Author Topic: Swap Shop Requests Thread  (Read 411610 times)

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
Re: Swap Shop Requests Thread
« Reply #120 on: June 14, 2011, 03:41:00 PM »
Oh, sure. Sorry.
Formerly Simstar3

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #121 on: June 14, 2011, 05:04:06 PM »
Oh, sure. Sorry.

No problem Simstar and thanks.  :)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #122 on: June 17, 2011, 10:01:15 PM »
Can I make a request?

I'd like a wallpaper (it must be "Wall with Baseboard Moulding") to have this picture, halfway up, on it:

The wallpaper itself must be recolourable, but the picture needn't be. (EDIT: The picture MUST not be recolourable)

Do I need to say anything else? :-\

raccoonlady92

« Reply #123 on: June 18, 2011, 10:03:33 PM »
Another request
Victoria Justice

here are some pictures, thank you in advance

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #124 on: June 24, 2011, 02:08:46 AM »
I have another request too.
A sim of a Little Sister from Bioshock 2. :)
I have all EP's, and OLS.
Formerly Simstar3

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
« Reply #125 on: July 02, 2011, 06:45:35 PM »
I have a request.
Can somebody make a recolorable tye-dye pattern?

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #126 on: July 02, 2011, 06:55:22 PM »
Ack, It appears I have missed this Thread a bit, so sorry for that. I think I will also put a Table for this Thread as well, seeing as how many are saying the Table is much easier to read in the Building Requests Thread. It would be better as well, witht he table you have to see the post and quite a few Requests in here have Pictures.  :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

CandyHeartedSim

« Reply #127 on: July 03, 2011, 02:53:43 PM »
Hi Guys, I'm Able to make any Sims, and I have WA, AMB and LN. Just request here.

Is Racoonlady92 still active?

CandyHeartedSim

« Reply #128 on: July 05, 2011, 12:08:34 PM »
Wow, This thread really is neglected  :o

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #129 on: July 05, 2011, 04:59:45 PM »
Wow, This thread really is neglected  :o

Was that directed at me? I have a reason which is my History Project, I have one week to finish it and a model and this affects my placing for next year when I start my GCSE's so I have not really had enough time to manage both request threads.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #130 on: July 05, 2011, 05:50:40 PM »
Was that directed at me? I have a reason which is my History Project, I have One Week to finish it and a Model and this affects my Placing for next year when I start my GCSE's so I have not really had enough time to manage both Request Threads.

Well, this is off-topic but what's with the random capitals? Made me laugh, anyway. (I am a sad, sad person to be laughing at words but hey) Anyways, I don't think Candy aimed that at you as it's not really your job to keep this thread alive, just to manage the requests I think, even if you started it. I think Candy was simply just commenting on the fact that not many people are making requests here, not anything particularly aimed at you. Not trying to be rude or anything, though.

Wow, This thread really is neglected  :o

Perhaps it's that no one is spotting the thread or simply no one has a request at the moment. Buildings and things are a lot more harder to do, which is why the building thread is so popular , but it's still nice to have this thread here so if anyone has an occasional request for the swap shop, here the thread is. :)

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #131 on: July 05, 2011, 09:53:40 PM »
Perhaps it's that no one is spotting the thread or simply no one has a request at the moment. Buildings and things are a lot more harder to do, which is why the building thread is so popular , but it's still nice to have this thread here so if anyone has an occasional request for the swap shop, here the thread is. :)
I've still got my request.
Formerly Simstar3

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
« Reply #132 on: July 05, 2011, 10:14:27 PM »
I would like a pattern! Background should be plain white, with this picture of a blue snail taking up the center. Please make the color of the background and shell (if possible) changeable. Thank you, and if you have any trouble, please tell me! Note: I will not be able to respond until July 11th, 2011.
Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #133 on: July 06, 2011, 02:34:29 AM »
Well, this is off-topic but what's with the random capitals? Made me laugh, anyway. (I am a sad, sad person to be laughing at words but hey) Anyways, I don't think Candy aimed that at you as it's not really your job to keep this thread alive, just to manage the requests I think, even if you started it. I think Candy was simply just commenting on the fact that not many people are making requests here, not anything particularly aimed at you. Not trying to be rude or anything, though.

Lol, my one weakness is capitals.  ::) This thread was designed mainly to help keep all requests for Swap Shop stuff in one place, there is only supposed to be this thread where people can make requests for patterns, building materials, objects, sims and other stuff.

That is true, this thread has been up for a while and I have seen a few threads pop up with people asking for requests. When I started this thread it was to stop request threads cluttering up the board.

CandyHeartedSim

« Reply #134 on: July 06, 2011, 02:44:10 AM »
Sorry if it sounded that way, Samoht. I purely ment that not many people of the community posted for requests here. I didn't mean that you neglected it.