Author Topic: Infinity Apartments  (Read 5072 times)

Shenice93

Infinity Apartments
« on: April 07, 2011, 09:33:55 PM »
Name: Infinity Apartments
Lot size: 40x40
Cost unfurnished: $16,387
Cost furnished: $95,985
Requirements: Ambitions, World Adventures, Late Night, High End Loft Stuff and Outdoor Living Stuff. Various free items from the store.

If requested I can upload a version without the stuff packs.

Includes:
Hot Tub
Pool
Gym
Laundry
Garage
Grill and Bar

Hope you enjoy! :D

Offline Gheez

• ( 'guh ease' )
  • Immortal
Re: Infinity Apartments
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2011, 09:38:16 PM »
I don't usually download many large houses but this is good. Loving your use of colour - especially the kitchen/diner area, it looks so warm.  The infinitypool is most interesting, can't wait to send my sim for a swim.  Thanks for sharing.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Redlaw

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2011, 01:31:19 AM »
Looks great, picked up a copy for my game. When I use it I hope I can get a Sim to have the cash to buy it furnished.

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2011, 08:14:24 AM »
It's such a huge home, but not that expencive comparing to size and all the things you got with it! Only thing I find a little problematic is that it is not on flat ground..

Shenice93

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2011, 04:35:05 PM »
It's not as expensive for it's size because it's an apartment complex which makes the price go down after you place the room markers. The place isn't on flat ground because of the infinity pool. It would have lost it's effect if I didn't raise the ground enough. Believe me it was problematic building the house on top of the uneven ground.  ;)

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2011, 04:40:00 PM »
I imagine it was hard, and was wondering if lot itself wasn't flat or you manage to change it. I'll play with landscaping around lot to find the best way to fit it in with that raised sides. House is looking really great for big families and thanks for sharing it!