Author Topic: Building Shells - To be Furnished  (Read 310009 times)

imaGleek

Re: Building Shells - To be Furnished
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2011, 11:56:22 PM »
The idea for this thread is brilliant! It's perfect for the simmers like me who don't have any patience at all for building and just like to decorate. I'd love to download these and I hope more people post there creations.

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2011, 12:32:32 AM »
Thank you Katluvr!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2011, 01:33:45 AM »
Thanks Gleek! Thannks for sharing that cool shell Lat, I saw the plans for it and you've done amazingly!
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline MissPlumbBob

• Sims Biographer
  • Immortal
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2011, 04:43:05 PM »
Thanks for coming up with this idea, WickedSimmer87!
Check out my new story here!

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2011, 01:46:19 AM »
It is set on a 60x60 lot and I believe it contains base game content only (not sure if garage door is base game or Fast Lane Stuff).  No store items were used.

There are two LN fireplaces, and the garage door is Vanilla.

Offline WickedSimmer87

• Occult
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2011, 08:47:01 AM »
I see people have been finding this thread :) Much to my enjoyment.

Thanks for coming up with this idea, WickedSimmer87!
No need to thank me really :) I saw the big mansion from samoht's vampire story and fell in love lol. Since i didn't want to sound too greedy (hehe) then i came up with the idea of a Empty shell thread :)

Also having others uploading their shells for others :) Maybe showing off what they've done with it.

Plus i did tell samoht that i didn't wanted any credit for the idea *grr* But he did it anyway lol.

**Also working on getting more shells done for upload :) Though it will mostly be just the walls ect, and landscaping and décor indoor will be needing a hand :)

VampirePlasma

« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2011, 02:43:17 PM »
New House!

---Modern Wooded Jigsaw
Price:- §164,159 - Furnished and §133,687
Lot Built On:- 74 Landgraab Avenue, Sunset Valley.
Lot Size:- 30x40
Content:- World Adventures, Late Night and Ambitions/
Details:- This modern home fits together like a Jigsaw, it slots together, although a jagged mess on the outside it has smooth airy rooms on the inside, it features it's own pool and has a spare Attic for any Guests or Butlers. The House is secluded and the only entrance to the property is through the front door. The House has yet to be furnished but already has an Outdoor Lighting System installed, the Landscaping has also been done by the Contractors they have also added a few decorative touches around the outside of the Building.

Although this has a Furnished Price that will include the Lights and some Secrets in the Landscaping.
Samoth! This is wonderful! I love love love it! I placed it on Bridgeport and am moving my rich family there! I super love it.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline amyrose

• Immortal
  • Jorja Phoenix
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2011, 07:25:07 PM »
This thread is such a great idea for people like me who can't stand building, but love decorating (all the houses I've tried building in the past have ended up as gigantic boxes, so I've officially given up).

samoht04, your Modern Wooded Jigsaw is amazing, I've just downloaded it and I'm having so much fun decorating it!

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2011, 04:47:06 AM »
Plus i did tell samoht that i didn't wanted any credit for the idea *grr* But he did it anyway lol.

Hehe, you deserve it! Look at how many people think your idea is great, just like I said it was!  ;)

Samoth! This is wonderful! I love love love it! I placed it on Bridgeport and am moving my rich family there! I super love it.

Thanks! I originally built it in Sunset Valley up by the Keatons, although it was for a BP family so I guess that influenced the design.

samoht04, your Modern Wooded Jigsaw is amazing, I've just downloaded it and I'm having so much fun decorating it!

Thanks! I'm glad so many people like it! I wasn't expecting this many people, Lol.  :D

I will be uploading the Empty Shells of several of my Story Houses, so keep an eye out for the Latest Character Legacy House Shell, The Walker Dynasty House (Although it is still basically a shell!) and the Jade Dynasty House (Which will take a lot of work to clear out but I don't mind, I want a clean copy of it without all their junk which would and will severely extend the lengh of placing the house. I may even be able to find the Old Jade Dynasty House which I quite liked but failed the Dynasty Shortly after building, go figure.  :P

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2011, 05:05:50 AM »
Love this idea! I totally adored the Old Jade Dynasty house, so it'd be cool to have it. :)
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2011, 05:39:00 AM »
This is a great idea and just what I need.
My building skills are bad and my landscaping is even worse. My houses always just looked slapped together and usually never even have a tree.

But I'm usually pleased with the inside. Guess that's why I always play with the walls down so I can't see the house I built. :)
A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2011, 06:44:52 AM »
Love this idea! I totally adored the Old Jade Dynasty house, so it'd be cool to have it. :)

I'm not 100% sure if we are on about the same House here, the one I was talking about was only just built and in building it caused the end of my Dynasty by losing the portrait. Did you mean that one or the one before it? I don't think I have the one before it... I have loads of Jade Files and I will see, I don't remember where or if I had any pictures of the house I meant. I will move the Files into my game, I should be able to guess, if there are any toddlers in the Family then it will be the oldold house for sure.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2011, 06:47:30 AM »
I'm not 100% sure if we are on about the same House here, the one I was talking about was only just built and in building it caused the end of my Dynasty by losing the portrait. Did you mean that one or the one before it? I don't think I have the one before it... I have loads of Jade Files and I will see, I don't remember where or if I had any pictures of the house I meant. I will move the Files into my game, I should be able to guess, if there are any toddlers in the Family then it will be the oldold house for sure.

I meant the one in the last few chapters.
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2011, 06:49:24 AM »
Ah Okay, I still wouldn't mind seeing if I still have that old house as well though.  :)

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2011, 07:17:48 AM »
I have found both! :)

anything