Author Topic: Children Born to Original Townies - Sims 3  (Read 1011713 times)

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: Children born to Original Townies
« Reply #1890 on: March 31, 2014, 12:02:42 AM »
I actually like most of Annie-Mae! Take away the ears and the lumpy jawline and she's plain, but in a cute way. The name fits her well too.

Now I have to go deep into my dynasty files to find my forgotten Twinbrook kids! Raia's beating me at my own game.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #1891 on: March 31, 2014, 09:43:59 AM »
Nah, Sunset Valley is still my first love. :) But I'm really starting to enjoy the uniqueness of Twinbrook.

Please do share! I'm sure you've seen some fun genetic combos.

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #1892 on: March 31, 2014, 11:54:25 AM »
Honestly, he's still a child in my game, but in my 4x4 I used Sophia Carlton and paired her up with Bobby Sargeant. I figured with their unique looks something good will come of it. I've already decided his wife will be the offspring of Jenni Jones-Brown (who she is pregnant with at the start of the game).

At first, I ran from Twinbrooks weird looks, but now I'm really starting to embrace it. :)

Offline sammymcgoff

• Budding linguist
  • Townie
  • Rwy'n byth ifanc
« Reply #1893 on: April 02, 2014, 02:13:47 PM »
I have some Appaloosa Plains kids here, 7 in all. Most of them are not pairings you get at the start of the game, other than Honey Darnell and Johnny Johnson.

This is Randall Bird, son of Oriole Bird and Chuck Hobble.

And his cousin Sondra Bird, daughter of Alouette and Kanoa Parrott

This unfortunate girl is Adriane Blackburn, daughter of Vera Blackburn and Felipe Marshall. She's only unfortunate because she inherited her mum's gray hair.

This young man is Carey Chandra, son of Vallari Chandra and Bertram Bedlington (the pink skin :o. Poor guy)

This is Clara Shepherd, daughter of Hailey Shepherd and Quincy Miller. She's the first daughter of Quincy's that I've seen that his mouth actually works on.

This is Teresa Darnell, daughter of Honey Darnell and Johnny Johnson. She originally aged up with the riding hat hairstyle from Pets, but I think this hair from Island Paradise suits her features better. She's also the first child of Honey's who has inherited some of her dad's features.

Finally, this is Elijah Martingale, son of Sofia Martingale and Booker Singleton. He's all Sofia except for the large eyes.

The Twinbrook Genetic Challenge

Offline Sherry

• A stressful student mostly. A 0,01% nice
  • Immortal
« Reply #1894 on: April 03, 2014, 10:27:06 AM »
WOW! Those AP kids are surprisingly gorgeous. Well, except for maybe the last two who looks too smiley and one that have a shocked and angry face.
You want to see a miracle? be the miracle - Bruce Almighty 'God'
Everybody Lies - Gregory House

My current Goth project Goth Affairs
A Blood Red Dynasty My first try in dynasty

Offline sammymcgoff

• Budding linguist
  • Townie
  • Rwy'n byth ifanc
« Reply #1895 on: April 03, 2014, 10:34:30 AM »
Sherry - I was surprised by some of them too, namely Quincy Miller's daughter, as his mouth normally doesn't translate well to females. Maybe it's because Hailey Shepherd has good genes.

Offline laugh-dream-love

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #1896 on: April 04, 2014, 11:53:13 AM »
I'm currently playing Moonlight Falls in the first generation of my Random Town Jump, and wanted to share my townie kids. I'm using Chauncey Grimm and Marigold Maldano as the founders, and they have three teenagers right now. I'm not sure who I want to be the heir, but leaning towards the oldest right now.

These are the parents, just for those not familiar with Moonlight Falls townies.

This is their oldest, Willard. He looks a lot like Marigold in my opinion, just with Chauncey's hair colour.

This is Daniel. He seems to have the best mix of features, and his hair is Marigold's.

This is Martha, the youngest. She's mostly Chauncey, but she has a bit of Marigold about her, and her hair colour is a mutation.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #1897 on: April 04, 2014, 01:29:58 PM »
Since patch 1.29, doesn't story progression not work for kids anymore? It's driving me crazy!

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #1898 on: April 04, 2014, 01:54:27 PM »
Sadly, no...not without a lot of micromanagement, switching households periodically,  supernatural intervention (i.e. genie ensorcellment) or mods.

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #1899 on: April 05, 2014, 03:03:55 AM »
The only other way is to try to use your active sims and have them befriend a lot of people because there is always the "Convince to..." option.  I think that's available without mods... isn't it?

Offline sammymcgoff

• Budding linguist
  • Townie
  • Rwy'n byth ifanc
« Reply #1900 on: April 05, 2014, 08:52:08 AM »
This is Sarah Darnell, daughter of Honey Darnell and Johnny Johnson of Appaloosa Plains and younger sister of Teresa from my last post. She's pretty much a female clone of Johnny, and although her nose is odd in profile, she's a pretty Sim in her own unique way. Honey and Johnny's features seem to suit each other, in my opinion.

Offline Janna

• Watcher
« Reply #1901 on: April 05, 2014, 09:05:09 AM »
I go into edit town mode just as soon as I start up my game, before I chose family or create one and seed the townie families.  Go to two or three houses and get the women pregnant.  I use the cheat to give the fertility reward and that way they have twins or even triplets. 

Then, return to game and start up as you planned.  Now a town with several babies to be born when you start up the game. 

You can do this after you start up your game if you want to add them later so the offspring of townie is close to the same time your sims have kids, but you will lose your wishes, not sure about opportunities.

In MF, I had the Singh's, Hoppencraft's and I can't remember another family have kids. Also moved out the MacDuff twins and had parents have another set of twins.   She had had her baby by the time I finished with the other families. 

Now, back to our regularly scheduled program of children born to townies

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #1902 on: April 05, 2014, 09:39:07 AM »
The only other way is to try to use your active sims and have them befriend a lot of people because there is always the "Convince to..." option.  I think that's available without mods... isn't it?

The "Convince to" interaction isn't from Mods, though I don't recall exactly which EP it's from. Some of the potions from Supernatural are quite helpful as well in getting things moving.

I'm starting to get a few more townie kids from my Twinbrook file...

Benicio Smith-Jones, son of Lenny Smith-Jones and Blaise Kindle.

Randall Clay, son of Harwood Clay and Renee William-Brown. Renee became pregnant with him shortly after Blaise moved in to be with Lenny. She didn't tie the knot with Harwood until after he was born, and then finally moved out. Talk about an awkward family situation!

And finally...

Uriah Drudge, son of Shamus and Eva Drudge. Cute. Very cute.

There are a few other kids out there from more usual pairings (Jenni/Goodwin, Amy/Marc, etc.) and a few other random couples that I hope will reproduce at some point: Mary Baker and Justin Kayes got together, as did Lolly Racket and Lincoln Baker. I released Chase Bayless to story progression and right away she dumped Jeffrey Castor and started dating Shark Racket. We'll see how that one turns out. :P

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #1903 on: April 05, 2014, 10:30:15 AM »
Uriah is adorable! Randall is okay, and I like his nose. Definitely a clone of his mother, but I don't know if Harwood's features would help either.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Sherry

• A stressful student mostly. A 0,01% nice
  • Immortal
« Reply #1904 on: April 06, 2014, 10:25:59 AM »
OUch! Gotz! Is Randall a young adult? If so, the aging progress truly did sprinting in him. He seems like someone who is fourty-ish.
You want to see a miracle? be the miracle - Bruce Almighty 'God'
Everybody Lies - Gregory House

My current Goth project Goth Affairs
A Blood Red Dynasty My first try in dynasty

anything