Author Topic: Swap Shop Requests Thread  (Read 416032 times)

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Swap Shop Requests Thread
« Reply #420 on: May 07, 2013, 10:34:27 PM »
I could give that a go - do you want a matching opposite one for one of these (in red), or something in between?

Either of those would work well, Chuckles.  I think the narrower stripe (the pink and grey one) would be most useful.  Thank you!

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Chuckles_82

« Reply #421 on: May 08, 2013, 01:12:21 AM »
All done. You can download your pattern in my thread here. Let me know how it goes :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
  • Sends more than 20 PMs Per Hour
« Reply #422 on: May 11, 2013, 05:45:02 PM »
I'm hoping for a rainbow stripe pattern and a lace pattern.
The rainbow will not be recolorable, I know. I would just like for a simple rainbow pattern, i.e. R.O.Y. G. B.I.V.
I understand that the lace would be rather difficult. And I understand that it too will not be recolorable. But I would like for white lace on a black, pink, or white background.

Squirt's Super Submissions
I love Constructive Criticism!
"Krabs are so cheap, they can't even pay attention!"

Chuckles_82

« Reply #423 on: May 11, 2013, 10:56:28 PM »
Swirl-girl, I have three lace patterns on my pattern thread (all now fixed, and all recolourable). If you would still like another let me know. I'll also have a try at the rainbow pattern if you like? Would you like it rainbow shaped? Or horizontal, vertical or diagonal TL-BR/TR-BL?

Edit: Since I didn't hear back, I've gone ahead and made a few rainbow patterns - let me know if these suit. The horizontal and vertical ones are ROYGBIV and look like this:

and the Diagonal ones I added an Magenta so that I could use the stripes pattern from the game to assure that they line up easily. The colours will not line up though.

If you like them you can download them here

Offline Wiry

• Watcher
  • Resident Genie Expert, Evil Simlord.
« Reply #424 on: May 13, 2013, 11:27:31 AM »

Can someone make This Girl? She's from a Korean group, 4minute. I think this is Ji-Hyun, but believe me when I say it's well nigh impossible for me to be sure, because of the massive changes in appearance between videos  ;D

This is the best picture of her I can find, and I don't know how to resize it    :-[

EDIT: Actually, it's Gayoon  ::)
William's Wealth and Power Legacy

Fausta Legacy
*Twitch* GENIES!  *Twitch*
"For if Knowledge is Power, then a god am I!"- The Riddler

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
  • Sends more than 20 PMs Per Hour
« Reply #425 on: May 13, 2013, 05:34:04 PM »
Thank you Chuckles! That is exactly what I want, thank you!
EDIT: Didn't want to double post. Can I get a Deathly Hallows t-shirt pattern?

Squirt's Super Submissions
I love Constructive Criticism!
"Krabs are so cheap, they can't even pay attention!"

Offline Wiry

• Watcher
« Reply #426 on: May 31, 2013, 11:05:40 PM »

Can someone make a pattern  using this question mark (The Riddler's Question Mark, from Batman)  as a motif? I would like the pattern to be recolorable, as I intend to use it a lot. Is this possible?  I'd like to use it on a great many things, from clothes to furnishings, so it would be a mighty help if someone could do this.

As well as that, could someone make a pattern for each suit in a deck of cards? The Spade, the Diamond, the Club, and the Heart, each on a simple white background?  These don't have to be recolorable obviously, though it would be nice.  ;D

Fausta Legacy

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Chuckles_82

« Reply #427 on: June 01, 2013, 07:38:25 PM »
Ooh, that sounds like fun. I can take that up later today, if you like? With the question mark, do you want just one big single one? I could also do one with lots of smaller ones on it if you like.

Offline Wiry

• Watcher
« Reply #428 on: June 01, 2013, 08:52:33 PM »
Ooh, that sounds like fun. I can take that up later today, if you like? With the question mark, do you want just one big single one? I could also do one with lots of smaller ones on it if you like.
If it's not an imposition, can you do both?   I see uses for both of them  ;D
If you don't wanna do both,  the big single one is the one I really want.

Fausta Legacy

Chuckles_82

« Reply #429 on: June 02, 2013, 03:47:23 AM »
No imposition at all :) I'll get onto it.

Offline Wiry

• Watcher
« Reply #430 on: June 02, 2013, 07:38:47 AM »
Thanks!

Fausta Legacy

Chuckles_82

« Reply #431 on: June 04, 2013, 01:57:14 AM »
Wiry, your patterns are ready for download here. That was fun :) I'm now looking for a suitable pattern to make the suits in another style.

Offline Dextra2

• Ruler-of-All-She-Sees-And Has A Really Big Ego.
  • Immortal
  • You can call me Dex!
« Reply #432 on: June 09, 2013, 02:00:12 PM »
Could someone make a knited pattern? I own both of Austte's, but the base game doesn't have any good ones. I'd like it to be recolorable and be able to use it for clothes, blankets, curteins, rugs, and ect. I'm playing a very farm themed family and I kinda want the whole, 'This blanket was made by my great, great, great grandmother.' vibe.

Thanks if anyone can do this!
If a cluttered desk is an indication of a clutter mind, what is indicated by an empty desk?
~~~
That one moment when you realize you've been stalking the same thread for ten minutes... And there no reason why because you're up to date on everything.
~~~
Crossing the Rubicon

The Dark Fae's Quest

Chuckles_82

« Reply #433 on: June 10, 2013, 01:03:00 AM »
Could you perhaps post a picture of an example? Or are you just after more knit patterns in general?

EDIT:

I've had a bit of a play, and was wondering if this will work for the 'blanket' style. It's crocheted, not knitted, but it's the kind of thing I can picture for a special blanket that is handed down:

It has two recolourable channels and I'll upload it to my patterns in the swap shop if you like it.

Offline Dextra2

• Ruler-of-All-She-Sees-And Has A Really Big Ego.
  • Immortal
  • You can call me Dex!
« Reply #434 on: June 10, 2013, 11:39:56 PM »
Could you perhaps post a picture of an example? Or are you just after more knit patterns in general?
Just more knit patterns in general. I've resorted to useing some quilt like patterns, but it can be unreal at times. :-\

And the blanket looks great! (I think my family has one similar to it, but with tulips.) I'd love to download it!
If a cluttered desk is an indication of a clutter mind, what is indicated by an empty desk?
~~~
That one moment when you realize you've been stalking the same thread for ten minutes... And there no reason why because you're up to date on everything.
~~~
Crossing the Rubicon

The Dark Fae's Quest

anything