternity outfits, and save them without assigning her a specific one. Then she will have more options. Also, the other females in your town will have more options!

Am I right in thinking that, if I download your outfits, any one of them may appear as maternity wear, even if I don't specify beforehand?  Woot, so hope so.

Will be downloading a selection later, thank you.

Offline gerrr00

• Immortal
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2011, 08:59:10 PM »
Oh my!  What an awesome selection!  Thank you. :)  I absolutely love Violet Curves dress.  I plan on downloading it all.
Ignorance is not an excuse, please read the forum rules.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2011, 09:10:28 PM »
What I do, since I don't ever use the second and third option for the outfits, I recolor those clothes and put them as the second choice on everyday and sleepwear.  I will be downloading some of those too.  A girl can never have too many clothes, ya know, lol. :)
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2011, 09:40:59 PM »
Thanks guys! I'm glad you like them, I just spent all day creating and uploading them so it's great to hear they're appreciated!

@ Gheez: If you create or download more options as these clothes, then yes your Sims have just as much chance randomly picking one of these than the EA designed ones. I had a townie Sim get pregnant a day or two after Fhore and the townie Sim decided Fhore's shirt (Blue Diamonds one) was hers to wear too! Every time I see a townie wearing one of "my" clothes I get crazy impressed and satisfied. It makes me giggle.

@ Gerrr: I initially had the Violet Curves one in yellow instead of violet but then thought "bananas" so had to change it. :)

@ Salty: I can't be bothered to create 3 different outfits for each Sim, so that's what I do too. When time comes for nooboo creation, I head my Sim into CAS and design a maternity outfit for option 2. In the Dynasty, option 3 gets filled with a Adult outfit for greater ease in sorting portraits!

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Gheez

• ( 'guh ease' )
  • Immortal
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2011, 10:00:35 PM »
Goody  ;D  Thanks for clarifying that.

Just hit a snag though: come back to download some and have discovered that the download links are missing for some of your outfits. I don't think that the last set of six from the first post are there.

There are thirty items of clothing but only twenty downloads showing.  (Unless I'm just missing seeing them in the list, in which case, sorry.)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2011, 10:03:29 PM »
No, you're right, I only count 20 as well. The thing says 30 allowed when you're attaching them but maybe it lies. I'll try attaching them there again and if it doesn't work look for them in my second post. Give me a few minutes.

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2011, 10:11:04 PM »
It is really nice to see so many different styles.  Gets kind of boring for these sims to wear the same ole thing.  I had done a custom coloring on some clothing and noticed another sim wearing it, I thought that was kind of neat too.  Great job lilygirl. :)
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2011, 10:20:44 PM »
There I think it's fixed, at least I can see all 30 attachments now. I'm not sure what happened but thanks for the heads up Gheez. Let me know if ones are still missing.

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Gheez

• ( 'guh ease' )
  • Immortal
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2011, 11:50:07 PM »
I see all 30 now. :)

I'm looking forward to spotting, in game, the ones I've chosen out of your lovely selection.  Thanks again.

Offline Jancy

• Occult
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2011, 12:47:33 AM »
Oh My Lilygirl you have been one busy girl!!!  These are fantastic! Thank you :)

Offline CarlaluvsSims

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2011, 10:39:08 AM »
Thanks for the cute maternity wear! Very nice change from the boring wear that comes with the game!

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2011, 06:00:19 AM »
They're all so good..
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

adskelton70

« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2011, 02:33:55 PM »
Wow, Lilygirl, these are great!  Thanks so much for sharing!