Author Topic: The Blood of Ambrosia - A FAILED Immortal Dynasty  (Read 1234 times)

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
Re: The Blood of Ambrosia - An Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2011, 04:49:26 AM »
Well, I'm not sure if either the gallery is down or whether I missed the deadline to transfer the pics. Look at kiko's dynasty. His pics seem to be up.

Edit: the gallery seems to be offline but I'm still confused because some other people on the forum already have their pics up???  ???

That's because Kiko uses another image hosting service and not the Gallery. If you use Photobucket, it should be okay until the maintenance is finished. ;)
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

TheDarkPlumbob

« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2011, 06:38:03 AM »
Sorry for the lack of updates. It's the Summer Holidays here in the UK. A lot of things have gotten in the way. Hopefully I can have an update up by tomorrow morning.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

TheDarkPlumbob

« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2011, 05:57:04 AM »
Sorry for the lack of updates. It's the Summer Holidays here in the UK. A lot of things have gotten in the way. Hopefully I can have an update up by tomorrow morning.
And here it is!

The Ambrosia Dynasty - Chapter 4

Hello guys. I've been working myself to the max all week and I have managed to be promoted to a fertilizer analyst. Obviously I wasn't promoted to that level of my career at once. I got promoted several times.

It took a lot of gardening I can tell you that....

I invited everyone over for a party. But Grim was there waiting to suck the fate out of every living soul he could muster.

I think Grim could tell that I was going to overpower him someday. Grim knew my father, they were arch enemies. One letting life end at his will and the other creating a way to live life forever. That was defiantly something that would conflict. But my father knew that there are several things in the world that Grim does not have the will to destroy. Achieving a goal in life that you have always wanted to achieve, becoming one of the most skilled employees that the world have ever seen, being an ultimate master of a skill, ownership of matter, special skills that are only bound onto you by everlasting happiness, friendship so strong death could not tear it apart, conquering six challenges of life and finally remembrance formed into paintings.

I will have revenge on him some day. Besides as my father once said "death doesn't live forever."

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2011, 06:31:49 AM »
Great story I look forward to reading more.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

TheDarkPlumbob

« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2011, 09:20:14 AM »
Instant want to post more...

The Ambrosia Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 5 - We Are Who We Are

Have you ever felt like something is tugging on your chest? Well I defiantly have. That Laurel, as she calls herself, has the most ugly looks in the world but yet she is amazing in every way. She grew up into an even uglier, yet sweeter, young women.

Yes, that's life.

I wonder if she will ever marry me? That "wonder" is larger than any other "wonder" ever.

Maybe her family will not like me, maybe they might just use me for there everlasting wealth.

Whatever they think they can't stop us now.

She said yes...

Author's note:
If you could help me out with typos as I can't correct myself for every speliing(spelling, got that wrong for starters...) mistake I make that would be great.
Sorry for the super short update. Just felt like it and you can't stop me from posting extremely small updates!

TheDarkPlumbob

Re: The Blood of Ambrosia - A FAILED Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2011, 06:12:09 AM »
The Ambrosia Dynasty - Chapter 6 - Checkmate

Author's note:
Some grieving news for you all. I've failed. Max's young adult portrait wasn't created.
Max married Laurel but unfortunately Laurel didn't get a high enough level in painting.
Max aged up to Adult thus failing my challenge.
Thanks for all the support and maybe I will do a second attempt.
I really want to try out the Asylum challenge first.
From Max and from me,

Good Bye...

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2011, 06:20:04 AM »
Ahw, that's too bad. :( If you post your Asylum challenge, I'll be sure to read it. Good luck. :)
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

TheDarkPlumbob

« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2011, 06:23:29 AM »
Ahw, that's too bad. :( If you post your Asylum challenge, I'll be sure to read it. Good luck. :)
I'm looking over the rules right now!

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2011, 06:58:04 AM »
Sorry to hear about that, TheDarkPlumbob. I'll go ahead and move this thread to the Graveyard. Good luck with your next effort.

anything