Author Topic: Swap Shop Requests Thread  (Read 415973 times)

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Swap Shop Requests Thread
« Reply #345 on: December 14, 2011, 06:07:34 PM »
You could just right click on the taskbar, click Properties, then tick then "autohide the task bar" box. Then, the taskbar vanishes if you're not hovering your cursor on it. To make it appear, move your mouse cursor to the very bottom of the screen.

Sorry about the off-topic, by the way.

Offline CreativeCrayola

• Katniss :)
  • Immortal
« Reply #346 on: December 23, 2011, 11:49:45 AM »
Hey Guys  ;D

In the New Year, I will be starting a 100 Baby Challenges, and I was hoping you guys could provide me with a few baby daddies! As unique genetics as possible  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KJSinclair

• Townie
  • I may have a sharp tongue but I have a soft heart
« Reply #347 on: December 31, 2011, 03:24:17 AM »
I would like to know if it would be possible to get a few more patterns. I love them when they are fully recolourable. I am looking for all kinds of patterns. Some more cool geometric designs would be nice, stripes and squares. I would also like some floral patterns, both small flowers and larger flowers. I would like to see some more wallpaper designs.

Please and thank you  :D

Kindest Regards
KJ
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes we have to wait a long time for the reason to become clear.

Offline SimMania :P

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #348 on: December 31, 2011, 06:11:29 AM »
I would like to know if it would be possible to get a few more patterns. I love them when they are fully recolourable. I am looking for all kinds of patterns. Some more cool geometric designs would be nice, stripes and squares. I would also like some floral patterns, both small flowers and larger flowers. I would like to see some more wallpaper designs.

Please and thank you  :D

Kindest Regards
KJ

You can make you own patterns for sims by downloading sims 3 create a pattern for the official website. it is really easy to use and u can recolour them. go to the offical page then free stuff u will then see Create a pattern tool, click and download. follow onscreen instructions and you away.

hope this helps
SimMania :P

Offline KJSinclair

• Townie
  • I may have a sharp tongue but I have a soft heart
« Reply #349 on: December 31, 2011, 05:38:23 PM »
I know I 'could' do it myself but I am not that creative. I don't know how to use photo shop beyond the basics and most awesome patterns use editing software. I just know that we have some awesome creative people here and that there hasn't been a huge number of new patterns lately so I thought I would throw out a huge request and hope.

Kindest Regards
KJ
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes we have to wait a long time for the reason to become clear.

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #350 on: January 01, 2012, 10:01:00 AM »
I know I 'could' do it myself but I am not that creative. I don't know how to use photo shop beyond the basics and most awesome patterns use editing software. I just know that we have some awesome creative people here and that there hasn't been a huge number of new patterns lately so I thought I would throw out a huge request and hope.

Kindest Regards
KJ

I wrote this little CAP guide a while ago, which among other things has some tips for getting around Photoshop. You really don't need much at all, just fiddle around with CAP until you get something you like.  It's a lot of fun!

I know I've made patterns in the past, but what with uni and UC on my mind I just kinda got out of the habit. I might boot CAP up again tomorrow, see what I can do.  :)

patricksvd

« Reply #351 on: January 23, 2012, 05:01:22 AM »
Hi! Newbie here.

Can anyone make Sam and Dean Winchester from the TV series Supernatural?

These brothers are young adult.

Sam is a Genius, Bookworm, Brave, Athletic and Unflirty

Dean is Athletic, Loves the Outdoors, Flirty, Schmoozer, and Brave.

More info/pics here: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0460681/

I only have HELS, Ambitions, and Fast Lane.

Thanks in advance!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline SimMania :P

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #352 on: February 27, 2012, 12:56:27 PM »
Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone could make me a sim.

I would like the sim to look like Bree Van De Kamp from desperate housewives.

Has to be an Adult with Natural cook, perfectionist, neat, animal lover, nurturing as the traits.

Thank you in advanced.

LeviJudah

« Reply #353 on: March 01, 2012, 01:05:48 AM »
I am new here! This is my 2nd time posting and I know it's quite absurd my 2nd post is kind of a request. :-\
But I saw the loveliest plaid on here done by someone by the name of Gheez.
They had all sorts of lovely patterns of tartan.
I imagine this is the place to find or at least get pointed in the direction of some Black Watch Plaid. I'm absolutely NUTS over it. It's everywhere! Coat, umbrella, gloves even. So, I would be indebted if someone could tell me where to find some to incorporate to my lovely little Sims 3 world. Thank you all so much for any leads or just reading even!

Offline birdy

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #354 on: March 03, 2012, 03:14:34 PM »
Hi! I would like to request two Sims to be made:
1) One in the likeness of myself (I can PM/Email a photo)
2) One in the likeness of Warren Peace from Sky High.

I have all the EPs except Showtime and no stuff packs.

Thank you! ;D

EDIT: I don't care about clothing and traits—I will modify those myself. I'm just terrible at using the sliders to make a Sim look like anything except the same thing over and over. :P So I would really appreciate someone doing at least that part for me. :)

Offline CreativeCrayola

• Immortal
« Reply #355 on: March 03, 2012, 03:20:54 PM »
Hi! I would like to request two Sims to be made:
1) One in the likeness of myself (I can PM/Email a photo)
2) One in the likeness of Warren Peace from Sky High.

I have all the EPs except Showtime and no stuff packs.

Thank you! ;D

EDIT: I don't care about clothing and traits—I will modify those myself. I'm just terrible at using the sliders to make a Sim look like anything except the same thing over and over. :P So I would really appreciate someone doing at least that part for me. :)

I'd be happy to do both! Just PM me Traits/Pics and I'll get straight on it :)

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #356 on: March 03, 2012, 03:26:47 PM »
I have a request:

I've been trying to get back into sims and so I decided to start a legacy but I just can't make any sims that look good enough. Could someone make me a YA female that will be good for a legacy? No store content please unless it is free. I have all EPs and SPs except Town Life and Master Suite. Thank you!
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

Offline CreativeCrayola

• Immortal
« Reply #357 on: March 03, 2012, 03:30:14 PM »
I have a request:

I've been trying to get back into sims and so I decided to start a legacy but I just can't make any sims that look good enough. Could someone make me a YA female that will be good for a legacy? No store content please unless it is free. I have all EPs and SPs except Town Life and Master Suite. Thank you!

I'd also be happy to make this sim! I'll get on it  ;)

Offline birdy

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #358 on: March 03, 2012, 10:42:08 PM »
I'd be happy to do both! Just PM me Traits/Pics and I'll get straight on it :)

Wow, thank you! :D I wasn't expecting such a quick response!

Offline birdy

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #359 on: March 08, 2012, 05:04:13 PM »
I'd also be happy to make this sim! I'll get on it  ;)

Hi CreativeCrayola! I just wanted to check in and see if you received the PM I sent a couple of days ago. Thanks! :D