Author Topic: Swap Shop Requests Thread  (Read 416814 times)

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
  • The time is always right to do what is right :)
Re: Swap Shop Requests Thread
« Reply #465 on: November 25, 2013, 08:38:23 AM »
Good news, I already created them for you. You might want to check PM for more detail, Eld.

and

Oh, yes! If you're really one of their fans, you'll know something that I add as special touch. Consider it as an Easter egg :)

I'll add link here:
Shaun Pegg
Ed Frost

It's really hard to choose Shaun hairstyle as well Ed.
Oh, I only use a base game ::) so you might want to add some spice to them with your style. Hope that you'll like it.
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:
For The Children - Chapter 6: Adorable

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
« Reply #466 on: November 25, 2013, 09:57:16 AM »
You did an amazing job Luna !   :)
Memories have no expiration date .
ladybug53's Studio

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #467 on: November 25, 2013, 01:06:52 PM »
Thank you so much, Luna. I've read your PM, but I think my permission is not required anyway; actually it must be your permission that required. I mean, you're the one who create them, I only request them. You did amazing job like ladybug53 said and I love them XD

Finally I can have Shaun and Ed in my game XD
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
« Reply #468 on: November 25, 2013, 03:41:32 PM »
You did an amazing job Luna !   :)

Thank you ladybug! I actually enjoy creating these people because I'm a fan as well :)

Thank you so much, Luna. I've read your PM, but I think my permission is not required anyway; actually it must be your permission that required. I mean, you're the one who create them, I only request them. You did amazing job like ladybug53 said and I love them XD

Finally I can have Shaun and Ed in my game XD

Sure, you're welcome. I'm glad that I can help you. I'll remove permission requirement ;)
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
« Reply #469 on: November 29, 2013, 03:28:06 PM »
I know that I can create him myself but can I request this? There are so many talented Simmer in this forum that could create Sim exactly as the real person. Would you mind to take a look... just a little? Pretty please? :P

I want Ricky Martin in my game ♥

Here, just a little info about him:
Enrique "Ricky" Martín Morales, is a Puerto Rican pop musician, actor and author

I know that his gender preference is different that makes me disappointed too as a fan. But, I wouldn't mind to be his adopted daughter anyway if he's looking for one ::) But, knowing that reality and what I expected cannot be realized. That was what I want to do in my game to MARRY him with my Simself ::)

He's so gorgeous and even more handsome when he's older XD XD

My story:

Offline kimdacutie

• Llama Wrangler
  • Hello Simmers!
« Reply #470 on: December 01, 2013, 10:19:03 AM »
Hey everyone! I am back again. This time looking for a handsome male sim for my girl sim to have nooboos with! What I am looking for most is someone who is more mysterious in
nature, sort of like the bad boys of the 60's-70s. I am doing a themed game where they are in the 60's-70's and I wanted a bad-boy male to be in it. If anyone can help me out, please let me know.
I do not have the decades stuff pack so I am trying to find a sim that sort of looks like that time period but does not actually use the stuff from that pack.

I have every expansion pack , high end loft, and most worlds (just ask me if I don't have one, theres only 2-3 i do not have).

Thanks,
Kim!

Offline intl_incident

• You can call me Indy! :D
  • Occult
« Reply #471 on: December 02, 2013, 06:38:12 AM »
Hey everyone! I am back again. This time looking for a handsome male sim for my girl sim to have nooboos with! What I am looking for most is someone who is more mysterious in
nature, sort of like the bad boys of the 60's-70s. I am doing a themed game where they are in the 60's-70's and I wanted a bad-boy male to be in it. If anyone can help me out, please let me know.
I do not have the decades stuff pack so I am trying to find a sim that sort of looks like that time period but does not actually use the stuff from that pack.

I have every expansion pack , high end loft, and most worlds (just ask me if I don't have one, theres only 2-3 i do not have).

Thanks,
Kim!

I'm on it. Sounds fun.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #472 on: December 02, 2013, 02:30:29 PM »
I want Ricky Martin in my game ♥

You help me before, Luna. So, I want to try this skill as well. You give me encouragement to try indirectly when you said that you're not good but the result is beyond my expectation! I’m so happy that I can give Ed proper ending that exactly as he should be ^^
Just give me a time and I’ll tell you the result :D

My Stories:

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
« Reply #473 on: December 02, 2013, 03:10:20 PM »
You help me before, Luna. So, I want to try this skill as well. You give me encouragement to try indirectly when you said that you're not good but the result is beyond my expectation! I’m so happy that I can give Ed proper ending that exactly as he should be ^^
Just give me a time and I’ll tell you the result :D

Aaaaaah, finally somebody took my request! Thank you ♥
I'll be waiting, Eld.

My story:

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #474 on: December 03, 2013, 06:18:45 PM »
Aaaaaah, finally somebody took my request! Thank you ♥
I'll be waiting, Eld.

At last! I already finished it. Creating Ricky Martin is quite hard and I found so many difficulties but I'm happy that's over. I’ll include the rest when the thread was created. And this is my first created Sims ever based on anything!

Oh, gosh I hope that I wouldn't do that again soon. Oh, I also include anything on him based on his real life and recent news but no tattoo!

Ricky's hair that I use is from store content, but I'll not include them I’ll stick with what game provide. I'll give the link to the store in the thread if you don't have that hair.

Expansions:
Late night, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, University, Island Paradise

Stuff Packs:
Master Suite Stuff

Oh, I'll post in Swap Shop soon as possible as I could after I received your reply. I already PM you ;)

P.S: Thanks to your request that I can have Ricky Martin as my Dad in game. Ricky Martin and Morganna Wolff would be perfect couple for Immortal Dynasty Challenge :P

My Stories:

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
« Reply #475 on: December 03, 2013, 07:42:43 PM »
Thank you so much, Eld ♥
I will create my Immortal Dynasty with Ricky Martin right away when I get him in my game ♥
You just got me a crazy idea while I still have another problem with my project ::)
I'll be waiting!

My story:

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #476 on: December 03, 2013, 09:00:26 PM »
Already done! Here's the link ^^

My Stories:

Offline intl_incident

• You can call me Indy! :D
  • Occult
« Reply #477 on: December 05, 2013, 04:31:01 AM »
kimdacutie, your 70s bad boys are ready.  You can find them here: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,18570.0.html

Hope they are what you were looking for!  I tried to make them a mix of 'good' and 'bad' traits, and to give them LTWs that fit in with typical 70s TV and movie themes.  Obviously feel free to change all of that if it doesn't work for what you had in mind. 

Offline kimdacutie

• Llama Wrangler
  • Hello Simmers!
« Reply #478 on: December 08, 2013, 01:29:23 PM »
kimdacutie, your 70s bad boys are ready.  You can find them here: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,18570.0.html

Hope they are what you were looking for!  I tried to make them a mix of 'good' and 'bad' traits, and to give them LTWs that fit in with typical 70s TV and movie themes.  Obviously feel free to change all of that if it doesn't work for what you had in mind.

Thanks they are great!

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #479 on: December 15, 2013, 04:03:02 PM »
Hello, everyone. I have particular request for a building, I hope someone could help me.

I was looking for school building include dormitory in separate room and I prefer a large size. Oh, if that is possible I want a school with an old and ancient feels, not a modern one.  So it's okay to include magic related item from Supernatural or sword inside them. Preferable if that has mystic feel and several empty graveyard is okay. But, if that’s not possible it’s okay to have modern one.

I want to have several classrooms in the building, sport room, musical room, headmaster room and what the school has.

I have all expansion except Into the Future and I have all stuff pack. Thank you again for looking at my request, I’ll waiting ;D

P.S: If there is already one in this forum, could you point that for me? Thank you!

My Stories:

anything