Author Topic: Rash of Rudeness Quest  (Read 6795 times)

jerseymish

Rash of Rudeness Quest
« on: May 10, 2011, 09:51:16 PM »
Well my Bard had a fistfight and defeated the rude peasant. Now he has to write a poem about it. That particular icon doesn't come up when you select the desk. Are there specific "themes" he has to choose? I'd read that you have to name the poem something specific but I'm not sure what that is. I'd appreciate any hints. Thanks.

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Rash of Rudeness Quest
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2011, 10:07:33 PM »
I know I've done this quest, but it was a while back.  I really should keep notes so I can remember things!  ::)
However - I don't think it matters what themes you use.  As far as I remember, all you need to do is have your bard write a poem, any poem.  I've never had a quest that required a poem to have a certain name.  Just give it a name you'll remember because I think your bard will need to perform the poem later and you'll want to be sure you have the right one if he's got more than one poem in his inventory.  Good luck - I hope that works for you.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

jerseymish

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2011, 11:10:52 PM »
Thanks I'll try that and see what happens!  :)

jerseymish

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2011, 09:37:10 PM »
Well I named it the same name as what is in the quest box! That worked!  ;D

Offline AnneLilian

• Nooboo
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2017, 11:29:19 AM »
I had no problems with this quest until the very end. It says I have to receive a celebratory drink, but nothing is happening... I tried getting a drink myself, brewing a different one, interacting with the barman until he gave me one... nothing worked. Anyone any idea as to how to fix this?

anything