Author Topic: Building Shells - To be Furnished  (Read 160385 times)

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: Building Shells - To be Furnished
« Reply #175 on: March 21, 2013, 03:36:03 AM »
This is a house I built for JessieJJJ. It is totally unfurnished.

EPs and SPs: Ambitions, Supernatual, Pets
Lot Size: 30 x 40

Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

JessieJJJ

« Reply #176 on: March 21, 2013, 09:21:26 PM »
Thank you!  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #177 on: March 22, 2013, 03:30:58 AM »
Ohmigod, thank you, Samoht, for the Summer Palace! It's beautiful, and my Sims, Chopper and Harli, love it!  It was a challenge to furnish, mostly because I've never furnished a home from scratch before. Seriously, thank you. I hate building, but I love redecorating and furnishing. This is ideal.

You're welcome!  :)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Janna

• Watcher
« Reply #178 on: April 07, 2013, 03:49:23 PM »
I love these houses, I'm not that good at building, but I love playing around and decorating. 
Something that I would like to know how to fix is some of the photos are not showing up; such as in Neashsleigh's Celebritry Living shell.  There is just an x and an empty spot where each photo should be at. 

Offline DeKilte

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #179 on: April 18, 2013, 08:42:45 PM »
I asked for room ideas earlier for my immortal dynasty manor and a few people asked for me to upload the shell. Hope I do this right   :P

EDIT: I have World Adventures and Ambitions
EDIT2: And, thanks to a late anniversary present from my husband, I now have Generations :)

House and grounds from street

Front of House:

Back of the House from Garden:

Overhead Shots:

If you play with it please PM me a few pictures because, as I said, I'm looking for ideas. :) Thank you and enjoy!
The Beautiful Stars
(The Bellanova Immortal Dynasty)

Offline Jaaaaks

• Townie
« Reply #180 on: April 25, 2013, 10:46:04 PM »
I asked for room ideas earlier for my immortal dynasty manor and a few people asked for me to upload the shell. Hope I do this right   :P

EDIT: I have World Adventures and Ambitions

House and grounds from street

Front of House:

Back of the House from Garden:

Overhead Shots:

If you play with it please PM me a few pictures because, as I said, I'm looking for ideas. :) Thank you and enjoy!

this is beautiful! I'll probably decorate it when I have a chance, I'd love to send you some screens if I design anything I like.

Offline WickedSimmer87

• Occult
« Reply #181 on: April 26, 2013, 02:05:29 AM »
this is beautiful! I'll probably decorate it when I have a chance, I'd love to send you some screens if I design anything I like.

You aren't the only one who fell for this building ;) Going to be using this for my future families it seems :P

DeKilte > Its indeed very beautiful mansion :) I like it very much, plus its symmetrical :D *thumbs up!*

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Jaaaaks

• Townie
« Reply #182 on: April 28, 2013, 05:46:51 PM »
Here's a new shell for the house I'm making for kellykennedysims. I love this shell a lot so I figured I'd let you guys play around with it too. :)

Beachside Nap
EPS: SN, Seasons, Pets, Showtime, Generations, LN, WA, Ambitions (mostly for windows, spiral staircases, and plants)
Costs: Furnished: 159,765 Unfurnished: 155,179

Screens

Also has a basement.

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
  • Sends more than 20 PMs Per Hour
« Reply #183 on: July 06, 2013, 02:54:17 PM »
I took the castle found in Isla Paradiso, and I gutted it. It was the reason why many people decided to get it. Now, it is mostly vanilla. I know some doors/windows/stairs/and fences are from IP, but I believe you can manage, correct? It is a complex and beautiful home. Now available to decorate do your heart's desire! I wonder how it would look as a minimalistic fort. A grand total of 27 rooms!

Castillo de Ichtaca
Costs: $152,499
Size:40x40

Squirt's Super Submissions
I love Constructive Criticism!
"Krabs are so cheap, they can't even pay attention!"

Offline Janna

• Watcher
« Reply #184 on: July 06, 2013, 03:34:00 PM »
I'm curious,

I have downloaded the castle but haven't installed IP yet.  Waiting until the grandkids go back home before I do so.  Will the items from IP not show up because I have yet to install or will the programing add it to them after I have downloaded the game.  I guess I should have waited, but I really like it and am thinking it would be a nice home to have for one of my project families. 
I can always remove it and reinstall although I don't want to unless I have to.

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
« Reply #185 on: July 06, 2013, 11:58:18 PM »
I don't think the objects will get replaced with the IP stuff. The only IP stuff is fencing, windows, doors, and stairs. And maybe I missed a wall sconce or two. I'm giving it a modern makeover which is a huge pain. But I want a fortress fortitude!

Offline WickedSimmer87

• Occult
« Reply #186 on: July 07, 2013, 04:05:44 AM »
In my experience, items will only be replaced if you dont have the required expension pack, and wont be "filled in" if the pack is installed. :)

Offline Janna

• Watcher
« Reply #187 on: July 07, 2013, 09:19:22 AM »
I've had a couple that I downloaded that the items were left blank.  The cabinets in the kitchen in one house along with a chair in the front room.   The bed and dresser I think was left out in another house, along with something else, don't remember what.  It wasn't a big deal they were easily replaced. 

I was just hoping, but not expecting, that since they would be added back when I placed it.  Knew it was a long shot but still had my fingers crossed it could be. 
Oh well, I will just uninstall it and then re-download it after I install the game, probably today, they just left to go home.  Didn't have too many problems with the kids until mom and dad showed up. 

Offline Nodara95

• NPC
« Reply #188 on: July 22, 2013, 05:13:57 AM »
this is suburbian house content! see the specifications below

full price(with furniture) 52000$
#3 storey house
#2 bedroom
#1kitchen
#1living room
#2 toiltet
#1 garage
#outdoor equipment-Chees and other stuff

Offline Nodara95

• NPC
« Reply #189 on: July 22, 2013, 05:51:59 AM »
Museum of Art-Comunity building instead of old museum of modern art in Sunset valley in front of hospital.
#Note#unfurnished

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
« Reply #190 on: July 22, 2013, 10:09:04 AM »
@Nodara, this is for building shells, like empty houses. Your house doesn't fit in here, but the museum does. Thanks!

Offline WickedSimmer87

• Occult
« Reply #191 on: July 22, 2013, 11:25:48 AM »
@Nodara, this is for building shells, like empty houses. Your house doesn't fit in here, but the museum does. Thanks!

Aww snap! You got there before me :P

@Nodara : As Swirl-girl said, this thread is for empty houses :) Furnished lots are to be uploaded on the swap shop :) Also for the lots, we need to know what packages and/or store items used for each build. If you have any problems about what we mean, just look at this link : http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,3614.0.html

Please read and modify your posts :) Thank you

Offline Nodara95

• NPC
« Reply #192 on: July 22, 2013, 03:47:48 PM »
without furniture got it ;)

Offline Nodara95

• NPC
« Reply #193 on: July 23, 2013, 10:13:51 AM »
Ofiice building in Sunset valley

Offline Neashaleigh

• Immortal
  • Divergent
    • The Sims - Houses
« Reply #194 on: July 23, 2013, 10:37:04 AM »
Spanish Summer

This house was loosly designed from John B. Scholz's architecture found here. I adapted it and made it my own with many changes. Whilst this is just a shell, I have done all the landscaping and added a few items such as a Fireplace and some lighting.

Some plants from Sunlit Tides were used as was the terrain paint from Monte Vista. Other store items include:

Dr. Prosper's Glowing Orb - wall light
Portal to Paradise - door
Let the sunshine in Window - window
Haute Hacienda Dining Room - Artful Adobe... - archway
Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom - The Fire Place
Aphrodite's End Table
Corinthian Window

Lot Size: 64x64
Lot Cost: Unsure.. will advise
Expansions used: SN, Pets, IP, LN, WA, ST, Gen, Amb

*´¨)
 ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• Neasha Leigh

The Sims 3 - Houses
My Sims 3 Studio
My Sims 4 Studio

Offline Janna

• Watcher
« Reply #195 on: July 23, 2013, 11:57:29 AM »
I  like the looks of it, but I have only half of the expansion packs.  I am going to download it anyhow and see what shows up and what doesn't.  Usually it is empty, such as kitchen cabinets or a chair, so I figure I can just put something in from the expansion packs I have. 

Offline Neashaleigh

• Immortal
  • Divergent
    • The Sims - Houses
« Reply #196 on: July 23, 2013, 02:42:33 PM »
I  like the looks of it, but I have only half of the expansion packs.  I am going to download it anyhow and see what shows up and what doesn't.  Usually it is empty, such as kitchen cabinets or a chair, so I figure I can just put something in from the expansion packs I have. 

Heya :)

If you're referring to my above lot, I think most of the expansions used were for things like plants, terrain paints etc. I noticed that I had forgotten to remove the deck chairs near the pool on the raised bit behind the waterfalls, so there's those as well, but the rest of the house is unfurnished except for some lighting around the external. There are some plants and terrain paints used from a couple of store bought worlds as well. If you don't have those, I think the game will automatically replace them with a proxy.
*´¨)
 ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• Neasha Leigh

The Sims 3 - Houses
My Sims 3 Studio
My Sims 4 Studio

Offline Janna

• Watcher
« Reply #197 on: July 23, 2013, 03:15:30 PM »
@Neashaleigh

I'm not sure what I see as missing, since I don't know what to look for  ;)  Anyhow, I love the looks of it.  I don't know which rooms you had planned for what, so I doubt I see it the way you planned it. 
I did do some changes, put up a couple of walls, took the room that has the long walkway and put in a fireplace and made it a bedroom.  The room that is before you enter the walkway, I took out the section that has the curves (can't think of what to call it), I took that down, added a straight wall that let me have a entrance to the walkway and closed in that room.  I placed another fireplace there, some chairs, a tv and made it a rec type room for the upstairs.  Before you enter it, I put the alchemy station (temp, just until I decide if I want one on not) a chess table, reading area, and foosball table. 
The first floor, where the two arches are on the left, I put some nice couches, chairs and coffee tables, the room on the other side will be the kitchen and dining room.  I took the half wall section (right side of the house) and put there a stereo, bookshelves, chairs to make a relaxation area.  The small indent near it I placed a tv, couch and chairs. 
What I put in the rooms are markers that are to give me an idea of space, It will  change when I am ready to set it up as a home. I'm not sure how many bedrooms you had planned, but from what I can figure, I can get three bedrooms with attached bathrooms.

It is a beautifully built and designed home that I am going to have fun using in a game.  Maybe a project story if it's okay that I use it for that.  It will fit in perfect in MV for a new home for a town jump. 
When I get it all set up and ready for use I will put it on the showboat thread and cross my fingers you are okay with what I have done to the house. 

Offline Neashaleigh

• Immortal
  • Divergent
    • The Sims - Houses
« Reply #198 on: July 23, 2013, 03:32:28 PM »
@Neashaleigh

I'm not sure what I see as missing, since I don't know what to look for  ;)  Anyhow, I love the looks of it.  I don't know which rooms you had planned for what, so I doubt I see it the way you planned it. 
I did do some changes, put up a couple of walls, took the room that has the long walkway and put in a fireplace and made it a bedroom.  The room that is before you enter the walkway, I took out the section that has the curves (can't think of what to call it), I took that down, added a straight wall that let me have a entrance to the walkway and closed in that room.  I placed another fireplace there, some chairs, a tv and made it a rec type room for the upstairs.  Before you enter it, I put the alchemy station (temp, just until I decide if I want one on not) a chess table, reading area, and foosball table. 
The first floor, where the two arches are on the left, I put some nice couches, chairs and coffee tables, the room on the other side will be the kitchen and dining room.  I took the half wall section (right side of the house) and put there a stereo, bookshelves, chairs to make a relaxation area.  The small indent near it I placed a tv, couch and chairs. 
What I put in the rooms are markers that are to give me an idea of space, It will  change when I am ready to set it up as a home. I'm not sure how many bedrooms you had planned, but from what I can figure, I can get three bedrooms with attached bathrooms.

It is a beautifully built and designed home that I am going to have fun using in a game.  Maybe a project story if it's okay that I use it for that.  It will fit in perfect in MV for a new home for a town jump. 
When I get it all set up and ready for use I will put it on the showboat thread and cross my fingers you are okay with what I have done to the house.

Wow that all sounds fantastic! I'm currently furnishing my version of it as we speak :) And yes, I'm absolutely happy for you to do whatever you like with the house! That's why I share them ;) I look forward to seeing pics of what you've done. I'm intrigued!
*´¨)
 ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• Neasha Leigh

The Sims 3 - Houses
My Sims 3 Studio
My Sims 4 Studio

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
« Reply #199 on: July 23, 2013, 04:03:58 PM »
Neashaleigh, Spanish Summer is a beautiful house. I don't have a lot to put in on in my current game but well use in the next game.
A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.