Author Topic: Swap Shop Requests Thread  (Read 411887 times)

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
Re: Swap Shop Requests Thread
« Reply #390 on: September 08, 2012, 10:24:58 PM »
What are her traits?  :)

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #391 on: September 08, 2012, 11:34:49 PM »
Could someone please make me Hamish Blake and Andy Lee?

Andy's on the left, Hamish is on the right. No bikes please. ;D

Both are Australian Comedians. Hamish should be insane, Great Sense of Humor, Social Butterfly, Excitable, Neurotic. Andy should be good, Great Sense of Humor, Social Butterfly, Excitable, and a Genius. :)

Both LTW should be something performance related. I have all EP's to date, plus HELS, OLS, FLS and TLS. No store content please.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline donatello

• "Dreamin' dreams to oneday carve in stone..." - Prime Circle
  • Occult
  • Just as well my sims game is unplayable (stupid update issues!) I don't have time these days anyway.
« Reply #392 on: September 09, 2012, 03:33:34 AM »
Hello everyone! I've been away from the forum while I was in hospital, but I'm back out now and onto the Sims :D

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone is willing to help me to create my cat for the Pets expansion pack?
This is what she looks like:

Hahaha, I love the eggs thing! I had a cat many years back named "Hoender". That is Afrikaans for "Chicken"...
"Life is not worth living unless lived for someone else" - Albert Einstein
"The only history worth a tinker's dam is the history we made today" - Henry Ford
"If it feels like you have everything under control, you're simply not going fast enough" - Mario Andretti

Offline Dextra2

• Ruler-of-All-She-Sees-And Has A Really Big Ego.
  • Immortal
  • You can call me Dex!
« Reply #393 on: October 16, 2012, 03:11:23 PM »
I have a request if soeone could do a Nightwing costume for me. Any version would be fine, but I'd like it to be the version with the fingerstrips. My EPs are Pets and WA, no store contnet or Sps. If you don't know what it looks like click the link. http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lewvyd7A8m1qcamw1o1_500.png (It's not the best picture but it's on of the better ones.)
If a cluttered desk is an indication of a clutter mind, what is indicated by an empty desk?
~~~
That one moment when you realize you've been stalking the same thread for ten minutes... And there no reason why because you're up to date on everything.
~~~
Crossing the Rubicon

The Dark Fae's Quest

Offline Wiry

• Watcher
  • Resident Genie Expert, Evil Simlord.
« Reply #394 on: October 16, 2012, 03:47:38 PM »
To make simming with my five year old sister a little easier, would anyone be willing to make sims that look like this:

And this:

I have Ambitions, WA, Showtime, Supernatural, Generations, and High End Loft Stuff. It's difficult making sims with a five year old insisting upon meticulous attention to detail. (Which mind you, I do not have)
William's Wealth and Power Legacy

Fausta Legacy
*Twitch* GENIES!  *Twitch*
"For if Knowledge is Power, then a god am I!"- The Riddler

Offline intl_incident

• You can call me Indy! :D
  • Occult
« Reply #395 on: November 04, 2012, 09:27:36 PM »
Hi, Wiry -- The first one (the pink one) is posted in the Swap Shop, just as she looked in the PM I sent.  Hope you like her!

Offline Wiry

• Watcher
  • Resident Genie Expert, Evil Simlord.
« Reply #396 on: November 04, 2012, 09:34:23 PM »
Hi, Wiry -- The first one (the pink one) is posted in the Swap Shop, just as she looked in the PM I sent.  Hope you like her!

I thanked you there, and I thank you again!
William's Wealth and Power Legacy

Fausta Legacy
*Twitch* GENIES!  *Twitch*
"For if Knowledge is Power, then a god am I!"- The Riddler

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline napoleonwrasse

• Townie
  • I'm a long time simmer who mostly builds.
    • Sims 3 Houses and Misc. items
« Reply #397 on: November 12, 2012, 07:38:27 PM »
I am looking for a creator to make two sims, Yelawolf aka Michael Wayne Atha and Fefe Dobson for a story I am creating. Please PM me if you are interested, Thanks. Napoleon
I am mostly looking for Yelawolf though....

Here are pictures of them:

Fefe
http://s1166.beta.photobucket.com/user/napoleonwrasse/library/Fefe%20dobson

Yelawolf
http://s1166.beta.photobucket.com/user/napoleonwrasse/library/Yelawolf

Edit: I have ALL EPS and SPs including seasons as well as store content. Which if I don't have I can get it.

JessieJJJ

« Reply #398 on: November 15, 2012, 07:56:58 PM »
Hello,

I have a request, Can anyone make a sim that is ready for seasons? Ex. Like winter clothes or summer clothes. I have All the Expansions except Seasons and HEL, OLS and FLS

Also If possible, can anyone make a painter(stereotype sort) a female for both of my requests

Skills for Seasons one:Gardening Fitness Charisma Traits:Athletic Friendly Loves the Outdoors Charismatic and Green Thumb

Painter:Painting Lv.6 Sculpting Lv.8 Photographers Skill Lv.5

Traits:Artistic Savy Sculptor Born Salesman Photograph Trait Loner

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!!!!!! :)

Offline Lunarpixels

• Alien Babe
  • Immortal
  • he/him
« Reply #399 on: November 28, 2012, 11:43:44 PM »
Could someone please make the boys of One Direction?

All of them young adults. You can just randomize the traits. I will fix that part, I know their personality's well.
Their names from left to right are, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles. I Have all EP's and SP's other than Fast Lane Stuff. Please try to stay away from store content as I do not have much for men. And please no CC. I would make them myself but I do not do good at making a persons likeness. :-[
Thanks in advance! (Sorry if I broke a rule, first time requesting something :P )

Chuckles_82

« Reply #400 on: December 01, 2012, 04:04:11 AM »
Does anyone know where I can find a horizontal version of this base game pattern? I need it to have 4 recolourable channels, like the original.

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #401 on: December 01, 2012, 04:11:11 AM »
Chuckles, I'm afraid that your Pattern doesn't translate well onto it's side. Rather than being continuous (which is ideal), it breaks up a little. Does this matter?

Chuckles_82

« Reply #402 on: December 01, 2012, 05:36:37 AM »
I actually only took a snip-shot of the pattern on a wall - the real pattern should be somewhere hidden in the game code (and seamless)- but they look weird with their recolourable channels, and I don't have the skill to make a proper one.

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #403 on: December 01, 2012, 06:13:41 AM »
I actually only took a snip-shot of the pattern on a wall - the real pattern should be somewhere hidden in the game code (and seamless)- but they look weird with their recolourable channels, and I don't have the skill to make a proper one.

In which case I'll be going into the code tomorrow to look for it. It's past midnight here.

Chuckles_82

« Reply #404 on: December 01, 2012, 06:26:11 AM »
Thank you :D

anything