Author Topic: Children Born to Original Townies - Sims 3  (Read 1011805 times)

Offline linmayu

• Townie
  • Founding Member of the Arlo Bunch Fan Club
    • What Happens In Twinbrook Stays In Twinbrook
Re: Children born to Original Townies
« Reply #1920 on: April 13, 2014, 12:26:16 AM »
You just reminded me, I recently got a bunch of Bakers and one of them is a son of Lolly and Newton! ;D  I have a special love for that family ever since Lincoln messed up one of my stories by knocking up my sim's romantic interest.  xD  Their son was all Lincoln, but skinny with blue hair; despite his incredibly strange looks he definitely grew on me, I felt really sad when he graduated high school and moved out!  These kids are all from that file.

Billy, son of Lolly and Newton:

Andres, son of Lincoln and Alma Drill:

And my favorite, Terri, daughter of Mary and Lang Gwydd:

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #1921 on: April 13, 2014, 12:42:07 AM »
Lolly is finally pregnant in my game and it is Newton to whom she is married. Hm, I wonder if Lolly/Newton is a common pairing via StoryProgression. :)

They're not bad looking at all. I really like the Mary/Lang child. :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #1922 on: April 13, 2014, 12:52:42 AM »
I wouldn't mind it at all if you uploaded Terri to the Swap Shop. I've had lovely Twinbrook offspring before, but Terri might be one of the prettiest original townie children from anywhere that I've seen! No exaggeration.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1923 on: April 14, 2014, 09:17:16 AM »
Double-post, sorry.

However, I got a little weary of playing my dynasty and dropped my single-project mindset and started a legacy in a fresh Twinbrook. The town is outrageously busy because I can finally play with Twallan's Story Progression. It's really the greatest feeling I can feel. ;D

So what did my town do? (Note: these kids are toddlers or children at the moment. They've been aged up in CAS to get a better look at them.)

Obviously, Jenni Jones-Brown and Goodwin Goode had a kid. And another. Kirk was the one that Jenni was pregnant with at the start of the game, and Willis the fairy is his younger brother (I wanted some occults in my town and made Goodwin a fairy). They're both cuties, 'nuff said.

Eva and Shamus Drudge had twins, Herbert and Johanna. I love Drudge children, and these two have a lot to love about them!

Scout and Bobby Sargeant also had a son, Cleveland. Not much to say. Big cheekbones, but certainly not bad-looking.

Nick and Pattina Knack strove to make Julienne feel awkward, and gave her a little sister named Tara. Tara is an absolute stunner and I just love her. I'm still finding it funny that she'll go to school with her niece (Julienne and Phoenix Prudence have a daughter, but no pics of her yet).

Skeet and Gwayne Bayless had a son, Maurice. Cover up his ears, and he's actually kind of adorable and sweet-looking. I also really like his coloring.

Rosy and Rich Whelohff had another daughter, Juliet. She managed to avoid her mum's small ears and weird profile, and Rich's facial structure actually looks fantastic on girls. I have a big soft spot for Whelohff-descendants (they're numerous in my dynasty), so Juliet might be one of my favorites from this batch.

Kat Hunter and Buck Green had a son, Lee. He takes after Kat, which is definitely better than the alternative!

I was pretty pleased with how well these nine turned out. Then I tracked down #10 and my luck ran out.

Poor Malia Racket, daughter of Dudley and Blaise Kindle. I usually love the Rackets, but I'm not complaining about any other facial structure again. I guess they can't all be stunners. Hopefully Malia will find a nice, handsome man who can see past the large amounts of wrong happening to her cheekbones and jaw. The rest of her looks fine; I like those droopy eyes.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #1924 on: April 14, 2014, 11:13:38 AM »
Oh wow, Trip!  I really like all of them... except for the last one.  But you're right.  I like the droopy eyes for her.  The jaw is the thing that really bothers me with her, though.

I have a quick question: are we allowed to post pictures of the children of children of original townies in here?  Or is it just strictly original townie offspring? 

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1925 on: April 14, 2014, 11:15:20 AM »
Just children of original townies. No grandchildren, and no mixed pairings (an original townie having a child with the child of two original townies).

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #1926 on: April 14, 2014, 11:37:08 AM »
Running multiple projects at once keeps things fresh. :)

The Knacks and Drudges can't help but create adorable children, I've come to discover. Willis looks identical to the Goodwin/Jenni son I have in my game, minus the wings. He is a witch (as is Jenni) and is currently dating the daughter of Skeet and Gwayne.

I feel bad for the Racket girl. Dudley has some rather unfortunate genes that don't seem to jive well with anyone.

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sherry

• A stressful student mostly. A 0,01% nice
  • Immortal
« Reply #1927 on: April 14, 2014, 11:52:40 AM »
Malia Racket actually is not so bad if not for the aging problem (she looks way older than her age, she is a YA right?).
She is actually looks like a kind auntie children will go to, to ask for biscuits or stories.
You want to see a miracle? be the miracle - Bruce Almighty 'God'
Everybody Lies - Gregory House

My current Goth project Goth Affairs
A Blood Red Dynasty My first try in dynasty

Offline linmayu

• Townie
  • Founding Member of the Arlo Bunch Fan Club
    • What Happens In Twinbrook Stays In Twinbrook
« Reply #1928 on: April 14, 2014, 02:06:54 PM »
I wouldn't mind it at all if you uploaded Terri to the Swap Shop. I've had lovely Twinbrook offspring before, but Terri might be one of the prettiest original townie children from anywhere that I've seen! No exaggeration.

Ask and you shall receive!  Feel free to make her over/change traits/whatever. ;D  She's actually just a baby in my file.

BTW I love your new Twinbrook offspring, especially Malia. xD  I really like Tara and Kirk too.  But I've never seen a Dudley Racket offspring anywhere!

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #1929 on: April 15, 2014, 04:17:54 AM »
Just children of original townies. No grandchildren, and no mixed pairings (an original townie having a child with the child of two original townies).

Thanks, Trip.  ^^ I figured that was the case, but just wanted to check and make sure. 

With that in mind, I give you three children from Elvira Slayer and William Fangmann of Bridgeport. 

Their first-born, Roark

Then there's the twins:

Alaric

And my personal favorite, Cyn

I'm having far too much fun in the file that I'm currently playing these three in XD

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1930 on: April 15, 2014, 12:12:07 PM »
@Raia: Willis looks like a lot of Jones-Brown-Goode babies I've gotten (he looks a lot like the Jones-Brown kids in my dynasty). He's handsome! I think Dudley is one of those sims that can make good-looking children, as long as the other parent is really attractive and has a nice jaw.

@Sherry: I'm really tempted to marry Malia off to a spare, so she can literally be someone's sweet aunt. She's already Good and Easily Impressed, so I think the role fits. :)

And yes, I aged her up to young adult for the picture. A lot of Twinbrook looks older than they are.

@Linmayu: I've never seen any children from Dudley in my game before that either! I know other people have gotten them, though. It's a shame; he has a good personality and deserves to be happy. I'm fond of Tara and Kirk too.

@Shewolf: They're stunning, but Cyn really is the best of the three. And having tons of fun in Bridgeport is just something that happens (it's been forever since I've played there; what a shame).

Offline sammymcgoff

• Budding linguist
  • Townie
  • Rwy'n byth ifanc
« Reply #1931 on: April 15, 2014, 02:43:51 PM »
I have 3 more Appaloosa Plains kids,

This is Terence Marshall, son of Kim Marshall and Rodney Singleton, who's basically a clone of his dad.

And this is Josue Loveland, son of Gracie Loveland and Shawnee Fox. He's a mix of both parents.

And finally, my favourite of the bunch, Lisette Miller, daughter of Jacquie Miller and Tate Curley. She's all mum with dad's skin colour, and I think she turned out pretty.

The Twinbrook Genetic Challenge

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #1932 on: April 15, 2014, 02:57:52 PM »
Wow, Lisette is quite pretty, but I'm really loving Josue as well. Appaloosa Plains has some awesome genetics. :)

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #1933 on: April 16, 2014, 11:40:40 PM »
My apologies for the double post, but:

Sawyer Bayless, son of Tay Bayless and Emerald Greenwood. Emerald became a fairy in my save file, and so far out of three children Sawyer is the only one to have inherited wings. :) He appears to be an even mix of the two parents, with Tay's ears, nose, and eye color (and possibly face shape...?) and Emerald's eye and mouth shape. The hair came from grandma Holly I think...

Offline Sherry

• A stressful student mostly. A 0,01% nice
  • Immortal
« Reply #1934 on: April 17, 2014, 12:03:26 AM »
Sawyer face is unique; weird in a way, but actually way better than expected from a Bayless.
Not bad. Not bad.  :D
You want to see a miracle? be the miracle - Bruce Almighty 'God'
Everybody Lies - Gregory House

My current Goth project Goth Affairs
A Blood Red Dynasty My first try in dynasty

anything