Author Topic: Swap Shop Requests Thread  (Read 415784 times)

Offline SimMania :P

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Swap Shop Requests Thread
« Reply #315 on: November 19, 2011, 03:33:21 PM »
I don't think I'll be able to make her for you sorry so if anyone else can do it?

ok thank-you for trying.

Offline CharlotteDaBookworm

• Occult
  • Call me Charlotte, Charlie or Char
« Reply #316 on: November 19, 2011, 04:39:56 PM »
I Have a request! I'm searching for Households and single sims to populate a world ready for a Legacy I'm starting. Please make them as good-looking as possible, with good traits. They can have kids, etc, just like any other EA Created Townies. Specifics:

I have the following EPS and SPS: WA, AMB, LN, OLS and HELS.
Please make the family names interesting.
I don't own a lot of Store Content, but I own all free content. If you want to include any store content, just PM me and ask if I have it  ;D
I made two households you could use, the are called the Avalos and the Maher you can use them if you want. Only Ambitions and Late Night content.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #317 on: November 21, 2011, 02:29:36 AM »
I Have a request! I'm searching for Households and single sims to populate a world ready for a Legacy I'm starting. Please make them as good-looking as possible, with good traits. They can have kids, etc, just like any other EA Created Townies. Specifics:

I have the following EPS and SPS: WA, AMB, LN, OLS and HELS.
Please make the family names interesting.
I don't own a lot of Store Content, but I own all free content. If you want to include any store content, just PM me and ask if I have it  ;D
Would you like the families to have different relationships with eachother, (like best friends with a child or enemies with the mother) have careers and have skills?
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline CreativeCrayola

• Katniss :)
  • Immortal
« Reply #318 on: November 21, 2011, 02:23:05 PM »
Would you like the families to have different relationships with eachother, (like best friends with a child or enemies with the mother) have careers and have skills?

Preferably! It's an option for you, but it would be great if they did :D

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #319 on: November 25, 2011, 07:12:05 PM »
Creative, here's your Tolliver Household

Offline Agneza

• Occult
  • Don't worry be happy...
    • Agneza's creations
« Reply #320 on: November 26, 2011, 10:51:31 AM »
I would like pattern with sunflower on skay, sun with clouds-something funy.  If this help I can painting it (sample).

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #321 on: November 26, 2011, 03:47:59 PM »
Can I just bring up my request again?

Can someone please make me Mika?

Please call him Mika Penniman, a Young Adult, and the following traits: Genius, Eccentric, Good, Virtuoso, Artistic. Please make his LTW "Rock Star". I have WA, AMB, LN, GEN and HELS - please do not use Store Content. This sounds a little strange, but can you write a bio for him, which is the following:

Happy Ending
This is the way you left me
I'm not pretending
No love no hope no glory
No Happy Ending

We are Golden
Teenage dreams in a teenage circus
Running around like a clown on purpose
Who cares about the family you come from
Go give it all when you're young and you want some

Grace Kelly
Do I attract you
Do I repulse you with my queasy smile
Am I too dirty am I too flirty
Do I like what you like

And can someone make me Ma'a Nonu? Preferably upload Mika and Ma'a as a household (both together).

Please make him have a lot of muscle definition and muscles, and the following traits: Athletic, Friendly, Good, Virtuoso and any other trait befitting a friendly sports star. Please make him have the LTW that requires a sim to reach Level 10 of the Pro Sports career. Other: He's YA.
Thank you very much!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
« Reply #322 on: November 26, 2011, 05:58:05 PM »
Hi all, this the first time I'm requesting here hope I'm doing it the right way  :)

My request is for households, 3 of them if possible :)

1.One to replace the Landgraabs: A Classy Rich family, Adult father and mother at the top of their careers, with 1 or 2 kids, your choice on how you want them, as long as they are good boys/girls, traits would be workoholic, genius, bookworm and all the traits that fit along the way,

2.A household with attractive femals who like to party, 3 or 4 femals so that clubs and bars would have a few vistors

3.Now this will sound crazy, is it possible to have a simbot?? my last inventor got the file corrupted and the new one isn't getting that precious phonecall, the ones from the LTR are rusty and ugly :P

I know it is a lot to ask, do what you can, I promise I'll make it up to you if you come at the building request thread  ::) hope the upload could be somthing like Gogo have done here
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Offline Agneza

• Occult
  • Don't worry be happy...
    • Agneza's creations
« Reply #323 on: November 26, 2011, 06:33:32 PM »
Kiko, I can share with you  my Sims if you like. ;)

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
« Reply #324 on: November 26, 2011, 06:40:34 PM »
would be perfect :)
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #325 on: November 27, 2011, 02:21:52 AM »
2.A household with attractive femals who like to party, 3 or 4 femals so that clubs and bars would have a few vistors
Can I do this one? Except can I add a male into the household as well that is in love with them all?

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
« Reply #326 on: November 27, 2011, 03:24:15 AM »
Even better Gogo !

Vanity

« Reply #327 on: November 27, 2011, 04:20:51 AM »
Hey guys, I'm CandyHeartedSim, if you remember me, lol. Can I do request 1, Kiko?

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
« Reply #328 on: November 27, 2011, 09:36:23 AM »
Welcome back among us :) sure, I need as many families as possible :)

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
« Reply #329 on: November 27, 2011, 10:58:33 AM »
Hey guys, I'm CandyHeartedSim, if you remember me, lol. Can I do request 1, Kiko?

Ooh, your back! Where have you been?  :P
Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

anything