Author Topic: Agnes's Story - Completed  (Read 97275 times)

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
Re: Agnes's Story
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2011, 11:50:55 PM »
I like the innocent but vengeful vibe Agnes had got going. Too bad Recipe isn't an original townie, but I'm excited to see what she does about Christopher as he can really relate to her.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2011, 02:39:53 AM »
Thanks Lily! I've been debating that myself. I love Chris and I think Agnes will channel those feelings and leave him alone.  ;)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2011, 05:14:19 AM »
Is this an Alphabetical Black Widow Challenge?  :-X
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2011, 08:42:01 AM »
This is awesome, Esther! Can't wait to see her revenge! ;D
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline KrispyNickyB

• Immortal
  • The round peg in a square hole.
    • Subscribe to me on Youtube!
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2011, 12:19:15 PM »
Agnes soo needs evil theme music. I can picture her smirking at each wedding she has!

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2011, 05:54:18 PM »
Thanks Thomas! Yes it is, each child will be named A-Z which is why she said she was going to have 26 kids.  ;D Thanks Chronic! Thanks Nicky, I don't know about her, but I know I'm smirking everytime she convinces a man to marry her lol.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2011, 06:18:44 PM »
I just got shivers on how easy it would be to make Agnes evil.  :o I can just see the Effects machine now. fire and fog, with a dash of snow maybe. Then Agnes there in the middle surrounded by graves.  ;D I really should do that, or maybe I should see a doctor before that.  ;)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2011, 08:23:01 PM »
I just got shivers on how easy it would be to make Agnes evil.  :o I can just see the Effects machine now. fire and fog, with a dash of snow maybe. Then Agnes there in the middle surrounded by graves.  ;D I really should do that, or maybe I should see a doctor before that.  ;)

I just had a very eerie picture in my head of agnes in the scene!! LOL .. nightmares for me tonight!

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2011, 08:56:58 PM »
Awesome picture haha. Uh oh don't have nightmares!!  ;D

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2011, 09:28:22 PM »
After I heard chimes, I went back to the garden and harvested some more.

After that, I was having a beautiful barbecue out in the back yard. I was sitting in a lounge chair and had my head back, staring at the stars. I thought I heard Nick yell, but didn't think much about it. Adam sometimes gets on Nick's nerves so that's all I thought it was. After the BBQ I headed inside. Adam was there, but Nick was gone. I was very confused, what had happened to my husband?? The next day I picked up the paper and this is what I saw!

Ok, well that explains why he disappeared! I had twin girls! Their names are Barbie and Carrie. Erik is getting restless. He likes drinking coffee and taking showers. I have a pic of him drinking coffee.

I was in the basement, teaching the girls their skills and he came down there. I ran up to him and wrapped my arms around him. What I find odd is our relationship bar said he was a stranger.

He's no stranger, he is my beloved husband. Oh well, time enough for that once I get Ambrosia. I have the life fruit, and I've caught some angelfish, next up is getting the deathfish and the call from the science lab. Oh and learning the recipe. Adam got an A in school, so he had his teen birthday. His painting was done and as soon as he gets an A in high school, he will become a young adult, find a nice woman, marry her try for baby then move out. Here is his paintings.

The girls had their pics done, learned their skills and are now waiting for the weekend to be over so they can go to school.

Being a single parent isn't bad, but I want to remarry. I've got a man in mind, he's already married but so were my first 2 husbands. Well, that's all for this time, I've got to go check on the kids.

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2011, 11:28:43 PM »
Bye Nick! Hello girls.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Bde1225

• Occult
  • Entertain me!
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2011, 12:44:46 AM »
Yay a nooboo is named after me!  ;D

Dr. Mingbe DeWooLeHoo<---So I don't forget the name of my fav creation! Lol..I am getting old...

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2011, 01:46:42 AM »
Thanks Lily! Yes Barbie the C was going to be named Carl, but I had twins and wasn't really expecting the extra one lol.  :(

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2011, 03:23:10 AM »
Haha Agnes is soo evil!! I still don't understand why she wants revenge?
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2011, 07:30:35 AM »
Thanks Gogowars! Because so many men use her for her money and painting skills! You know, the Dynasties!  ;D

anything