Author Topic: Pussycat Patterns by Gheez - updated 3 April 2013  (Read 15124 times)

Offline Gheez

• ( 'guh ease' )
  • Immortal
Pussycat Patterns by Gheez - updated 3 April 2013
« on: March 08, 2011, 07:16:19 PM »
Pussycat patterns for those of you who are fascinated by felines or crazy about cats. Hope they make you purr with pleasure...

Themed Patterns

Miss Moppet

Geometric Patterns

Black Cat Patterns

Nursery Patterns

Fluffy Felines

Cats and Flowers
(This link goes to my flower pattern thread)

Patterns with Matching Borders

Patterns for Tees
(This link goes to the Cats section of the Patterns for Tees thread)

* New

Offline Gheez

• ( 'guh ease' )
  • Immortal
Re: Pussycat Patterns by Gheez
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2011, 07:33:21 PM »
These patterns are all classifed as Themed. 

Totally Tabby

Cartoon striped tabby cat on a background of his favourite flavour fish.

The background colour can be changed to suit your colour scheme.  The colour of the cartoon cat may also be changed but to a far lesser extent. 

Tiny Tigers

The same cartoon cat as in the Totally Tabby pattern but reduced in size to be more suitable as a pattern for clothing for your little sims.

The pattern may be re-coloured. The faded yellow version reminds me of well-worn, well-loved, very snuggly, flannelette sheets.

Cheese Protector

Kittens, for you, to keep those pesky mice from eating your cheese.

The background and the colour of the holes spots may be changed to suit your tastes.  It is even possible to make the holes disappear.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gheez

• ( 'guh ease' )
  • Immortal
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2011, 07:50:22 PM »
These patterns are all classified as Geometric.

Stripe Cat

A white-booted black cat saunters along satin ribbon.

You may change the colour of the stripes. The cat can be lightened in colour but remains monochrome.

Stripe Cat Stencil

Silhouette of cats against a ribbon-stripe background.

All elements of the pattern may be fully recoloured.  You can even hide the stripes, if you wish.

Stripe Stencil

I thought that it might be useful to have the ribbon stripe pattern without the cats.  Fully customisable to your tastes, it may be easily recoloured to coordinate with both the Stripe Cat and the Stripe Cat Stencil patterns. 

Offline Filly

• Townie
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2011, 09:44:34 PM »
Okay I can't take anymore cuteness.  :D  So many patterns...so few houses!  But I'm still downloading.  They'd make cute pajamas.

Offline Gheez

• ( 'guh ease' )
  • Immortal
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2011, 11:42:18 PM »
Apologies. I've become a bit obsessed.  I'm even dreaming of creating them.   :o  I blame the wonderful royalty-free clip-art site that I found... thanks, I'm pleased you found them cute.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2011, 11:52:26 PM »
I absolutely love these! Great job Gheez! ;D

Offline CarlaluvsSims

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2011, 07:42:08 AM »
Love the kitties! Got 6 real ones; I'm a real kitty-person! Thanks so much! Keep up the great work, Gheez!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2011, 08:47:15 AM »
I used the Tiny Tigers pattern on my toddler in my dynasty. I absolutely love it.
And don't apologise for making so many, because I'll most likely download them all ;D

Offline Filly

• Townie
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2011, 10:20:02 AM »
Apologies. I've become a bit obsessed.  I'm even dreaming of creating them.   :o  I blame the wonderful royalty-free clip-art site that I found... thanks, I'm pleased you found them cute.

Yup don't apologize because after my store addiction patterns come a close second.  Keep em coming!

You think you're obsessed?  I bring graph paper to work so I can plan out my houses even when I'm away from the Sims!

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2011, 10:33:03 AM »
These are wonderful, Gheez!!!   I can't wait to get home tonight so I can download them! 

Offline Gheez

• ( 'guh ease' )
  • Immortal
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2011, 01:48:15 PM »
I really appreciate your kind comments, thank you.  My copy of The Sims Medieval is in the post so I thought that I'd fiddle in CAP today, whilst waiting for the postman.  Unfortunately, the postman never arrived and I didn't stop at one pattern... :-[

Offline Gheez

• ( 'guh ease' )
  • Immortal
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2011, 02:02:47 PM »
Black Cat Patterns

These are all classed as Themed and use royalty-free, copyright-free clipart.

Black Cat Sat

The background may be recoloured to suit your colour schemes.  The black cat can only be changed to grey or white, it will not colour.

Freshly Ground Black Cat

These so remind me of those gigantic black pepper grinders that you sometimes see in restaurants or receive as a gift.  The background may be recoloured to suit your colour schemes.  The black cat can only be changed to grey or white, it will not colour.

Cats in Flight

I adore this drawing of a black cat - I think it is based on the iconic one seen on French posters - however, I may have lost the plot in this design. It's very bright.  I was thinking about escaping prisoners and broomsticks (as one does, when one is losing the plot) and this is what appeared on the CAP screen.  The background is fully recolourable. The arrows will recolour, after a fashion.  The black cat may be changed to a grey cat or a white cat - it will never be ginger.

Offline Gheez

• ( 'guh ease' )
  • Immortal
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2011, 02:14:50 PM »
Nursery Cats

The pattern is saved as 'Themed' and the clipart used is royalty and copyright free.

Kitty Kuddle

Colours may be changed to suit your tastes but not the kittens.  The kittens are so sweet; hope that your little ones enjoy them.

Offline Gheez

• ( 'guh ease' )
  • Immortal
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2011, 03:04:25 PM »
Patterns with Matching Borders

The patterns have been classified as themed and use royalty and copyright-free clipart.

The matching borders may be found in this thread.  Wallpaper, with the border already applied, can be found in the Buildings section of the Swap Shop in this thread.

Little Bitty Kitty

The little black kitten is very sweet and well able to stand up to the shock of the bright pink...

... but if over-the-top pink is not to taste, then it is easy to recolour the pattern to suit:

There is a matching border - available just as a border or already applied as a wallpaper - perhaps better, if you only want an itty bit of the kit.

Ginger Bred Cats

The background may be recoloured to suit your tastes.  The cats may also be recoloured but not, to 'normal' cat colours (please see the thread with the Ginger Bred Cat border for an example of what I mean by abnormal cat colours.)

There is a co-ordinating border available, as both a pattern and a wallpaper (links are at the top of this thread).

Offline CarlaluvsSims

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Pussycat Patterns by Gheez - New 24 March
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2011, 11:10:39 AM »
Thanks for more kitties! Hurray! Thank you for sharing!   ;D