Author Topic: Agnes's Story - Completed  (Read 98190 times)

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
Re: Agnes's Story
« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2011, 10:25:58 AM »
With every husband, it seems my heart is mending. I'm getting stronger, but not strong enough. I went for a walk and ran into this guy Beau Merrick. He told me he had moved here from Bridgeport. It seems he has the secret to getting really strong. I asked him if he would share it with me. He did. It didn't hurt, it itched really bad though. It felt like a spider had bitten me, but I ignored it. Pretty soon, I felt the heat boiling my blood. It felt like part of me had died, but just the weak part.

I felt amazing. So I decided to get married again. I called Jack over and popped the question. I now have 3 enemies, but that's cool. The enemies make me stronger too.

We tried for baby and I heard the chimes. He wanted to go to the gym so I said sure go ahead. I had to go fishing anyways. I finally caught the deathfish.

Now all that is left is learning and making Ambrosia and getting the call from the lab. You would think since I've had 2 husbands die on me, I would have already gotten that call but I haven't. Jack mentioned he was going to swim in the gyms pool. That was 5 hours ago, do you think I should start worrying?

Offline Sims3Clacla123

• Occult
  • I love tea :)
« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2011, 01:00:34 PM »
Lovely update ,Hmm Agnes as a vampire , good mixture :D
Live. Laugh. Love.Dream Big and Have no regrets

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline simlishlol

• Self-proclaimed aficionado
  • Immortal
  • U leik my horsie?
« Reply #47 on: April 15, 2011, 01:08:58 PM »
Agnes as a vampire? Good luck with that future husbands/targets! ;D
When life gives you founders, you make an immortal dynasty!
Feel free to call me Simlish ;D

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #48 on: April 15, 2011, 03:05:01 PM »
Thanks Sims3Clacla123 and Simlish. I thought it was an awesome mixture hehe. Jack still hasn't come back lol. I wonder if he ever will!  ;D

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #49 on: April 15, 2011, 05:50:10 PM »
Haha Jack's in the pool!!  ;D Agnes as a vampire!!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #50 on: April 18, 2011, 12:26:15 AM »
I think I'm cursed or something. Jack still hadn't come back, and I picked up the paper and read why.

Adam reached his young adulthood and decided to become a doctor. He reached level 10 of Logic, then married Elvira Moser. They tried for baby and were successful. Then they moved in with Nancy and Malcolm. Here is all of Adam's portraits plus Elvira's.

Barbie decided to be a journalist, so she reached level 10 of writing and got married to Beau Merrick. They got married, tried for baby and moved in with Vita and Holly. They were successful in their attempt too. Carrie wanted to join the law enforcement career so she reached level 10 of Logic, got married to Miraj Alvi tried for baby, and were successful and moved into a little home all by themselves. Here are the twins portraits plus Beau and Miraj.

I know I was pregnant last time. Well I had a beautiful baby girl named DeNile. She's all grown now. She wanted to be a 5 star chef, so she got to level 10 of Cooking, married Stiles McGraw, tried for baby, was successful and moved in with Judy. Here is DeNile's portraits plus Stiles.

So now I'm all alone. I want to get married again. Here's the question for you guys. I have received the call from the lab. So I could take Erik's tombstone there and get him brought back. And if that doesn't work, I have Ambrosia. But do you think 3 guys is enough? I want to have 26 kids and I know Erik would be willing to give me the remaining 22, but is getting revenge on only 3 guys the end? It's up to you guys. Do I go for victim husband number 4 or revive Erik and together we move to a new house and have the remaining 22 kids?

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #51 on: April 18, 2011, 12:56:07 AM »
Definitely keep going with the townies.  Although a revenge theme is a bit harsh, it still cracks me up.  Are you changing every baby's hair to the blond that Agnes has?  And it looks like you've got aging turned off.  Is that right?
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #52 on: April 18, 2011, 01:12:39 AM »
Townie husbands please! Dear Erik can come back and father child #26, I think. That should serve him right for going swimming without her on their wedding night.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #53 on: April 18, 2011, 05:46:02 AM »
I think Agnes hasn't quite got rid of her anger yet so she needs a few more townie husbands.

rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #54 on: April 18, 2011, 06:01:35 AM »
Same as Ratchie and Lily!
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #55 on: April 18, 2011, 07:25:45 AM »
Agreed! Townies, townies, townies! ;D
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Bde1225

• Occult
  • Entertain me!
« Reply #56 on: April 18, 2011, 12:51:18 PM »
>Late< More townies! ;D

Dr. Mingbe DeWooLeHoo<---So I don't forget the name of my fav creation! Lol..I am getting old...

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #57 on: April 18, 2011, 02:34:13 PM »
Ok more townies it is! Yes Pam, I am changing each one of the kids hair and yes I have aging off. Erik's grave will go in the chest with the others then hehe. Pam, I realize the way I normally play is not family friendly, that's why I'm being very vague and not providing many details about it. I'm glad it cracks you up though!!  ;D

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #58 on: April 18, 2011, 08:44:21 PM »
I was lonely in that big house all by myself. So I called Simis Bachelor over. I now have 4 enemies! I think I must have been standing too close to the wall, cause somehow my entire foot disappeared, but the question I was asking made it painless!

We were successful at trying for baby. He asked if he could go outside to play with his buddies. I'm no tyrant so I said of course. All of a sudden the sky got dark, and I was a little worried but when he never came home, I dreaded opening the paper but there it was!

Anyways, I wonder why it is that when I have my babies, I always get accused of having a child out of wedlock. Every single one of my babies I was married when I got pregnant with them. They say it's shameful, well I think it's shameful how people stick their nose in MY business! I'm not a bad person, every single one of my babies have a father! It's not my fault they die before the baby is born. So instead of comforting the grieving widow, they prefer to spread scandals and lies and make me lose friends. Oh well, I know what I'm doing. By the way, I learned the recipe for Ambrosia!!

As I was looking at Erik's grave, I was thinking. Lily is right. How dare he go swimming without me on MY wedding night?? If he would have been with me where he should have been, none of this would be necessary! So I put Erik's grave in the chest along with Geoffrey, Nick, Jack and Simis. I still love him, but like Rachel said, I'm still angry so on with the show!! I can't wait til my new baby is born. Right now I'm writing books, so it's back to the computer until labor hits me!

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #59 on: April 18, 2011, 08:58:58 PM »
I've never seen lightning in Sims 3...
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations