Author Topic: Paintings Collection  (Read 22166 times)

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
Re: Paintings Collection
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2011, 07:46:42 AM »
TheChronicR, I'm not shore, there are 2 small mostly black paintings, one have some dark red in front and other have also some dark red and one small colorfull spot (what a description!). Anyway, if you took a photo of that painting, put it on this tread , or download this lot and check. One more thing, I had neutral authors paint all those paintings (no traits that affect the outcome), is your painter maybe artistic, grumpy or evil? And it is far from bringing down, I already said that I don't think this is all there is, just that I happen to got the number of paintings I've read about long time ago. It would be a thrill to find a new one!
Alexandria, thanks :)

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2011, 07:50:18 AM »
TheChronicR, I'm not shore, there are 2 small mostly black paintings, one have some dark red in front and other have also some dark red and one small colorfull spot (what a description!). Anyway, if you took a photo of that painting, put it on this tread , or download this lot and check. One more thing, I had neutral authors paint all those paintings (no traits that affect the outcome), is your painter maybe artistic, grumpy or evil? And it is far from bringing down, I already said that I don't think this is all there is, just that I happen to got the number of paintings I've read about long time ago. It would be a thrill to find a new one!
Alexandria, thanks :)

It was painted by my dynasty generation three while she was still a child. And yes, she was Artistic. Hmm... I'll take a shot when I play them. Oh, and unfortunately, I can't download this lot because I'm not patched up to the most recent patch. I get the warning that I need to be patched up. :(
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2011, 08:03:47 AM »
I got that for all lots and Sims here, even if my EA Downloader claimed I was up to date. With OL SP Game is updated and I could install everything in game, but now CAW isn't working..

Here is a pic of these two I've mentioned:

(red one looked much darker in afternoon light!)

Offline Filly

• Townie
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2011, 12:31:03 PM »
Great job!  I have been guilty of doing this before to get specific paintings I wanted for decorating my house.  But never thought to offer it as a download.  Thanks for sharing.

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2011, 03:45:57 AM »
Thank you Filly, I tried before, but never got this far. And after regularly checking tread about paintings Sims have paint, I wanted to upload collection like this. Maybe photo gallery would be better, but this way it is very usefull for builders. Thanks.

thesweetestpea

« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2011, 03:42:38 AM »
*clap clap*

This is fantastic. I can't wait to get it in my game!

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2011, 09:44:50 AM »
Wonderful job Anushka! I never kept all paintings only the masterpîeces and bought the Art Museum to change into my own personal art gallery. Once you add the masterpieces and good sculptures (one sim was in the painter career and her husband was a sculture), it increased the money earned from the museum.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2011, 12:06:59 PM »
Thank you Sweetest pea and MoMoll!
If you sell paintings your Sim painted in Consingment Store, there is a chance of them showing in Gallery. I was surprised to see some portraits of my Sims in it :D I had fun exploring all the paintings there are, and was reminded of some really wonderful I forgot about. It's great to sent your Sim on lot and pick what you want have on walls!

thesweetestpea

« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2011, 04:27:43 AM »
I've put this lot in a game for the first time and I had great fun with taking all the pictures off the easels. Two sims took 6 sim hours to do it!

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2011, 03:30:28 PM »
Anushka, have I told you lately how brilliant I think you are?  Thank you so much for the paintings!
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2011, 03:09:29 AM »
Thanks Sweatest Pea, yes, it does take some time to even pick them up. I usually sent one Sim, and chose what I want for that home to have (like flower or seaside theme).
Anushka, have I told you lately how brilliant I think you are?  Thank you so much for the paintings!

I'm glowing ;D Thank you Joria!

Offline Seriphina

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2011, 12:47:09 PM »
This is wonderful!  Would you consider doing something similar with the drafting table designs?  Some of the architecture ones are beautiful, but I can't get them to come up again now that I need them on builds.
Insert witty comment here

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2011, 02:09:48 PM »
Thank you Seriphina!
I did consider making collection of designs, but beside not really playing lately (rather building instead), I'll have to leave every design on table, which take a lot of space. If I hang them on walls, you'll be able to get them only in build mode and place them in household inventry. But you're right, some of them are so beautifull, that I might try investigate how many different designs are there anyway, and to share that collection too :D

Offline Seriphina

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2011, 03:08:54 PM »
In particular I'm thinking of some sketches that were pyramids and I believe the sphynx, but theres some of china, and just some pure architecture ones that would be great for builders *hint hint*  LOL!  Yes the tables would be cumbersome but a 64 by 64 lot should accomidate all of them. 

Indeed there are many pictures, but then if you pay attention there are the variations as well where the sim will focus on a smaller section of one of the larger pictures.
Insert witty comment here

CarlosLordofTacos

« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2011, 02:27:05 AM »
Amazing! Are the draft table sketches here too?