Author Topic: Swap Shop Requests Thread  (Read 155452 times)

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: Swap Shop Requests Thread
« Reply #325 on: November 27, 2011, 02:21:52 AM »
2.A household with attractive femals who like to party, 3 or 4 femals so that clubs and bars would have a few vistors
Can I do this one? Except can I add a male into the household as well that is in love with them all?
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
« Reply #326 on: November 27, 2011, 03:24:15 AM »
Even better Gogo !
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

< br/>
Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Vanity

« Reply #327 on: November 27, 2011, 04:20:51 AM »
Hey guys, I'm CandyHeartedSim, if you remember me, lol. Can I do request 1, Kiko?

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
« Reply #328 on: November 27, 2011, 09:36:23 AM »
Welcome back among us :) sure, I need as many families as possible :)
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
« Reply #329 on: November 27, 2011, 10:58:33 AM »
Hey guys, I'm CandyHeartedSim, if you remember me, lol. Can I do request 1, Kiko?

Ooh, your back! Where have you been?  :P
Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Sportsfan

« Reply #330 on: November 27, 2011, 12:29:23 PM »
Ooh, your back! Where have you been?  :P
She had deleted her account because she said it took up too much time.

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
« Reply #331 on: November 27, 2011, 12:43:01 PM »
She had deleted her account because she said it took up too much time.

Ok, thanks.
Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

< br/>
Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #332 on: December 04, 2011, 03:43:17 PM »
Here are the Party Gals and Guy for you to use! Hope you like them.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
« Reply #333 on: December 06, 2011, 12:24:48 PM »
just got them gogo, thanks I love them !

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #334 on: December 07, 2011, 10:57:31 PM »
Can I get some logos of DC Comics? (Batman Superman Flash Gordon) I need it so I can make Sheldon Cooper. Even better: Can they be put on the layered tees that came with Generations? You know the ones that look like the female maternity tees?

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #335 on: December 07, 2011, 11:20:28 PM »
Can I get some logos of DC Comics? (Batman Superman Flash Gordon) I need it so I can make Sheldon Cooper. Even better: Can they be put on the layered tees that came with Generations? You know the ones that look like the female maternity tees?

I made Batman and Superman T-shirt prints a while ago, you can download them here:)

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #336 on: December 07, 2011, 11:34:21 PM »
*facepalm* I totally forgot about those! As soon as you posted, I remembered. I'll have to wait a while though, I'm going to buy WA, then install everything in order of release.

Offline RunAmokSims

• Immortal
« Reply #337 on: December 13, 2011, 11:58:37 AM »
Does anyone have a pattern that is just words?

I love the chair out of the TV show Revenge.  Scroll down, the best view is the picture with the teddy bear.

http://hookedonhouses.net/2011/10/24/searching-for-victorias-chair-from-the-tv-show-revenge-and-the-real-grayson-mansion/

I think this might be the fabric

http://www.ballarddesigns.com/document-brown-fabric-by-the-yard/fabric-by-the-yard/patterns/42946

Offline Jancy

• Occult
« Reply #338 on: December 13, 2011, 01:00:29 PM »
@RunAmok I should have this for you shortly.
Here you go:  http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,8156.0.html

Offline RunAmokSims

• Immortal
« Reply #339 on: December 13, 2011, 06:39:30 PM »
@RunAmok I should have this for you shortly.
Here you go:  http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,8156.0.html

Thank you so much! That's fabulous!

Offline Jancy

• Occult
« Reply #340 on: December 13, 2011, 07:47:48 PM »
Glad you like it :)

Offline RunAmokSims

• Immortal
« Reply #341 on: December 13, 2011, 10:11:46 PM »
Glad you like it :)

I really appreciate it. I'm pretty sure that I could get into doing patterns but for some reason the pattern maker takes up too much of my laptop screen and I can't reduce the size of the window so I can't get to some of the buttons.

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #342 on: December 13, 2011, 10:34:26 PM »
Is the taskbar blocking some buttons? (The bar at the bottom of the screen with buttons and the Start Menu)

Offline Jancy

• Occult
« Reply #343 on: December 13, 2011, 11:51:55 PM »
@RunAmok ~ If you're using a Mac you can hit command and return at the same time and the Create A Pattern window will not be full screen.  It will change it to a Window Mode Screen (it'll be smaller)  If your on a PC there may be a keyboard shortcut also to do this, unfortunately I'm not sure what it would be since I don't have CAP on my PC. This is just a guess, maybe it could be the windows key plus return key.

Another way to resize the screen - if you are able to get to the bottom left corner of CAP there is a little button with 3 dots in it, click that then options and you can choose another screen size.

Offline RunAmokSims

• Immortal
« Reply #344 on: December 14, 2011, 08:42:29 AM »
Is the taskbar blocking some buttons? (The bar at the bottom of the screen with buttons and the Start Menu)

Yep.

@RunAmok ~ If you're using a Mac you can hit command and return at the same time and the Create A Pattern window will not be full screen.  It will change it to a Window Mode Screen (it'll be smaller)  If your on a PC there may be a keyboard shortcut also to do this, unfortunately I'm not sure what it would be since I don't have CAP on my PC. This is just a guess, maybe it could be the windows key plus return key.

Another way to resize the screen - if you are able to get to the bottom left corner of CAP there is a little button with 3 dots in it, click that then options and you can choose another screen size.

That's  the problem.  I'm on a PC and the entire bottom of the window is covered by the task bar.

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #345 on: December 14, 2011, 06:07:34 PM »
You could just right click on the taskbar, click Properties, then tick then "autohide the task bar" box. Then, the taskbar vanishes if you're not hovering your cursor on it. To make it appear, move your mouse cursor to the very bottom of the screen.

Sorry about the off-topic, by the way.

Offline CreativeCrayola

• Katniss :)
  • Immortal
« Reply #346 on: December 23, 2011, 11:49:45 AM »
Hey Guys  ;D

In the New Year, I will be starting a 100 Baby Challenges, and I was hoping you guys could provide me with a few baby daddies! As unique genetics as possible  ;D

Offline KJSinclair

• Townie
  • I may have a sharp tongue but I have a soft heart
« Reply #347 on: December 31, 2011, 03:24:17 AM »
I would like to know if it would be possible to get a few more patterns. I love them when they are fully recolourable. I am looking for all kinds of patterns. Some more cool geometric designs would be nice, stripes and squares. I would also like some floral patterns, both small flowers and larger flowers. I would like to see some more wallpaper designs.

Please and thank you  :D

Kindest Regards
KJ
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes we have to wait a long time for the reason to become clear.

Offline SimMania :P

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #348 on: December 31, 2011, 06:11:29 AM »
I would like to know if it would be possible to get a few more patterns. I love them when they are fully recolourable. I am looking for all kinds of patterns. Some more cool geometric designs would be nice, stripes and squares. I would also like some floral patterns, both small flowers and larger flowers. I would like to see some more wallpaper designs.

Please and thank you  :D

Kindest Regards
KJ

You can make you own patterns for sims by downloading sims 3 create a pattern for the official website. it is really easy to use and u can recolour them. go to the offical page then free stuff u will then see Create a pattern tool, click and download. follow onscreen instructions and you away.

hope this helps
SimMania :P

Offline KJSinclair

• Townie
  • I may have a sharp tongue but I have a soft heart
« Reply #349 on: December 31, 2011, 05:38:23 PM »
I know I 'could' do it myself but I am not that creative. I don't know how to use photo shop beyond the basics and most awesome patterns use editing software. I just know that we have some awesome creative people here and that there hasn't been a huge number of new patterns lately so I thought I would throw out a huge request and hope.

Kindest Regards
KJ
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes we have to wait a long time for the reason to become clear.

anything