Author Topic: Swap Shop Requests Thread  (Read 411816 times)

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
Re: Swap Shop Requests Thread
« Reply #90 on: May 19, 2011, 09:19:44 AM »
@Salty I think the only significant problem is the mouth (Nina's is a bit thinner, and also lower). Another thing I would suggest changing is the skin color - Nina's is lighter. And the nose is a bit different. Nevertheless, the current Sim is gorgeous! :)
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #91 on: May 19, 2011, 10:05:19 AM »
Is there any way to make the chin a little more square?  I looked, but it just lowers it or raises it.

The slider you're looking for Salty is the one called Chin Scale under Edit Chin Settings. Dragging the slider to the right widens the chin.

EDITED to prevent double posting.

Raccoonlady, here's my Nina. Her face a little too long, I see. Creating Nina's square chin is next to impossible given the sliders we have.

You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #92 on: May 19, 2011, 07:23:34 PM »
@Salty I think the only significant problem is the mouth (Nina's is a bit thinner, and also lower). Another thing I would suggest changing is the skin color - Nina's is lighter. And the nose is a bit different. Nevertheless, the current Sim is gorgeous! :)

The problem with the mouth really stumped me.  Funny how you don't realize what a sim looks like until you are done with it.  I had never tried that before, to actually try to duplicate a real person.  It is rather fun to try this.  Now looking at the sim I made, it doesn't really even resemble Nina.  I saw the pictures of her and her hair is longer than I thought.  Will have to experiment some more.  I did put that sim in a game and she is alot of fun to play.  :)
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

raccoonlady92

« Reply #93 on: May 19, 2011, 10:15:11 PM »
The slider you're looking for Salty is the one called Chin Scale under Edit Chin Settings. Dragging the slider to the right widens the chin.

EDITED to prevent double posting.

Raccoonlady, here's my Nina. Her face a little too long, I see. Creating Nina's square chin is next to impossible given the sliders we have.

beautiful!!!!!!!!!!! <3 thanks!

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #94 on: May 20, 2011, 12:32:57 AM »
@ Raccoonlady: I'll shorten her face a little and then set her up in the Swap Shop for you tomorrow. I second what Salty said - it's hard making Sims look like real life people! Thanks for the challenge. :)
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #95 on: May 20, 2011, 04:53:19 AM »
@Lily I think Nina's nose is a bit smaller.
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #96 on: May 20, 2011, 01:12:53 PM »
@Lily I think Nina's nose is a bit smaller.

Yeah, her nostrils need to come in just a smidgen, I was hoping no one would notice. :P I'll see what I can do and then I'll upload her.

Note to self - shorten face and squish nose just a smidgen.

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #97 on: May 20, 2011, 02:13:46 PM »
Theres that Hair Style in the Store that would look like that picture, I can't remember the name? Is it like Catch a wave?
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #98 on: May 20, 2011, 04:23:43 PM »
Is this the hairstyle you are talking about, Tom?

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #99 on: May 20, 2011, 04:25:41 PM »
Yeah. It is that one.

Offline KJSinclair

• Townie
  • I may have a sharp tongue but I have a soft heart
« Reply #100 on: May 20, 2011, 05:31:12 PM »
Hello,

I have quite a large request :)

Pattern(s)

I am in need of masculine patterns for everything, from clothing to furniture and walls/floors.

I have a wide range of feminine and floral things and a whole lots of emo styles. I am capable of recolouring existing and acquired pattern but so far I haven't found anything that jumps out and shouts 'male'.

If anyone could help me with this I would be so grateful.

Many thanks in advance

KJ
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes we have to wait a long time for the reason to become clear.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #101 on: May 20, 2011, 05:49:44 PM »
Put your Request on the list.  :)

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #102 on: May 20, 2011, 07:20:27 PM »
Theres that Hair Style in the Store that would look like that picture, I can't remember the name? Is it like Catch a wave?

I've got that one and I think that's the one Salty used. Oh dear, I haven't uploaded her yet. Oops.

EDIT: Nina Dobrev, requested by Raccoonlady, is ready and hanging out in the Swap Shop here.
Thanks for the challenge, Raccoonlady! I had fun.

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #103 on: May 20, 2011, 10:13:32 PM »
Oops, I guess I just assumed there would be t-shirts  :-[. I've already made two, so you can download them here if you like.

@ jeanmarie: For your regular patterns, do you want symbols (like on the T-shirts) or pictures of the actual heroes on them? I don't think I'd be able to make a decent pattern with pictures of superheroes, but someone else might.

Yes this is exactly what I want. Been busy with work so I haven't had time to visit the forum.

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #104 on: May 21, 2011, 02:57:42 PM »
@ Thomas: You never did put up Raccoonlady's request for a Nina Dobrev look-alike. I have mine up in the Swap Shop. Link is located in my previous post.

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations