Author Topic: Building Shells - To be Furnished  (Read 309511 times)

Offline Agneza

• Occult
  • Don't worry be happy...
    • Agneza's creations
Re: Building Shells - To be Furnished
« Reply #135 on: March 01, 2012, 10:25:17 AM »
Nea- it's great house  :D

Offline Neashaleigh

• Immortal
  • Divergent
    • The Sims - Houses
« Reply #136 on: March 01, 2012, 11:24:38 AM »
*´¨)
 ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• Neasha Leigh

The Sims 3 - Houses
My Sims 3 Studio
My Sims 4 Studio

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline WickedSimmer87

• Occult
« Reply #137 on: March 28, 2012, 06:44:02 AM »
Ive seen many many great house shells uploaded here. Cant believe that nearly 10k views to my idea *cough and looks blaming at Thomas*  ::)

I really really like all the shells and would LOVE to see more :) If people would spread the word to others who might gotten stuck at furnishing *wink wink*  ;D

Well reminds me, that i havent uploaded any shells myself (mainly due lack of confidence i guess) Cant compete with these beautiful uploads *sniffle*

Oh well, maybe some day :P

Keep up the good work :D

Offline WickedSimmer87

• Occult
« Reply #138 on: April 28, 2012, 11:22:55 AM »
Thread out of service now? Cant be true that not more people wish to show off their discontinued products :)

(i dont dare uploading mine, since ive seen so many good ones here  :'( )

Offline WickedSimmer87

• Occult
« Reply #139 on: May 23, 2012, 07:45:34 PM »
Well promised ages ago, that I would upload something.

Here is a quickly made shell I made.

Unfortunately it seems I've gotten myself locked out of the galleries.... again *Sighs heavily*  :-[

The shell itself costs wooping 54k (sorry I didn't have any budget set, so feel free to remove/change whatever that costs  :P)
Only thing I have done is a bit landscaping, rest is more or less just the walls and its with a elevator, no stairs.

Packs : I recommend having all major packs, no stuff packs used (after what I know)

Its a really good home for artists, sculptures or bachelor/ette pad.

Enjoy!!

*UPDATE* Pictures can be found here -> http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/gallery/displayimage.php?album=1217&pid=76572#top_display_media

Chigatana

« Reply #140 on: June 10, 2012, 06:07:13 PM »
I love you all. Seriously. Especially the one who built the modern houses. While I won't be able to put my future unicorn in there, I will definitely live in one of those houses.

Offline e1990r

• Nooboo
« Reply #141 on: June 20, 2012, 01:01:22 AM »
I love this idea WickedSimmer87 and I am planning on using this thread in order to decorate some houses. I love interior decorating, but when I go to build a house I stare at the screen for hours before I give up and redecorate a premade sims created home. They are not horrible, but this will give me some different looks in my neighborhoods. And I have already download some and I am about to start working.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline WickedSimmer87

• Occult
« Reply #142 on: June 20, 2012, 04:31:40 AM »
I love this idea WickedSimmer87 and I am planning on using this thread in order to decorate some houses. I love interior decorating, but when I go to build a house I stare at the screen for hours before I give up and redecorate a premade sims created home. They are not horrible, but this will give me some different looks in my neighborhoods. And I have already download some and I am about to start working.

Hello e1990r.
Im happy that you like this thread :) Although i asked Thomas (samoht) cos i wanted his big white house  ;D and then he credited me for the idea anyway  ::)
Im having trouble with building houses myself, sometimes i just scrap the whole thing and gives up haha.

Anyway. Going to use this post to ask if anyone have used any of my shells for real play :P I want to know how they feel for others.

Offline Coocoo girl

• The Desert Devourer
  • Occult
  • This isn't my simself, just to avoid confusion.
« Reply #143 on: June 23, 2012, 05:00:17 AM »
Wow... just... wow...  These houses are...(Searches in thesaurus on computer)mind blowing.  I don't really have a rich taste for houses, I'm more of a normal traditional family house person I think.  But these blew my mind!  I loved them!  They're amazing!
EAT COOKIES.  You'll like them!
Coocoos current story:
http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,11405.0.html (Light legacy)
New chapter!:All that glitters is not gold(but there is some gold)

Offline Tealeaf

• Townie
    • Annie Takes Off
« Reply #144 on: June 25, 2012, 12:43:38 AM »
This is my first attempt at trying to share something, I hope it works.

Here is a builiding shell of a residence I put together.

Name: A Glass House of Water
Lot Size: 30 X 30
Bedrooms: 5
Bathrooms: 2
Cost when placed on 30 X30 Lot: $70,661
Cost Unfurnished: $69,538
Required Expansion/EA Store Items: I used the ceiling lights from World Adventures.  No store content at all.

This is a house where the walls are glass and filled with water, in which sims can swim.  It features a rooftop party area, above grown level with bedrooms and bathroom (bathroom is interior and has no glass walls, so privacy is insured), a basement living area with glass water walls, and a sub basement for skilling or storage that doesn't have glass water walls.  Behold:

Curbside View:

Roof:

Ground Bedroom Level:

Basement Living Area:

Basement Storage Area:

Tilt View from Bedroom Level:

Tilt View from Living Area:

I'm going to also furnish this with unmelting ice furniture which will hopefully translate when other people download it, but that will take a while for me to get done.  In the meantime, I hope this works and that someone enjoys it.
I'm Tealeaf, and I approve of this message.

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
« Reply #145 on: June 25, 2012, 08:17:16 AM »
Tealeaf, That's an interesting idea. Will be like living in a fish bowl. Probably not good for a Hydrophobic sim. :)
A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.

Offline Tealeaf

• Townie
    • Annie Takes Off
« Reply #146 on: June 25, 2012, 03:43:02 PM »
Thanks.  I was thinking of trying to make it round-ish to go with the fishbowl concept, but doing the pool walls that way proved to be out of my ability.  I haven't tested it with a hydrophobe, but I suspect it might be ok because all the water is outside.  I don't know how the game would really handle this situation, though.
I'm Tealeaf, and I approve of this message.

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
« Reply #147 on: August 15, 2012, 11:32:26 PM »
House I'm starting to work on and thought I would share the shell here before starting to add any furniture to it.
It based off of this floor plan. I liked the floorplan for this house and how the it wrapped around the pool and thought I would try and make it for my game. But I never could get the roof right so just gave it a flat roof. I made a few changes like adding the deck for the hot tub.

Lot Size 50 x 50
Cost 101,328 furnished , 94,122 unfurnished
Expansions - Late Night, Showtime and Pets

One floor plus a small basement that I made just big enough to get the stairs in so you can expand it to what ever size you need.

A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
Building Shells - To be Furnished
« Reply #148 on: August 15, 2012, 11:40:41 PM »
I really like this grimsoul! I love houses that have more rooms since I nearly always play generational games. Can't wait to see it furnished!

Offline Axiom

• Immortal
« Reply #149 on: September 05, 2012, 10:52:20 PM »
New House!

---Modern Wooded Jigsaw
Price:- §164,159 - Furnished and §133,687
Lot Built On:- 74 Landgraab Avenue, Sunset Valley.
Lot Size:- 30x40
Content:- World Adventures, Late Night and Ambitions/
Details:- This modern home fits together like a Jigsaw, it slots together, although a jagged mess on the outside it has smooth airy rooms on the inside, it features it's own pool and has a spare Attic for any Guests or Butlers. The House is secluded and the only entrance to the property is through the front door. The House has yet to be furnished but already has an Outdoor Lighting System installed, the Landscaping has also been done by the Contractors they have also added a few decorative touches around the outside of the Building.

Front - Day:

Back - Day:

Top Floor (Attic):

Second Floor:

First Floor and Ground Floor (Sunken Room in Middle under the Stairs):

Front - Night:

Whole Gallery.

Although this has a Furnished Price that will include the Lights and some Secrets in the Landscaping.
- This house is perfect for a story I have in mind :3

anything