Author Topic: Crescendo - An Upstart Starter  (Read 4662 times)

Offline danefaith

• Top Secret
  • Occult
Crescendo - An Upstart Starter
« on: April 09, 2011, 01:25:12 PM »
Crescendo, by Dane

Lot Type: Residential Lot
Lot Size: 20 x 15
Suggested placement: n/a
Price tag: $16,359 ($10,333 unfurnished)

Contains  Late Night Content
Store Content: n/a

A sleek and stylistic starter home, featuring two rooms, connected through the bathroom, with private doorway to the bedroom to boot.  Crescendo: even the most dynamic forte was once but a whisper, ready and rearing to rise.

Additional specs:
One bedroom, one bath.

Starter, featuring easel.

Decorated in sim-crafts.

Hope it makes for an upstart head start on your next Sim's adventure.

Oh, sweet irony, deliver me from coincidence.

Please feel free to utilize any of my builds in any of your stories and so forth.

Offline ladydragon76

• Townie
Re: Crescendo - An Upstart Starter
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2011, 08:36:46 PM »
Oooo...  I really like this one too.  Really you're making so many awesome houses.  This would fit in the island too.  Would you mind?  Feel free to say no, but either way I am definitely DL'ing for personal play.  I'd never have thought to go through a bathroom to get to a bedroom.

*hugz!*
-LD
I reject your reality, and substitute my own!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline danefaith

• Top Secret
  • Occult
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2011, 07:40:44 PM »
Oh go for it.  I'd like for people to feel free to take any liberties with my builds, short of claiming it as their own lol.

Please feel free to utilize any of my builds in any of your stories and so forth.

Offline Gheez

• ( 'guh ease' )
  • Immortal
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2011, 08:17:05 PM »
What a great, little place, thank you.

Thanks also for showing me something new: I never realised before that sims would be able to use the corners of the kitchen cabinet units to prepare their meals - but they can and do. The kitchen layout works perfectly.

Offline danefaith

• Top Secret
  • Occult
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2011, 01:04:41 AM »
Sims becomes more and more true to life with ever look.  Now all that needs to happen is for them to hike a cutting board across the sink like I do in my dinky kitchen.  Lol!

On another: I just wanted to field the question, are the sim taken photographs showing up when you download?  I know there have been tests of this with positive results, but I would like to hear the review on that for my specific case.

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2011, 03:30:07 AM »
Yep, your custom photographs are showing up fine ;D. Photographs seem to transfer a bit more frequently then paintings. I quite like the rocky landscape pictures. Did you take them especially for this building, or do you keep a photographer with lots of generic pictures for you to use?

Anyway, I've downloaded it and I love it, especially the woods and minty greens. I'm still amazed how much quality furniture you squeezed in on that budget! It feels like a little holiday home on the beach, just gorgeous.  :D

Offline danefaith

• Top Secret
  • Occult
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2011, 12:38:27 PM »
I have a character who I use as my professional photographer, but in this case these were taken by cell phone - hence we they have zero value and made excellent decorations.  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline wellcam884

• Townie
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2011, 05:33:27 PM »
This Is A Really Nice House Good For Starting out

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2011, 08:03:38 AM »
I just moved Max Skills with my Muse sculptor in this starter lot, and they get along well so far! And there is even a pool!
I sold things I don't need (like sinks, easel and dresser and had money to buy better shower and stove). Wonderfull starting home!

anything